Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is it possible that there is so many incels

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
How is it possible that there is so many incels when all women are hypergamous wh0res?

And how would incels even know women are hypergamous wh0res when they are incels to begin with?

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
How is it possible that there is so many incels when all women are hypergamous wh0res?
The same way it’s possible there are so many poor people when there is so much money there.

And how would incels even know women are hypergamous wh0res when they are incels to begin with?
The same way ugly people know who the good looking people are when they are ugly to begin with.

What stupid questions.

Reaction score
Dude I don't mean to sound like an old man, but the new generation of young men are weak, google grip strength/testosterone studies of millennials. I rent out some properties and have had guys in their 20s call me to kill a bug... Seriously kill a f--king bug? I don't mind at all if they call and say Darius your property sucks it has bugs, that wasn't the case, it was literally they couldn't kill the bug. I mean we can't all know how to change oil, shoot guns, kick down doors, fight, and bench press 3 plates in your 20s, but kill a bug? And they wonder why their girls are sleeping with us. Sad....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone here recently talked about how there hasn't been any big wars lately. Those tend to thin out the male population a bit, which helps keep more men in demand. Now if there's an excess, the guys on the bottom are going to be left out.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone here recently talked about how there hasn't been any big wars lately. Those tend to thin out the male population a bit, which helps keep more men in demand. Now if there's an excess, the guys on the bottom are going to be left out.
Wars tear up infrastructures and deplete resources.

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score
The same way it’s possible there are so many poor people when there is so much money there.

The same way ugly people know who the good looking people are when they are ugly to begin with.

What stupid questions.
Even the poorest of poor have had some money at various times in life. No poor person no matter how poor has NEVER had money.

Incels insist all women are wh0ring around yet state they've never had any while simultaneously spewing fecal matter out their crap catchers as if they're experts on things they've never had.

Use your peanut brain for once

U

user43770

Even the poorest of poor have had some money at various times in life. No poor person no matter how poor has NEVER had money.

Incels insist all women are wh0ring around yet state they've never had any while simultaneously spewing fecal matter out their crap catchers as if they're experts on things they've never had.

Use your peanut brain for once
You thought you were the troll...

Apex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is a lot of truth in that assumption. I also think the gender war has already gone hot. How many mass shootings have there been??? I'm anticipating (but not in a good way) the day when the shooter is a woman. If that sounds unlikely, don't kid yourself. Once the red pill is impossible to deny, no one will be able to blame toxic masculinity anymore. Blaming men will be treated more like racism--completely inappropriate and unacceptable. Toxic feminism is sexist, after all. Red pill awareness is a stage in human progress, not regress.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm anticipating (but not in a good way) the day when the shooter is a woman. If that sounds unlikely, don't kid yourself.
There's a thread in Anything Else about them stuffing a Most Wanted list in Europe with women, out of some twisted sense of Equality. I could see women wanting to commit more violent crimes to "catch up" with men.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
No incel no matter how bad never had no interaction with any women either.

Incels insist all women are wh0ring around
No they don’t. Incels are men want to have sex with a woman, but cannot find a willing sexual partner. It has nothing to do a women whoring around.

yet state they've never had any while simultaneously spewing fecal matter out their crap catchers as if they're experts on things they've never had.
No they don’t. They have never considered themselves experts on things. They are just sexually frustrated.

Use your peanut brain for once.

Idiot.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 6 months is the requirement for inceldom

So the community is far larger that one realizes

Sexless marriages, dry spells, the army, long breakups

All technically incel

U

user43770

Only 6 months is the requirement for inceldom

So the community is far larger that one realizes

Sexless marriages, dry spells, the army, long breakups

All technically incel
Who makes these ultimate decisions, good sir? Is there an umpire in New York?

U

user43770

I bet they have interactions with women, they're just limited by their own confidence and beliefs. They're in a prison of their own making, if you will. I will bust them out! Give that man a few drinks every Friday and Saturday night, and let him be around women!

No they don’t. Incels are men want to have sex with a woman, but cannot find a willing sexual partner. It has nothing to do a women whoring around.

No they don’t. They have never considered themselves experts on things. They are just sexually frustrated.

Idiot.

You don't need a social circle to get laid, all you need is one friend! One who will take you amongst the dirty clams, pilfer them at his behest, and bring back a good harvest!

U

user43770

@Trump spend one weekend night with me, good sir, and you will learn the ways of salty fortitude. I'll make you a man in one evening, I dare say!

Naughty Ninja will be jacking off to it in a glass box! And he will title any related thread henceforth as "Trump, the clam banger, if there ever was one!"

AgentofChaos

Banned
Reaction score

Idiot.
Strump,

Incels claim women are either all sleeping with chad, whites or beta bucks while commenting as if women are alien species living in separate universes from incels and simultaneously acting as if they 100% know about everyone else sex life.

Incels are adamant about their mantra. Let's not pretend they are open to anything else but confirmation bias and head nodding yes men.

Let's stop the nonsense and caping up for their bs.

Strump = MORON

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Sexless men have always been there. Always will be. As long as there are single/divorced mothers in charge of raising boys it will always be higher.

The feminine imperative is politically supported through the judicial system. It is an unsolvable situation until men put the hammer down on their country’s path.

Serenity

Reaction score
There aren't really that many incels, they're just in higher concentrations in communities such as this. If you frequent such communities it's easy to get the impression that there's a ton of them, but they're really a small minority.

I have said this over and over again on this forum, be careful about what influences your views. This community is itself a minority, most people don't even know about it.

If you look beyond the views in this community you might get a more balanced view, one where not ALL women are hypergamous wh0res. They still exist, but not in the dramatic amount this community gives the impression of. Same with incels, they exist but aren't as common as you might think.

Many men in this community becomes trapped in the bubble that it is, don't be one of those.