Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I got rich (By request of a few members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Angelus is a fake. There is no denying that. In the end of this post is concrete proof. Before i get to that, let me sum it up:

- the guy claims to be a millionaire who, after 3 months, has just (like yesterday!) reunited with his HB10 gf, and taken posession of his new villa. Yet he's on SoSuave posting for 20 hours a day.
- in various posts, he states that his name is Nick, Tony or Levi
- he posts saying that he's getting dressed for a date, then two hours later, posts saying that he's on a plane (and emails me about it)
- he says he's gonna take pics of the $20k/mo penthouse he's staying in, but then disappears and sends a Googled pic of a Forex platform as proof instead (whatever happened to "i don't have to prove myself"?).
- he claims to be in Spain, but is actually in Australia. When busted, he says that he's using a laptop satellite that gives him a static ip anywhere in the world, but this is also a lie. His IP belongs to an Australian DSL provider that doesn't do satellite. Nor is it static, as he claims it is. End of story, people. The guy is a fake. Here's a pic that shows where his IP goes back, and shows that its not static (a claim he used to try to explain why it didn't change when he moved to Spain):

[deleted]

DSL. SYDNEY. AUSTRALIA. NON-STATIC (WOULD HAVE CHANGED IF HE WERE IN SPAIN).

Game over.
Krassus does have a point though guys. Can you blame a guy for wanting to expose what he knows to be true?

To be honest, I think every one of us WANTS to believe that this whole successful 21 year old millionare story is true, but I honestly think that everyone on this thread doubts that it is.

All I know is AngelusPUA is a pretty neat guy to talk to on MSN and he gave me some insight to the FOREX which is all good. I'm sure Krassus even thought he was a pretty neat guy to talk to on MSN and at first believed his story. I like Krassus as well...He's a great guy and I think he deserves to speak his mind since he provides evidence of his findings! It's not that Krassus is jelous, he's just wanting to reveal the truth and a lot of the people on this site aren't letting him.

His site is a great place for me to read something better than all the idiot threads on this place. I was actually the one that invited AngelusPUA to Krassus' site, and was surprised to see that he was revealed as a fake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
I agree, why don't you post pictures of yourself and you're villas and expensive cars then you can make accusations
Um... ok, sure. What do you want pics of? My muscular body, my expensive sports car, my huge house? People who are REAL aren't afraid to back sh1t up.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
Krassus does have a point though guys. Can you blame a guy for wanting to expose what he knows to be true?

To be honest, I think every one of us WANTS to believe that this whole successful 21 year old millionare story is true, but I honestly think that everyone on this thread doubts that it is.

All I know is AngelusPUA is a pretty neat guy to talk to on MSN and he gave me some insight to the FOREX which is all good. I'm sure Krassus even thought he was a pretty neat guy to talk to on MSN and at first believed his story. I like Krassus as well...He's a great guy and I think he deserves to speak his mind since he provides evidence of his findings! It's not that Krassus is jelous, he's just wanting to reveal the truth and a lot of the people on this site aren't letting him.

His site is a great place for me to read something better than all the idiot threads on this place. I was actually the one that invited AngelusPUA to Krassus' site, and was surprised to see that he was revealed as a fake.
Thanks. And yea, i too have personally invited him to WSA. I've spoken to him several times and was about to introduce him to another trader friend of mine, when something inside me went, "wait, how well do you really know this guy? Shouldn't you verify his id BEFORE letting him into your circle?" And then, like an avalanche, i started remembering things that just didn't make sense, and the more i thought about them, the less they added up. Him flipping out when i asked him for proof pretty much confirmed my suspicions. His official excuse was "i tried taking pics on the airplane, but the air marshals came after me." Now, why didn't this happen to me when i took over 20 photos on my first class flight from the Dominican? He then started telling me how he was in the army, how he wrote scripts for movies, and how he bought an $400k mansion in the Bahamas that he rented out for $300k/year. I just rolled my eyes, wished him the best of luck and blocked his MSN.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The part which had me doubting mostly was his saying he got an 8% interest rate from a bank, when I know the main business of banks is to borrow money at little interest rates and lend it to ppl who they think will be able to pay them back at much higher interest rates, thats why there usually arent 8% interest rates...I mean this is just an explanation, but I've never really heard of an interest rate of 8% (unless it's a rather risky deal).

