How I got laid twice and didn't even realise how

Dr.Gonzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Firstly, THIS POST IS NOT MEANT TO ENCOURAGE YOU OR ANYONE TO JUST EXPECT ***** TO FALL INTO THEIR LAP!!!!

Right so there was this girl, let's call her Angela. Now me and Angela had hooked up in October of 2006 (as in we made out and fondled a wee bit). We met up a few more times but nothing really happened and eventually it fizzled out by like March of 2007. I met this girl through my best friends girlfriend. I broke it off (looking back on it) because of my fear of acceptance I think. At the time I made up some BS like 'she's not my type' and 'we live too far away' (like 40 minutes, I know what a joke lol).

Now fast forward to October 2007. My best friends girlfriend was having her 18th at the pub (obviously) an lo and behold, Angela was there. I showed up at the pub said barely anything to Angela and carried on my night without sayin a word too her (I feel it is important to mention that I had messed around with a few of Angela's friend since March). Now, 10 minutes before my mate's girlfriends parents were coming to pick us up (I was staying at the girlfriends house) I was in the smoking area and Angela jumped on my lap and started making out with me!!!! It was then followed by me, angela, best friend and girlfriend all going to girlfriends house!! What then happened was Me and Angela going to a bedroom with her first question being 'Have you got a condom?' My best friend later told me we woke up his girlfriends parents XD!!!!!!

Then a few weeks later I went to University. There I met this girl through a mate, let's call her Rachel. Now Rachel was about a 6 to 7 and I didn't ever view her sexually. I found out she did but still I didn't act. I acted myself around her and just chilled with her as I would my male friends. A few weeks of knowing her, we were both out at a club with all of our friends. Nothing happened at the club but when we went back to campus we went to my dorm kitchen. There she said to me 'I got a joint, let's smoke it in your room' to which I responded "why the fvuk not?'. We then went to my room, smoked the joint and then she asked if she could crash in my bed. My being a noob at the time, I thought nothing of it. When I got into bed and the lights went out she started poking me and within minutes the condoms were out. I banged the chick all night and eventually had to ask her to leave because I needed to sleep and couldn't with her there!!!!! the next day when she began texting me I found out she had banged a few of my friends and used this as an excuse to forget about her and ditch her. However looking back I realise I was overwhelmed with the attention and couldn't handle it. To be fair she was a bit clingy (constant texting) and this fed into my 'acceptance' anxiety.

I find myself a year and a half later without a single lay since. I lost whatever I had. Anybody care to guess why I have fumbled 5 times since then? I guess it's a relapse. Viewing this analytically we can see that it was my indifference that led to these canoodling sessions. However anyone who thinks differently, please enlighten us all!!!

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly why you get laid. Its called "getting lucky." Congratulations for not screwing it up :up:

Some people get lucky others don't. For whatever reason, God, Buddha, karma, fate, lady luck etc decided that some people could use a bonus.

I think I may have had a couple of opportunities to "get lucky" but I ended up screwing them up or not recognizing the opportunity. I would love to see a highlight reel of my life to see where I went wrong. BTW I have never had a girl directly mention that she wanted to have sex with me.