"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

How important is your body to women?

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
Just a quick question.. how important exactly is your body to women? I'm VERY VERY obsessed with my body (always have been due to being an obese kid when I was very young).

At the moment I'm 6'3, 230lbs @ 17-20% (that's a guess btw).
I'd say I'm in pretty good shape and I do have a lot of muscle, I'm just VERY VERY VERY insecure about my body and I guess it's because I'm always terrified I'll become obese again.

In fact I'm quite worried right now that due to my bodyfat girls will be really turned off. In fact I was in a club with my friend who doesn't lift or anything and he just has an average build (ain't fat or skinny) and he asks me why I don't go out and get more women and I asked him why and he told me because I'm really big and have big muscles etc :p. I literally told him that it didn't work that way and I told him I thought I was pretty fat and he said no and told me in general women would prefer my body way more to his and I disagreed.

Anyway to cut a long story short he went round and asked about 10 women and every one said they preferred my body. Of course I was chuffed at the time but I'm still totally paranoid about whether I'm too fat or not. I guess it's because also I'm having to bulk up even more for football (trying to go pro) and I'm worried that if my bodyfat goes up any more than all girls will be turned off.

I'm just curious about how much it really matters?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Diggs

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
It definatly doesnt hurt to have a good body. Its easy for me to say cause I am an athlete as well (hockey) and am in good shape. Six pack big arms etc. But being a big guy, girls will like you, there is no dought women like big guys so you have no need to be insecure about your body. As long as your not 5'5 and weight over 200lbs and stay in decent shape it isnt a bid deal.

A little peice of advice I will give you is try to get some sort of a fat burner. Hydroxycut worked great for me, I can lose up to 10 lbs of fat in 5-6 weeks and I am never that fat. Also try to watch what you eat, if you are serious about losing fat, cut down on your carbs. This might be tuff considering your football and such, but dont sweat it man, a lot of good looking women tell me that looks are the least important thing for relationships. But on the flipside they are one of the more important things in a first intro, along with confidence and respect etc.

17% is pretty good, I am at 10.5 and pretty caved so dont sweat it.
 

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
cheers for the reply man. Oh and don't worry I will lose the fat eventually but I have to bulk up for another 7 weeks before I start cutting fat. So hopefully at the end of this all I will be around 12-15% which I'll be comfortable at. I'm just worried that if girls see a guy with a bit of fat on him that they'll be turned off - it's just a thing I have I guess because I used to be really fat :(
 

cmr662

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
1
hey ster, you said it perfect. you USED to be really fat. if you truly believe that then you should have no problem. football should be your #1 priority right now if you have a chance to go pro. not women. go pro in football and you will have chicks at your toes regardless if your bf% was 25%. bulk up for football, and when the time is right, slowly cut body fat. good luck with football.
 

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
Thanks man, it's not pro as in NFL but rather NFL Europe :). I truly believe I have the potential, I just have to really work hard at it (which I'm prepared to do). It's a long road lol but hopefully I can stick with it.

Anyway I'm sure most pro athletes do have women crawling around them when they're famous but I want to be able to just go out and be relaxed about my body. I sure as hell know I'm not slim I'm just very scared that I put girls off because I have a fair bit of fat on me :(. The silly thing is I get quite a few compliments from girls and I've only been called fat jokingly by my mates (because I'm a lineman) it's just I take it to heart :)
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Ster:

Bro you sound really insecure. Not trying to sound harsh but being OBESSED with your body to that point is unhealthy. When you let your body image (unless you were really fat or really skinny) take over your happiness your in trouble.


Girls don't like big steroid looking jarheads. They like cut, toned guys. Of course there will be some that like something different, but I'd say the vast majority of women like a toned, lean body.


PIMP
 

SteR

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
749
Reaction score
253
Yea I understand what you mean. I don't think it appears like I have a big gut or anything though due to the size of my chest, shoulders and back so with clothes on it gives the illusion that I do have a much narrower waist, I just hate having a little belly, it makes me feel a bit unattractive.

I'm definately going to work it off eventually, after I've finished bulking (in about 2 months) - I just want to be comfortable how I am though and not feel so self-concious.
 
Top