Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I turned a double date into a THREESOME - MYSPACE SUCCESS STORY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Where to start??? (there r some major lessons at the end of this, so i suggest u read it all)

ok first of all, wat im bout to say sounds pretty damn fvcked up and its really ridiculous how it alllllll went down, but i'll try to make it an easy read and not too lengthy.

bout a week ago, I sent one of my SPAM MYSPACE MESSAGE (hey baby ur beautiful, gimme ur sn), and the girl responded with her sn. i talked to her online just 2 days ago, and told her "my parents r outta town and my fridge is full of alcohol"...........she said she dunno bout comin to my house, but i shouldk come see her sometime - she lives 45 minutes away. I said SURE.

the very next day (yesterday), she calls me, leaves a messge to call her back.........i call her back and basically she tells me shes with her 24 year old friend (she herself is 18), and i should get a guy for her friend so we can do a double date. i TELL HER to drive to my house tonite and we'll have a double date here. She agrees and long story short, by 10PM, her and her friend r at my house, and my friend comes 10 minutes later.........so around 10:15, the double date begins.

MY girl, she was an hb9 (perfect body, face like a 7), HIS girl was an hb7 (sucked for him). The kicker is, his girl pulled me aside an hour after we all met up and tried to KISS ME and told me shes not interested in my friend, and she wants me to take him home so me her and the original girl can have a 3some. I took my friend home with the girls in the car and bottom line is, i got them back to my house by 1am (we had been drinking, my girl especially, so there was a nice buzz in the air).............the rest, I find unbelievable, but the second we got to my house, the girls start UNDRESSING EACH OTHER, and 1 starts to eat the others pvssy out.......i was like DAMN WTF HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?? then they both lie there naked, basically askin me to choose which 1 i fvck first.......i gotta admit, i never had a 3some and i was still shocked at how easy this all was! so basiaclly i just took turns goin from 1 to the other to the other, lasted bout 20 minutes total and then they had to drive back home (45 minute drive!)

WATS THE LESSON??? heres a few....

a) use myspace, obviously after enough tries, u'll have big time success
b) girls LOVE to just come over, drink, and **** - both girls actually TOLD ME "we drove all this way to come see u, I BETTER have sex tonite"
c) I was making major eye contact with my girl, it deff turned her on, so....USE SEXUAL EYE CONTACT ALL THE TIME
d) dont underestimate the horniness of girls - they ar CRAZY

donArjun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats like my dream story. haha..

Why did they drop your friend home because they wanted to have a 3some or just because he wasn't good looking ?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed lately guys are starting to improve quite a bit.

Lots of success stories lately.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
My girl thought he was very good looking, the other chick thought he was good looking, but to quote her she said "i was sexually attracted to u and didnt want him".........it COULD have to do with despite him being much more muscular and having a ripped body, he didnt talk too much, meanwhile i was just a machine, spurting out jokes, stories, c+f (naturally) and being overall fun.......i kino'ed too, unlike him - so maybe thats why the other girl didnt want him SEXUALLY.........i wasnt gonna say no to a 3some tho, so i ended up taking him home

btw, i asked his girl wat seriously went wrong and why she didtn hook up with him despite him being hot, and besides saying shes sexually attracted to me, she ALSO said "he didnt even make a move on me".....take that for wat its worth

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i also dont want people to overlook the fact that i SPAM messaged her, got her sn, got her #, got her to come to MY house, and ****ed her all within 48 hours - myspace pimpin works, but u cant *****foot around, u need to GET TO THE POINT........your hot, im hot, i got alcohol, lets chill, its realyl the only time efficient way to be successful on myspace

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i had a thread where i posted my pic from another site that i use buddypic.com, mods closed the thread so its been bumped wayyyy down, but ill post a link to that thread so y'all kno wat i look like at least

cant give out my myspace cuz i remember some guy on sosuave before said some flamers went to his myspace and said all this shyt to girls he was tryin to game on his friends list, and it ruined shyt for him and those girls, so no myspace link will b provided :)

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations, Skip!

I always thought you were black, as you use to write in ebonics! :cool:

You look average at best in that picture, and that makes you even more valuable before my eyes, 'cause you've got the right mindset: it's all about confidence, just act like you're the man and girls will flock to you (a little gym and a good style helps too) - and most importantly: it's a number's game!

Good deed, Skip! :rockon:

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is true Good job

but it really didn't sound too true to me, but hey thats just my feeling.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
If this is true Good job

i dont care about ur "feeling"

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
If this is true Good job

To be honest, this is pushing the bounds of believability here.

18-yo girl responds to a MySpace SPAM. Within 48 hours...she and her 24-yo friend drive in from out of town and the 24-yo initiates a 3sum with a 21-yo dude she JUST MET?

Hey, with girls <25 and alcohol involved, I'm about inclined to believe anything's possible these days. But daym...I'd be a naive sucker if I believed every incredible story on the streets with zero actual proof. I mean, let's not forget "Angelus" now - he sure had a LOT of guys here fooled.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you were really good looking AND tried the same strategy as skip, you would do WAY better, youd have threesomes regularly with really hot chicks.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
which strategy u referring to? gettin them to my house and getting them to drink???

btw today i talked to the girl that was supposed to be mine, and she says she feels bad for doin wat she did cuz she was "too drunk"............oh well sucks for her, i had my 3some, im all ****in set!

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the strategy where you persistently go on myspace, and cold email chicks and be all direct asking for SN and numbers. and being blunt, upfront and to the point about meeting up for sex etc.. This also includes giving her the sexual EC when you do meet up, making moves on her, etc.

btw, shes full of it for "feeling bad", she liked it just as much as you did. shes just trying to not seem like "such a slut".

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job skip!

Getting them drunk makes it alot easier though, a true test is to do that same thing while the girls are sober.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see a success story.

Although, I still won't be using MySpace. While it has it's positive sides, the attempt-success ratio is awful, and not nearly as much fun as face to face.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 21 and still live with your parents?

And what value does this post have besides making you feel cool? Are you suggesting that everyone SPAM skanks on myspace to try and score an easy lay rather than go out and pick up women in the real world?

this is sad.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
KillaCam said:
Good to see a success story.

Although, I still won't be using MySpace. While it has it's positive sides, the attempt-success ratio is awful, and not nearly as much fun as face to face.
i agree about the ratio buddy....but the amount of effort it takes is really minimal, cuz i can tell if a girl will wanna c me aka hook up with me in about a minute after talkin to her on AIM for the first time....

also, i kno she only "feels bad" cuz she thinks i think shes a slut, this is her trying to be everything that sosuave tells us girls always try to be - anti-slut-defense

Status
Not open for further replies.