Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I Never Feel Rejected

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I just discovered why I as of late I never feel rejected or care if a girl doesn't respond the way I want.

It's so simple that it easily eluded me...

I have the mindset of "I talk to women for the sole purpose of my amusement"
Meaning it doesn't matter how they respond because I'm just entertaining myself the entire time.

This way of being with all interactions allows me to pretty much say anything I want and playfully accuse of them of evoking it out of me.

Most of the time they find it funny and play into it which sets them up as the ones chasing me. The ones who don't go along and respond negatively I merely reframe what they're saying and keep having fun with it

For example:
Her: I'm not interested sorry
Me: Did you just ask me to go home with you? You're bold I like that

Just always play/tease and turn things around so that it's entertaining to you and you'll never feel rejected. Sometimes it even makes the coldest woman give in and break out of her b*tch shield because she senses that you're not at all phased by her attitude!

Last edited:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice line, I like it.

Keep in mind some women really don't want to be bothered at all, but as long as you are having fun with it for your own amusement, then have at it. If a girl doesn't respond favorably to your humor don't take it personally though.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Nice line, I like it.

Keep in mind some women really don't want to be bothered at all, but as long as you are having fun with it for your own amusement, then have at it. If a girl doesn't respond favorably to your humor don't take it personally though.
That's the beauty of it, even if she doesn't respond favorably you just filter it into something positive, thus never feeling any rejection. You'd be surprised how many girls quickly turn their whole demeanor around once you've shown that you're untouched by her responses. She's most likely never experienced that.

Reaction score
That's a helpful way to look at it tryst type. Also, to be able to be relaxed by viewing every approach and open as just a brief interaction (by you saying something/basically anything to Open and you don't even care what her reaction is going to be because you are doing the A/O mostly for yourself to make approaching an automatic habit to get more comfortable doing it and to get better at A/Opening). If you made an approach (then no matter the outcome) then you did a good job. If there's a quick conversation then there is no pressure because you are just enjoying the conversation and having fun yourself. One particular (or even 100) A/O doesn't even matter (most girls probably will not be interested and say no anyways and if she says yes to go out then great) so either way however it goes is fine. Think of every A/O as just PRACTICE. There's no pressure and you can relax because it's just practice. I'm just practicing Approaching/now this time I'm just practicing with different Openers/here I'm going to practice having a slight seductive vibe and see how she responds to it/now I'm going to practice maintaing more eye contact while talking with her/here I'm going to practice talking to her like I already know her and like we already have a close connection/today I'm just going to practice inviting girls to an event I'm going to later/etc.. Thus I "feel" no rejection because there is no rejection - it's all just practice. There is no rejection because I approach many girls often and I am simply giving these girls an opportunity to meet me. Next, Next, Next, until success (a girl says she will go out with me/etc). Even if I have to approach over 200 girls this month that is what I will do. My goal is to approach and find the girls who want to "go out" with me. My mission is to go through as many girls as it takes to find the girls who are interested. Most girls are going to say no and that is ok with me because I do not in the majority of these approaches know the exact reason she said no that day (and often when girls say no it has nothing to do with me personally anyways) so I do NOT take anything personally so there is no rejection of me and therefore I never feel rejected. I just move on to the Next.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rejection is only painful after you've been accepted.

meaning, you went out a few times, had sex, you started to like her, she bailed and you're like, aww man... wtf!

rejection from a stranger you're hitting on is mainly just funny. stings a bit but only for a few seconds.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been thinking recently about the idea of what we consider "rejection".

I was talking with one of my good friends about how I was not afraid of rejection, and he called bullshit on me.

I realized that I am fearless when it comes to superficial rejection. Sure, I can go hit on some cute chick at the bar, and if she tells me she has a boyfriend or whatever, I'm cool with it and I can gracefully bow out. I've found that most girls will let you down in a non-confrontational way like that, for whatever reason. I think I've been shot down coldly in about 1 or 2 approaches out of dozens and dozens.

What hurts though, is being truly rejected. When a girl knows you and knows who you are, and then still decides there's a better offer from another dude out there. It seems this kind of rejection ranges in time and scale, from anywhere from the beta-orbiter-niceguy-friend to the surprise-divorce-after-15-years-of-marriage situation.

In essence, another person, a person that you value, and perhaps love, is saying "you're not good enough for me". The sting of that kind of rejection sticks with you. It seems that it eases over time, but yeah.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tryst type said:
I have the mindset of "I talk to women for the sole purpose of my amusement"
Meaning it doesn't matter how they respond because I'm just entertaining myself the entire time.

This is a good frame of mind to have. You can take it a step further and guide things through qualification and disaqualification so you're more likely to get the results you want. Like self-amusement, you can also create a frame of her having to live up to your standards. When you roll these elements together you'll see the world in a new light. Women don't reject you, they just fail to measure up. If you approach and she's *****y or rude, she just disqualified herself from the running with her piss-poor behavior. Get the idea?