Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I make women feel at home (in MY home) after the date

Dirty D

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's almost like being in hell, isn't it?

Going on a date, enjoying her company, kissing her sweet lips, then managing to get her to come inside with you and feeling so proud about it, you're SO close to your bed with her...only to NEVER end up in it with her.

It messed up my head and my feelings more than once, and it’s the result of one of the MOST COMMON mistakes men make when building attraction, when seducing women..it's forgetting that REALITY KICKS IN for her.

You see, us humans live our lives going from routine to routine, from obligation to obligation..DAILY. We MUST: pay the bills, shop for groceries, brush our teeth, take a shower, comb our hair, get dressed, get to work or school, do our homework, go to bed early because of...

Again and again and again...

There's NO escaping yet and since we have to do it daily, it BORES us out of our minds - it's all getting TOO familiar, there's no excitement anymore, no fantasy.The vast majority of people lives his or her life in quiet desperation - they never get to meet someone exciting,never go somewhere exciting and never DO something exciting. TOTAL BOREDOM. It dulls our minds, KILLS our fantasies and it makes us grow bitter, frustrated that life isn't how you thought it should be - and we become reserved.

So people CRAVE and secretly DESIRE to be seduced: to go on an adventure, to be excited again, to live out their dreams and fantasies again - they want to LET GO.

Seduction is all about mixing reality with fantasy..so you'll do better than seducing her body for a short while..so you'll seduce her MIND for as long as you like, even after you've broken up her. You need to lower a woman's defenses before she can act differently, can be another person - her TRUE self – by letting go.

Certain places and environments can help you with doing that. Places with a theatrical, heightened quality create a mesmerizing effect, a playful spirit in which she can't think straight and lets her emotions do the talking..you must make a woman feel that being with you gives them a different experience from being in the real world..

It's oppressive always to have to act the same way, playing the same boring role that work or duty imposes on you. People yearn for a place or a moment when they can wear a mask: be who they want to be, be free. Because the real world is BORING, predictable, and TOO familiar: all things that KILL the attraction.

Let me ask you something...how many things do you have in your home that have a grand tale of adventure and excitement behind it?

An artifact, a curious looking prop, a painting, a special outfit - the story behind it creates mystery, excitement without actually going on an adventure. Let me give you an example: I'm part Italian, so I have a HUGE painting of an Italian landscape in my bedroom that always raises questions. As soon as I hear a question, I grab the opportunity with both hands to tell about my travels to Italy, my adventures there, about the language, the country's great heroes and it's culture.

She'll cling to my every word, because I have invited her to join MY world: a fantasy of adventure, romance, beautiful places...and she'll let go, we'll have sex..

You can do the same with your passions: if your a surfer, have that board in your home and guide her towards it on purpose and tell your tales..same goes for photos of your journeys - tell your stories as vividly as possible: how did it made you feel? How did the scene look, smell, sound, feel?

..And she'll get sucked into the fantasy..the enchantment that is your seduction. I have slept with women the same day I met them and invited them to join me for a wine in my home more than once because of it..

Another question for you: how much stuff do you have that SCREWS UP that fantasy, screw up the things that’ll make someone let go? The newspaper in your home, watching or discussing the news
with her, how was work today, the mail on the table from the IRS, from work and other boring *ss institutions..the dirty dishes on the kitchen sink, the piles of clothes on the floor - doing the dishes, washing clothes..they all unconsciously remind her of the boring role she has to play.

NEVER let the fantasy be interrupted - let your bedroom be a "temple" that's outside the real world and stimulates all her senses:

• Screw normal lights, light scented candles to stimulate her with a sensual smell, a romantic sight and warmth..women fall for you over romance..

• Screw posters of some celebrity or car, have some paintings or posters of far away places you know or have been to...and tell stories of your adventures there, of the exciting things the place's heroes have been through..

• Screw plain white sheets, use a little satin and have lots of soft pillows she can lie or sit on (I have 5)..so her skin, her entire body is as comfortable as possible..making her comfortable to be around YOU.

• Screw not having nature around, include some exotic jungle-like plants..the ultimate Tarzan & Jane fantasy, the cavemen thing of being taken away by a strong, masculine man and made love to is a repressed desire for most women..

• Screw beer, 99% of the women out there don’t drink it…so have some drinks that THEY like (like wine, Bacardi, vodka or some healthy juice) so you can make her feel at ease even more. While you’re at it: food doesn’t hurt either, it’s a well known fact that women like chocolate and icecream (Ben & Jerry’s or Haagen Dasz are their favorites)

• Screw drum & bass or whatever, cater the music and the movies to what the majority likes…nice and slow music (r&b, soul etc…have some good CDs ready), comedy and romance (any comedian’s movie or movies about dancing, or a good lovestory) or horror (for the age old letting her hide behind you trick that makes her get closer to you)
It's not being gay or OVERdoing it, it's making sure that stimulating her fantasy, making her let go is as easy as possible for you..making sure she'll be eager to COME BACK. It makes her forget all about time and the boring, bad world - it makes her let go, live the moment..and be yours before
she knows it.

It’s not trying to seek approval from a woman either, buying her affection or whatever or being the wussy who says how HE really, really likes all that stuff just so she’ll like you! You’re not doing it to please or to become her slave or whatever, you’re doing it to make it as easy as possible for yourself to make her let go and to seduce her..so its out of selfish needs really. Would you refuse to use romance when you KNOW it works and works well “because you’re the real man, the tough guy”? If so, good luck with making things harder for yourself then they could be…dumb *ss.

Here's the best thing about it: buying all of this will cost you only $30-60..but the massive amounts of success it'll give you will last you a LIFE TIME because you can use most of ‘em over and over and over.

The great Casanova was a master at creating seductive time and environment, seducing thousands of women with it..and as my gift to you, here's a link to all the exciting adventures of this - in my opinion - greatest seducer of all time: www.hot.ee/memoirs/casanova/index.htm

These memoirs are (really) long, but worthwhile for ANYONE who truly wants to learn all the specific tactics, powerful techniques and more from a world-famous guy who seduced women for over 50 years - for FREE. I highly recommend you check out the memoirs.

Reaction score
Dirty, this is an ace post.

It's kind of difficult to keep up this being different, this sort-of fantasy world, but truly it's the stuff of magic. It's what you see in the movies. Some will say that's why it's phoney and unattainable, you say that it's what you should strive for. And I agree. Magic can happen, but it takes work. Like all good things do.

I'm bookmarking this thread so I can revisit it often. It's a great reminder to let your home show your personality and to keep the dreary, dull, daily life from getting get a hold of it.

Thanks! :up: