Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I got rich (By request of a few members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Samependo asked me and somebody else Metalfortress I think on the public forums treefingers, snbatman and many others asked me privately. They asked me to post on the public forum how I got rich.

All I am doing is helping people and you guys have the balls to call me fake, I write out trading plans give you guys advice. ‘

Nice to see it was appreciated.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I find it kinda funny how your ISP is the first result that comes up on google when you type "laptop satellite connections" I actually just googled it before your post.. lol and came up with that.. Not saying it's not true..

I honestly hope your story is true more than it isn't because man.. your story inspired me!

Hey I'm leaving to the mall.. catcha all later!

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
You people make me sick all I did here was try to help people become successful I never asked for money never asked for anything in return. Not once, I took time out of my schedule and helped people out privately and on the public forum. I gave good advice on trading that only somebody who genuinely rades would know.

Then to be ridiculed like this by a self absorbed prick like Krassus because I wouldn't send him my picture.

What kind of a low life runs IP checks and tries to publicly attack a stranger because I did not send him a picture of me?

I have nothing to prove to any of you I don't need to show you my credentials or prove who I am I think people would take solace in the fact that they are receiving good advice and being inspired to get into a business that can make them millionaires.

You will notice I never asked anybody here for anything I had an idea to help people the way that I was never helped to sucked and I get bombarded with requests to prove my identity by Krassus.

I have never and will never demean myself to prove who I am. I made over 200 posts giving FOREX advice to people.

If you ever want advice as good as the advice I gave on FOREX you will have to pay a trader thousands. Just the fact that I know what I know speaks volumes about who I am……..

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh theyr just jeleuos , they rather want to discredit you then believe what you have acomplished in such a short time....
iys like an athelete winning a certain event , people will start to make comments about drug usage and hormonal growth pills....
Its the way humans are , if they see a guy who has achieved something they wished for , they get jeleous and want to discredit him so that theythemself can feel good about not achieving the same goal....

on another note , il rather believe angeluspua then to claim he is an fraud based on such questionable evidence.... So he made two accounts , i know many people who have two or three accounts , and what so if he calls himself tony , many guys call themself something different from they actual name....

All that matters is that he has provided us with great advice on forex trading... he never earns anything from it , he never asks for anything in return , on the contrary it was other members on this board that asked him to post , and speaking for myself i am very greatful for his advice....

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Morphiex said:
ahh theyr just jeleuos , they rather want to discredit you then believe what you have acomplished in such a short time....
iys like an athelete winning a certain event , people will start to make comments about drug usage and hormonal growth pills....
Its the way humans are , if they see a guy who has achieved something they wished for , they get jeleous and want to discredit him so that theythemself can feel good about not achieving the same goal....

on another note , il rather believe angeluspua then to claim he is an fraud based on such questionable evidence.... So he made two accounts , i know many people who have two or three accounts , and what so if he calls himself tony , many guys call themself something different from they actual name....

All that matters is that he has provided us with great advice on forex trading... he never earns anything from it , he never asks for anything in return , on the contrary it was other members on this board that asked him to post , and speaking for myself i am very greatful for his advice....
Hehe, to be honest, I don't know what to think. But he has inspired me to read up on FOREX and money making ideas. He has been a big inspiration. It'd be a bit sad to find out that his whole success story is a fake, but he has inspired me a lot!

Seems to be a genuinely nice guy when I talked to him on MSN. I like his FOREX insights, and his advice!

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incredible.

But yeah, anything can be achieved :)

thegamedontwait

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm wel maybe my flaming wasn't that wrong, now that I read this..but then again Im not sure and I'm not gonna start to act childish and flame again ;-). Anyways...to all you guys, it shouldn't really matter, whether HE did it or whether he did NOT do it. There ARE people out there who've pulled something incredible like that off. The facts are just that, it's only a small percentage of people who've been able to do that, so basically a guy on here who did it would sort of bring it closer to you...but still...it can be done, but chances that you gon' pull it off are rather small...but his being a fake or his not being a fake, doesn't really change anything about it.

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Listen, i don't think that anything short of a picture of your villa with your hand holding up a sign that says "hello sosuave" is gonna make people believe you, and since you're not gonna post that because there IS no villa... well then. Sorry dude, please do consider getting counselling or something. This can't be normal. Best of luck.
Man, it's no one's obligation to post a picture of themself by their house. Are all the members on sosuave who don't post pictures of themselves fake? That would be like 99.999% of everyone here.

And plus, your website is about how you supposedly transformed from some fat guy to being rich and telling people to click your link for the story, yet I remember several members who all said that you don't even have that story posted on there. It was just a scam to make people click your link.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passion said:
Man, it's no one's obligation to post a picture of themself by their house. Are all the members on sosuave who don't post pictures of themselves fake? That would be like 99.999% of everyone here.

And plus, your website is about how you supposedly transformed from some fat guy to being rich and telling people to click your link for the story, yet I remember several members who all said that you don't even have that story posted on there. It was just a scam to make people click your link.
Um.. you're an idiot.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
Who asked you? hehe
I was one of the people that asked, and I know of one other poster that also asked....

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Um.. you're an idiot.
wow that's all you got? Your entire motto to your site for the past few months was telling people to click on your link to READ ABOUT the story of how you transformed from a poor, fat, guy (your own words, not mine) into a rich successful player. Yet I remember you even having a discussion with someone on Sosuave that you didn't even have this story there. It was just a scam to get people to click your link.

