Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I lost 30 pounds

bebobbox

Don Juan
Reaction score
heres it is pretty simply: i goto 24 hour fitness about 5-6 times a week, 2 hours each time roughly.

I play basketball and lift. I will start playing basketball (full court, nice sweat) for a while. usually 2 games only if i wanna have a good weightlifting workout, or more if im not going to workout much.

after basketball i will chill for 5 ,10 min to rest then go workout. I will either do 1. chest tri's , 2. bi's back, 3. shoulders and legs .... btw, my leg workouts arent very good, so i just do it all at once with shoulders.

I will do 10-12 sets for every mucle (cept legs) in a night. so like for chest tri's i do 10-12 sets for chest and prolly 10 for tri's in the same night. doesnt matter how many on what machine just 10 altogether, and make it challenging. sets of 10, where on the 10th rep ur gettin really tired. you should feel it burning. usually i do half with free weights and half machines....

how i eat:

6 30: substitue eggs for breakfast wit orange juice

9 : half energy bar of anykind or some pop tarts or somethin

12: lunch. more along the lines of more protein and less carbs(burritos with meat, some chicken, random things). make this meal not too big, like just enuf to fill u up.

2: another meal like lunch, not big. just filling.

4: other half of that energy bar

gym at 6, get back at 8ish

8 30: protein shake or somethin.

also, this part is very important for me. I take ripped fuel extreme by Twin Labs. 4 throughout the day with 4 out of 5 of my first meals of the day. these pills help out alot, u can get them from GNC.

get 8 hours of sleep every night. for me, more sleep = better life. lol.

im not saying this is the exact way to lose weight, but u can prolly get some pointers from here.

i lost about 30 lbs total, and put on muscle too.

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats. What time period did you lose the weight? Also you couldve lost it without the pills. Only non food stuff I put in my body is ultra megaman vitamins and whey protein. No creatin, ripped fuel, stacks etc
Cardio is the key to weight loss. Cardio 5 mornings a week and lift weights just like you did, 3 nights a week. It sucks at first and you will feel tired but after about 3 weeks of being out of the slump you look forward to the suck. This is about 3-3.5 hours total a day between the two workouts plus stretching.
I hope you stretch daily (if not more than once a day) as that helps out a LOT.

sempor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excercising 12 hours a week and substituting dinner with a protein shake will let you lose weight, yes. Taking pills for losing weight is just stupid.