Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How important is social proof at my age?

Doc73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering how important social proof is if you are in your late 20s/early 30s? I am asking this because I just moved back to my hometown a couple of months ago only to find all of my friends have either moved out or moved on.

I guess I just dont want to seem like someone who has no life to the girls I have been flirting with lately.

TheTrimReaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm asking the same question myself. Although I haven't moved to a new place, all of my friends are married and don't do anything
social. I was in an LTR/engagement for the past three years and didn't really expand my social circle much since she didn't have many friends. So now I have my best friend, who's married w/ kid, to hang out with and that's with his baby.

I'm starting to assume it's beneficial to have a social circle when you are in or out of a relationship. You have the benefits of social proof and support, which is good not only to show a mate but also for your own well-being.

I'd like to join some groups that will allow me to be social with people my age, 33, but I have no idea where to go. I can't stand clubs, so that's out of the question. Also, I'd like to get into a setting where I could be social with groups of women. I think that's where, as a DJ, you can really shine. My problem is I've always had a hardcore "no-women-friends" policy. Maybe it's time to rethink that one?

As far as showing you have a life, have you thought about volunteering? I've been looking into helping in the Special Olympics.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting topic.

Dance classes might be a possible place to meet chicks, in addition to learning a skill. Of course you have the coffee shops, in line at the grocery store, etc. These are smaller, quieter type of pickups, but can still be effective.

99% of my friends are married with kids, so I'll have to adopt a new strategy. Let me sleep on it...

Gipper

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think social proof is always important because women are always jealous of each other.