Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is the quarantine working out meeting new women?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the extra time and online access are you spending more time with online dating, meeting pen-pals overseas, trying virutal skype dates, or are you just taking a break from everything until the covid-19 is under control and restrictions are lifted?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not doing any virtual dates. I’m planning to go on some real dates in June (hopefully it will be lifted by then).

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Corrector,
Now is the time to be looking into your little black books...I sent out E.Mails
to three "old flames",so far two positive reactions,one already consummated,the other hasn't replied but I left a card at her place,maybe she'll come...Emphasises the value of sliding out of relationships and keeping options open for the future...Your body starts to seriously deteriorate
after six weeks,and so do your social skills!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With the extra time and online access are you spending more time with online dating, meeting pen-pals overseas, trying virutal skype dates, or are you just taking a break from everything until the covid-19 is under control and restrictions are lifted?
I've been doing more online dating now because I have the time to do so....
Met 5 chicks,(*4 at ,my house and 1 at a Lake) a lot of flakes
No virtual dating it's a waste of time quaratine in my state will lift hopefully in 2 weeks
Once it does I will be doing online dating/Field Dating full force
RIght now I'm swiping here and there but not as much as 2 weeks ago

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During this current crisis, I would actually recommend that most guys NOT currently seriously involved with a chick to NOT put a lot of energy into pursuing one. But, what they should do instead is spend more time pushing the "RESET" button on their lives.

Why? Because it'll amaze you just how much self-improvement you can accomplish by using this (hopefully brief) period of time to refocus your priorities on achieving "Babe-peripheral" goals such as getting in better shape, coming up with new business ideas, and/or just cleaning up your own freakin' house! Lol

But, for those guys who ARE married or DO have live-in relationships---this COVID-19 Quarantine will be a big threat to those relationships. Why? Because they'll have to still find a way to spend a large amount of time with a woman WITHOUT doing stupid shyt that'll make her familiarity with them breed CONTEMPT.

I just talked about this in-depth on a recent broadcast that I did:

Mission #60 - Objective: How to Immunize your relationship against the Coronavirus Attack!

V.U.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will use COVID as an excuse to waste your time online without ever meeting up. On the other hand, you could use it as a pretext to invite them over to your place (all the cafes are closed, so come over and we'll have a drink at my place).