How it's done (as easy as this)

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isolate yourself for a few months, just going to work, gym and sunbeds. Go old school on the weights (you want a gd overall build but make sure you have a gd upper chest, shoulders and back), eating 8 times a day (dont forget to buy creatine, whey, and n large 2)until you look something amazing. Also work on skin texture. Read as many books on body language, pua, manipulation, comedy and making friends plus listen to audio tapes. Then go out with your masses of money and buy some stylish cloths, go to the most expensive hairdressers you can afford, a nice scent (jean paul, joop), make sure your eyebrows are gd.

Now enroll in a martial arts class which will build more confidence.

Make sure to educate yourself.

Make sure you explore your hobbies.

Build up a massive social circle of all different types of people from nerds to players to girls (go for people who are more intelligent than you in the social charasmatic type way especially).

now your body should be impressive, get photos taken of you, top off and chuck them on a web site where u can meet people. Meet as many as you can.

Pick one you like most and fall in love which will be easy if your new to girls.

get your heart broken and promise yourself you will never let that happen again. Now your a dark person. From pu$$y to bad boy.

By now you will have far more skill and will be able to talk to people easy. Talk to girls, be flirty, if you feel the vibe say o we'll have to meet again whats your number?

Anti dump for a while and then you will be amazing.

Simple as that

Last edited:

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it's not easy, it takes alot of time. The idea that you want to hurt yourself and make yourself heartbroken is not a good idea.. We can just become motivated and accept the fact that we can get rejected at times.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it is that easy.

Just work on making yourself look good, fell good, and the rest will drop in place.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it sounds like hard work to me though... I shouldn't have to go through all those lists, i can just do what i want and just need to impress myself and why would i become heartbroken if i already know how it feels.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've bn heart broken already theres no need. Id reccomend it to anyone though. Most people make the mistake of getting addicted. i dont find it hard, it's cut and dry. Most people will be too lazy though.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotcha.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yes its that easy and you forget to mention about coming up with a brilliant scheme to make $10,000,000

seriously thou, people wont take this post seriously because you sugest this can be done in a few months and you where so dismissive as if its easy. In reality this would take 2 years of hard work and still some luck, and even then you will still only be human, charisma can be increased through effort, but to really be charismatic, the most liked person in the room, you need to be born with it.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blah you will gain lots of charisma when your testosterone increases. however i agree that it's not easy because you will need lots of desire and willpower. but i think solid meant it in the way that easy=you will achieve what you want 100% if you never give up because you need nothing superhuman to achieve it, you just need time and very strong desire.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pook and others have been suggesting this for years. the whole idea is to make yourself the greatest man you can be. not for chicks, but for yourself. this is something you should be doing anyways, as a man. dont try to go through all of this, just so you can get some pvssy 2 yrs down the road.

make your life wonderful and successful and exciting. have a great time. if you do that genuinely and are moderately good looking, women will flock to you. its happened to all of us before - whenever we honestly put all of our time and effort into jobs, school, working out, playing sports or anything equally productive, women seem to come out of the woodworks. youre not even trying to look for a gf at the moment because youre so busy, yet youre beating them off with a stick.

thats whats happening to me right now. between two jobs, i work 65+ hrs a week. im happy to be rakin' in the steady paychecks, because for a while i was almost under water. but i work so much, i have very little free time. i workout in my spare time, play in a basketball league on my only day off and thats about all the free time i have. well, the night job is bouncing at the hottest club town. every night ive got girls throwing their pvssy at me, and im too busy to take it! the past 2 nights, these girls wanting to come over and fvck but i was trying to catch up on sleep from a wild weekend. yet when i had all sorts of free time, i only had 1-2 girls on the set. now that i dont have time to hang out with them, its gone from 2 to 7 girls.

and yet when we are completely driven to find a girl, the natural process of attraction becomes much more complicated than it really is, or ever should be.

women are great. but never forget that theyre just the icing on the cake. as a man, you owe it to yourself to build up your personal empire (wealth, career, sports, SOMETHING) of success. make your life golden instead of spending all your time bending over backwards to get women. live for yourself. they'll come.

-SLB

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes it can take years but it's worked for me so it can work for others. Its the route I've taken and if i was to start again its exactly what i would do to guarantee results.

Bottom line most of you will fail doing it your way.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should we listen to you Solid?

I don't see any credentials other than being on here and spouting summarized bits of advice from other posts.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone whos bn through all this will know what i'm talking about. Most people who get to the end wont post here anymore though. I could have wrote the psychology behind each sentance to sell the thread, but I mainly wrote it for me to look back on.

ReT

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all just boils down that you need to be active, attractive and have confidence. Without these, you aren't really going no where not just with woman, but with your life.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow. this is like my life story for the past 8 months

and yes. it does work.

the ninja status is a great one

DJ_Alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doin exactly that for that past 12 months or so. Not bothering bout any woman or anything just getting on with my own ****, training 5 days a week getting in shape, looking after myself and my looks for once and studying almost everything possible and working on my social skills, body language and confidence.

And i'm still not trying it with the girls yet but all I can say is their interest in me has slowy rocketed over that year from below average to right up the top of the scale..I almost always attract interest from woman now wherever I go. :)

I know it sounds like a big sacrifice but taking 6 - 12 months out of your dating and most of your social life is one of the best things you can do, and you'll reap the rewards of your effort for the rest of your life. plus theres no reason to stop learning then after you've finished your time out, still keep improving in your spare time instead off watching tv or ****.