The reason why you hate on other people is because you're jealous. You want to be known as the biggest success story, which is the reason why you created that website so other people can give you attention. When someone else like Sapiens or whoever upstages you, your reaction is to bring them down because all of a sudden you feel inferior to them.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passion said:
wow that's all you got? Your entire motto to your site for the past few months was telling people to click on your link to READ ABOUT the story of how you transformed from a poor, fat, guy (your own words, not mine) into a rich successful player. Yet I remember you even having a discussion with someone on Sosuave that you didn't even have this story there. It was just a scam to get people to click your link.

The reason why you hate on other people is because you're jealous. You want to be known as the biggest success story, which is the reason why you created that website so other people can give you attention. When someone else like Sapiens or whoever upstages you, your reaction is to bring them down because all of a sudden you feel inferior to them.
1. Yes, my life story isn't on that site. I fail to see how that makes it a scam. Bits and pieces of it are all over the place and i've thoroughly explained how i've been able to achieve this level of success many, many times over.
2. Honestly, no. I don't think like that. I actually started becoming good friends with Angelus, but then realized he was a fake. It sucked, but what can you do? I'm not gonna lie to myself and continue believing he's real, when he's clearly not. And i really couldn't care less about whether or not i'm the biggest success story or not. I know that there young actors who are worth many, many times more than me, and that doesn't bother me one bit. More power to them :)

Passion

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Yes, my life story isn't on that site. I fail to see how that makes it a scam. Bits and pieces of it are all over the place and i've thoroughly explained how i've been able to achieve this level of success many, many times over.
Because you told people they could Read about that Story there when it didn't exist. "Bits and pieces" is not a story. It's like if I told you I'm selling you a car and then I give you bits and pieces of car parts instead.

I'm not gonna lie to myself and continue believing he's real, when he's clearly not.
Isn't it ironic that you claim in one thread to do twice as good as the world's best PUA's yet there is no evidence of this either? You wanted that guy to post a picture standing beside his house, yet you have never posted pictures of your past girlfriends!?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Angelus is a fake. There is no denying that. In the end of this post is concrete proof. Before i get to that, let me sum it up:

- the guy claims to be a millionaire who, after 3 months, has just (like yesterday!) reunited with his HB10 gf, and taken posession of his new villa. Yet he's on SoSuave posting for 20 hours a day.
- in various posts, he states that his name is Nick, Tony or Levi
- he posts saying that he's getting dressed for a date, then two hours later, posts saying that he's on a plane (and emails me about it)
- he says he's gonna take pics of the $20k/mo penthouse he's staying in, but then disappears and sends a Googled pic of a Forex platform as proof instead (whatever happened to "i don't have to prove myself"?).
- he claims to be in Spain, but is actually in Australia. When busted, he says that he's using a laptop satellite that gives him a static ip anywhere in the world, but this is also a lie. His IP belongs to an Australian DSL provider that doesn't do satellite. Nor is it static, as he claims it is. End of story, people. The guy is a fake. Here's a pic that shows where his IP goes back, and shows that its not static (a claim he used to try to explain why it didn't change when he moved to Spain):

[deleted for privacy]

DSL. SYDNEY. AUSTRALIA. NON-STATIC (WOULD HAVE CHANGED IF HE WERE IN SPAIN).

Game over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Angelus is a fake. There is no denying that. In the end of this post is concrete proof. Before i get to that, let me sum it up:

- the guy claims to be a millionaire who, after 3 months, has just (like yesterday!) reunited with his HB10 gf, and taken posession of his new villa. Yet he's on SoSuave posting for 20 hours a day.
- in various posts, he states that his name is Nick, Tony or Levi
- he posts saying that he's getting dressed for a date, then two hours later, posts saying that he's on a plane (and emails me about it)
- he says he's gonna take pics of the $20k/mo penthouse he's staying in, but then disappears and sends a Googled pic of a Forex platform as proof instead (whatever happened to "i don't have to prove myself"?).
- he claims to be in Spain, but is actually in Australia. When busted, he says that he's using a laptop satellite that gives him a static ip anywhere in the world, but this is also a lie. His IP belongs to an Australian DSL provider that doesn't do satellite. Nor is it static, as he claims it is. End of story, people. The guy is a fake. Here's a pic that shows where his IP goes back, and shows that its not static (a claim he used to try to explain why it didn't change when he moved to Spain):

[deleted]

DSL. SYDNEY. AUSTRALIA. NON-STATIC (WOULD HAVE CHANGED IF HE WERE IN SPAIN).

Game over.

HahahahHAHAHAHA....burnd Biaaatch :kick:

angelus thats pathetic bro....your a$$ got served

Last edited by a moderator:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
HahahahHAHAHAHA....burnd Biaaatch :kick:

angelus thats pathetic bro....your a$$ got served
I don't think we should laugh though... i mean, the guy is obviously ill and needs help. I feel kinda bad actually.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't it ironic that you claim in one thread to do twice as good as the world's best PUA's yet there is no evidence of this either? You wanted that guy to post a picture standing beside his house, yet you have never posted pictures of your past girlfriends!?
I agree, why don't you post pictures of yourself and you're villas and expensive cars then you can make accusations. But I'm sure the answer will be something like, "This isn't about me, it's about a fraud, and youre just a tool who's been tricked into believing this...blah blah blah ramble and end without the pics". That's ****ed up man, you give some pretty decent advice, but this is a waste of time and it really is starting to show that you are a pretty envious guy.

You called him out on it once, so why are you still posting in every thread? If y ou knew it was true you wouldn't keep arguing, point is, you CAN'T DEFINETLY PROVE IT, SO STOP SLANDERING HIS NAME AND GET A LIFE.

Status
Not open for further replies.