However I gotta say I, too, was sort of believing him. He really played it well :-D

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Krassus said:
Angelus is a fake. There is no denying that. In the end of this post is concrete proof. Before i get to that, let me sum it up:

- the guy claims to be a millionaire who, after 3 months, has just (like yesterday!) reunited with his HB10 gf, and taken posession of his new villa. Yet he's on SoSuave posting for 20 hours a day.
- in various posts, he states that his name is Nick, Tony or Levi
- he posts saying that he's getting dressed for a date, then two hours later, posts saying that he's on a plane (and emails me about it)
- he says he's gonna take pics of the $20k/mo penthouse he's staying in, but then disappears and sends a Googled pic of a Forex platform as proof instead (whatever happened to "i don't have to prove myself"?).
- he claims to be in Spain, but is actually in Australia. When busted, he says that he's using a laptop satellite that gives him a static ip anywhere in the world, but this is also a lie. His IP belongs to an Australian DSL provider that doesn't do satellite. Nor is it static, as he claims it is. End of story, people. The guy is a fake. Here's a pic that shows where his IP goes back, and shows that its not static (a claim he used to try to explain why it didn't change when he moved to Spain):

[deleted]

DSL. SYDNEY. AUSTRALIA. NON-STATIC (WOULD HAVE CHANGED IF HE WERE IN SPAIN).

Game over.
“- he posts saying that he's getting dressed for a date, then two hours later, posts saying that he's on a plane (and emails me about it)”

Oh krassus now your hurting my felling lol I emailed you 6 hours later stop making up stories and I’ll post screen shots of the MSN convo and the email to prove that I emailed you hours later.

“- the guy claims to be a millionaire who, after 3 months, has just (like yesterday!) reunited with his HB10 gf, and taken posession of his new villa. Yet he's on SoSuave posting for 20 hours a day.”

Never said I had officially taken ownership of the villa yet I am in a Spanish hotel and MY gf is working half the day. I told everyone I talk to on msn why I cam down here they all know what I said. I havent officially got ownership of the villa. It is none of your business why I am on my computer 20 hours a day, I can be on 24 hours a day and you should shut the f*ck up and leave me alone about it.

Ever heard of Jet Lag?

-“ he says he's gonna take pics of the $20k/mo penthouse he's staying in, but then disappears and sends a Goggled pic of a Forex platform as proof instead “

Have you found the pic on Google? I will be posting up another few just like it which have my name on the top left corner. They are of 3 separate accounts of mine and I am posting them all.

“- he claims to be in Spain, but is actually in Australia. When busted, he says that he's using a laptop satellite that gives him a static ip anywhere in the world, but this is also a lie. His IP belongs to an Australian DSL provider that doesn't do satellite. Nor is it static, as he claims it is. End of story, people. The guy is a fake. Here's a pic that shows where his IP goes back, and shows that it’s not static (a claim he used to try to explain why it didn't change when he moved to Spain)”

How do you know any details about my IP, have you called my company. You have a little cut out of a screen shot from YOUR website ant that tells you everything about my IP please man you are deluded.

Iprimums does do satellite on request.............. maybe you should research the company a little more than just going to their homepage.

Who are you to claim the forex platform pic is goggled? If you fun it on Google that’s one thing but you didn't became me and you are the only ones in the world who have a copy of that image.

Most of your evidence is circumstance and the parts that aren’t you make up.
Fact is this guy was all friendly and talkative to me till I told him I wouldn't send him a picture. He is doing this out of spite and the fact is I can make up a few 'facts' about anybody. This guy emails me apologizing to me for making posts like these on the net and then he makes more of them

Last edited by a moderator:

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
madgame said:
The part which had me doubting mostly was his saying he got an 8% interest rate from a bank, when I know the main business of banks is to borrow money at little interest rates and lend it to ppl who they think will be able to pay them back at much higher interest rates, thats why there usually arent 8% interest rates...I mean this is just an explanation, but I've never really heard of an interest rate of 8% (unless it's a rather risky deal).

However I gotta say I, too, was sort of believing him. He really played it well :-D
Some palces do pay 8% interest if you invest enough money.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
You know what **** ALL YOU GUYS everybody that agrees with this LOW LIFE Krassus.

Just to spite you guys I will post irrefutable evidence that I am who I say I am.

I will address every one of Karssus's claims with picture proof. I will prove that not because I want to prove myself but to spite you guys.

You take his word over mine when he is the one acting like a woman making ridiculous claims because I didn't send him private pictures of my home.

So hold up I will compile everything and post it all up later.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I will address every one of Karssus's claims with picture proof. I will prove that not because I want to prove myself but to spite you guys.

You take his word over mine when he is the one acting like a woman making ridiculous claims because I didn't send him private pictures of my home.

So hold up I will compile everything and post it all up later.
Can't wait :) By all means, if you somehow and against all odds to turn out to be genuine, you can expect an apology. However, i just don't see this happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.