Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is it looking like for Indian guys these days?

Reaction score
I have heard Aziz Ansari has addressed this sort of thing on his Masters of None show and Hasan Minhaj even talked about it in some radio interviews. It does seem like brown guys are getting somewhat of a voice in American media and we all know how women in general are suckers for media representation.

It does seem like the whole Indian guy dating value across the US seems to vary a good amount. I met a couple of Indian players in Texas who were doing well with women of all races, even white women who everyone swears Indian guys can't get.

With some slightly cool representation in media as well as Indian men assimilating into American culture more, I want to know how things are like for Indian guys these days.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian girls around here (college) are hot.

If you have game, and a life (career, hobbies, etc.), you could pull some ladies.

Reaction score
Indian girls around here (college) are hot.

If you have game, and a life (career, hobbies, etc.), you could pull some ladies.
Indian girls are awesome but it helps to have options with other races on top of being able to get Indian girls.

It seems like in some parts of the US, a lot of hot brown girls are down for dating a cool Indian guy but in some parts a lot of them tend to rebel against going for Indian guys and opt to go for other races instead.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indian girls are awesome but it helps to have options with other races on top of being able to get Indian girls.

It seems like in some parts of the US, a lot of hot brown girls are down for dating a cool Indian guy but in some parts a lot of them tend to rebel against going for Indian guys and opt to go for other races instead.
Forget about it. Focus on your mission.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad. Aziz Ansari hasn't changed a thing and Indians are most definetly not getting a voice in American nedia. Listen to @wifehunter

Indian women are getting hotter. Up your game and date them. You will still have a difficult time pulling outside your race. To combat this you need to be apart of a high status group.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty bad but then again no one cares about Indian guys

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wasn't aware game or attraction was defined by race

im white but that wouldn't discourage me from pursing another race l if i was interested

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on bro. Let's not be naive here. Be honest.
I’m not convinced

You would need extreme social proof / value but it’s definitely possible because I’ve seen it done

My barber is Turkish /Asian and is about to marry a white British girl

But Perhaps in the states the views are different

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not convinced

You would need extreme social proof / value but it’s definitely possible because I’ve seen it done

My barber is Turkish /Asian and is about to marry a white British girl

But Perhaps in the states the views are different
Nobody is saying that is impossible to bag a girl of another race. The issue is that the game is heavily against brown men and heavily favored towards white men. My gf is white and my step mom is white, but it is naive to act like race does not matter.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Indian guy with DJ skills should have no problem pulling ladies. Keep in mind, I'm in racially diverse, orange county california.

You may need more time and social proof, but it's definitely possible.

From my perspective, I'm attracted to girls of all races, probably because I'm mixed race. (pink, yellow, brown) Girls of all races, are attracted to me. The variety here, blows my mind!

Keep reading and learning.:D

Reaction score
Nobody is saying that is impossible to bag a girl of another race. The issue is that the game is heavily against brown men and heavily favored towards white men. My gf is white and my step mom is white, but it is naive to act like race does not matter.
The game is rigged and black guys have the advantage.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you asking à group of online forum user who should be male.

It clear you ain't asking at the right place / right gender.

Leaving the house, seducing women that's how you'll have your answer.

When its done, come back and ask us tips to improve your skill set.

No point in coming back here if you gonna say that your opening line : "Hey" would have been better in a whitetone colour than with an indian accent

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you asking à group of online forum user who should be male.

It clear you ain't asking at the right place / right gender.

Leaving the house, seducing women that's how you'll have your answer.

When its done, come back and ask us tips to improve your skill set.

No point in coming back here if you gonna say that your opening line : "Hey" would have been better in a whitetone colour than with an indian accent
The skills and pointers shared on this site are mostly aimed towards white DJs. Us black men for example have to deal with a different environment and different women. This is why the race topics will never die out because y'all won't wake up and create a separate board for minorities or allow us to discuss it freely.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched a sorta documentary on how the matchmaking process in India works. A lot of it seemed to be due to geographic location of any family in India, but also historic caste, background, education, etc. They had these like baseball cards made up that you pass around to people, had your picture, stats and all that on it.

And then your family essentially does all the work and starts setting you up with women. Now true you may not be nailing 7-8s on the regular in this manner, but hell the level of effort is practically nil (except for dating) and you know the woman is at least interested in dating, might be able to f*ck her on the regular, but a lot are open to marriage. Based on a lot of what I read here and elsewhere on the dating pools today and with OLD, that seems pretty good to me.

Reaction score
@SmooveMooves might seem like he has an axe to grind against Indian guys but I am in the same region as him (Northeast, NYC area).

A well put together Indian guy can absolutely clean up in Brooklyn, particularly the young hipster parts of it. Tons of younger white girls crazy for the yoga and hipster stuff, not too many Indian FOBs to give them a bad name, and quite a few cool Indian guys in the area. I have seen hipster Indian guys with hipster white girls quite often, see them with Asian women as well.

In Manhattan, I have also seen Indian guys do well but they were more corporate high value Indian guys. Young banker types with white social circles as well as some financially well off young cool Indian guys who are more assimilated. Commonly see Asian and Indian men who fit this mold marrying and LTRing European women, especially Scandinavian and Russian girls. The girls are quite attractive, I am talking pushing the scale up to being 8s and 9s.

I have a couple of Indian friends with 1k+ matches on Tinder and quite a few on Bumble as well.

A large part of the success is because of foreign white women and white women from other parts of the country moving to these areas.

Other parts of the city and state in general are a lot less Indian friendly. One of my Indian friends who cleans up in Brooklyn was getting no love in his temporary stay in Long Island.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The skills and pointers shared on this site are mostly aimed towards white DJs. Us black men for example have to deal with a different environment and different women. This is why the race topics will never die out because y'all won't wake up and create a separate board for minorities or allow us to discuss it freely.
WTF? really? "It's hard because we're black, so we need a black-only DJ forum". Holy christ.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? really? "It's hard because we're black, so we need a black-only DJ forum". Holy christ.
A black-only dj forum would probably have topics like : "why white guy have success on blackwoman etc"

Funny, how succesful "black,asian,arab,white,latino" etc.. never talk about their skin color in the dating game. They dont need to cause they above it

Heck, I am white living in Canada.. I heard so many times girls say: "I only date black, asian, latino, within my religion, within my race etc..."

When I was young... it destabilized me when I heard that... but at university level and work level... Heck no and I saw more Mix.

Beside there is only 1 race, the human race.

If inter-racial/color was so rare and hard.. why its now 25% of all dating/marriage... and only going up.

Your skin is not helping you? Do something about it... move to where it doesnt matter.

You said you were black and in your location its hard.... maybe because you live in a ghetto culture...What's the ghetto culture? Its black americans saying that "success" is white.... it's like in my country where the "french speakers" said "success is english".

You need to leave that ghetto culture.

Maybe move to Africa... but I guarantee you that in Africa...your skin color is the less you'l worry about in terms of rejection factor (they will look into your blood, your location, your country, your family name, your height, your language, your religion)

IraLeo

Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE seriously?...

Many girls digs the accent, but i do not hold the indian accent, i have brit mixed with something random. To be honest, it's how you approach, and the mentality.

Most of the threads here only useful if you don't think "it's only for white or black dudes. " That is straight B.S.

I have success with HB9's and HB8's and thanks to this forum. Stop that thought, and evolve.

Brah for f sake, most women are leaning towards dating minorities... But here's the deal you just can't date all the women you want. But for sure you can walk in with that suave and steal them with the right amount of DJ in you. It's all about you.