"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How is this for advice if gf is ignoring you?

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Women are cats. If you chase a cat, it will run from you. If you ignore it, it will come to you. Women's emotions ebb and flow. When she withdraws, you should withdraw. She will eventually hunger to be with you. If she doesn't, then you don't belong with her in the first place.

The OP's link is preposterous. "Non-violent communication" LOL.

Pursuing a woman who is backing off is the death knell for your relationship. Back off, give her space, and let her see clearly that you can do just fine without her. Enter the hamster-spin. She will talk herself into valuing you much more highly. You've created an uncomfortable vacuum that she will feel internal pressure to fill. Such is the mind of womankind.
 

Herb

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2016
Messages
76
Reaction score
17
Age
36
I was basically joking/trolling with the OP haha. Just wanted to see what people would say here or how they'd react. That article was probably written for like teenagers or something.

Yeah I feel like once a girl gets into the "I need space" thing or stops communicating as much with you, it's hard to come out of it okay and you're pretty much done. If you chase her and start asking her to tell you what's going on and what's wrong and all that, or asking if you're annoying, it will likely be a self-fulfilling prophecy ending with her denouncing you as clingy and needy and dumping you. On the other hand, if you do nothing, you also run the risk of just looking like you don't care either or like you're not into the whole thing. It can be tricky.
 
Top