"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

How important is GETTING LAID for you?

How important is GETTING LAID?

  • VERY IMPORTANT! I will feel ashamed being a virgin at age 20!!!

    Votes: 16 27.1%
  • SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT... I focus on career and what I wanna do in life...

    Votes: 29 49.2%
  • NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL... I don't really look for pu$$y...

    Votes: 14 23.7%

  • Total voters
    59

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
Originally posted by squirrels
Sexual pleasure is like any bodily function. Like eating.
At the very basic level, you need food. Masturbation is like hot dogs, Ramen noodles and Mac&Cheese. Good sex is like a big ass porterhouse steak with a baked potato and some fresh veggies. :)

Not absolutely necessary, but...damn. :D
ROFL!!!!! Soo true!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Squy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Messages
631
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
Carl Berner, Oslo
I dont really care much about pussies. Watch out you ***** addicts out there, so you don't become like that main character in the 1995 movie Kids. Yes he got HIV infected at age 17
 
Top