"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How I do know if women are or not are attractted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byron

New Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2005
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Brasil
How I do know if women are or not are attractted ?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
You read the DJ Bible and do word searches until you find and learn, and apply the secret magic words that are gonna guaranteed she'll have the hots for you.
 

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
READ BIBLE NOW! I can see by the questions you'v asked so far is the past few threads you have not read the bible. (i can see your grammer is bad so maby you are bad at english cause you are from brasil). If you cant read it cause its english and your not good then your gonna have just as hard of a time on this forum. sorry bud but you gotta read it!
 

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2002
Messages
597
Reaction score
0
Location
Pick a girl...
I dont like replies like "go read the bible". I agree they should do a search, but if they ask, and somebody posts, it should be enthusiastic help and not pragmatic

Heres my advice man: to know if a girl likes you, follow your instinct. Forget what you think and all that logic guys live by; follow that feeling and keep digging. Amazingly, people dont need to know what the specific signs are because they already know what they are. They simply dont know that they do. So to discover what you already know, just follow instinct

Juice
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
kiss her

IF she kisses back, she likes you

IF NOT she doesnt.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Learn Grammar.
I doubt that would really help much in gauging the attraction of a women.

P.S. In an English sentence, the word "grammer" would not be capitalized.
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by skinnydart
I doubt that would really help much in gauging the attraction of a women.

P.S. In an English sentence, the word "grammer" would not be capitalized.
Nor would it be spelled with an "E".
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
You don't care if she is attracted to you or not. You assume she is and move on from there. Greater chance she will end up liking you that way if she doesn't already.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
This thread is retarded beyond words.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top