"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How I did it.........

bondjamesbond

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2001
Messages
70
Reaction score
7
In an earlier post someone asked me to give some tips; how I used to attract, approach......did I flirt?, did I use "Kino", etc.,.......

During most of my twenties, I went out with probably close to eighty-odd different women. Some of them I banged, some I didn't. Some were very beautiful and intelligent, others were useful only to help clean my appartment. I never went out with anybody who couldn't laugh (at least not for long)....

Availability was always a prime ingredient. I didn't really let them having a "boyfriend" put me off, but being married was a no-no.....I never wanted to deal with a pissed-off hubby! I did hit on an engaged chick once, she was tempted, but backed off......I advise not wasting time on engaged chicks.

I'm a pretty nice looking man. I know it means alot when trying to attract women. Alot of you guys want to attract and meet gorgeous women but you may not look like such a prize yourself. No doubt there's a bit of a double standard at work here. Some guys actually believe that if they read the right book, or learn to say the right thing, that they can have their pick of great looking chicks, no mater what they, themselves, actually look like. Forget it. Good looking women are attracted to good looking men. You can be the funniest, coolest guy around, but if you have zero physical appeal then you better lower your standards. Bad teeth without a cheerful smile is probably the single biggest turn-off for most females. Get your teeth as white as possible, avoid bad breath and always keep your hands sparkling clean also. Women look long at a man's mouth and hands, if they notice something they don't like, you have a big strike against you.

I usually went for "eye contact times two".....I'd notice a girl that looked good, make direct eye contact and smile. I wouldn't say "Hi" unless they were close by.....later, I'd look again, direct eye contact with a smile. If I got a smile back in return both times, I made my move.

I'd walk up and say, "Hi, my name's Michael, what's yours?" When I got their name, I'd use it constantly, women think their name is the most important word in the world.

It's pretty simple, really. I talked to them. Women love to gab and be listened to. Why do you think all those goofy talk shows have a mostly female audience?

I'd ask, and then listen. "You come here often?", "Have you worked here long?", etc.,...it always worked like a charm. I'd occasionally get blown off....it never really bothered me. They didn't even know me, so who cared? I always figured they were just dumb and couldn't help it. You have to forgive stupidity. They just didn't know a good man when they saw one.

I'd try to set up a date right then. It was more exciting. I'd get a phone # for confirmation. I'd call about a day before the date. If they acted wishy-washy, I dropped them immediately. I'd say, "Well, it's been nice talking to you, so long." Click. I had no patience whatsoever with the faint of heart. Many, many times, I got called back. But I always told them I had other plans. Looking back, I guess I was kinda cruel. I just never believed in kissing a woman's *ss.

Keeping one was easy. I always had a "hands-off" policy until they touched me first. Once they started touching me, it was flood gates open.

I never talked about sex. Didn't need to. They already knew what I wanted, but also knew I could be patient enough to wait for it.

Once I started banging them, it was even easier. I always ravished every chick I ever made love to. I know they appreciated it. I used alot of massage. Marknola said (in words to this effect) that a woman who is having wonderful love being made to her figures that her lover must really love her. I don't think I ever really realized this, but I don't think I've ever heard anything more true. Very brilliant.

That's about all I can say. I was never afraid or even nervous. Why be afraid of someone 5'6", 125 lbs.? If somebody that little scares you, you'd better grow some balls, quick time.

Later guys>>>>BJB
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Fats Caesar

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2001
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Dude you are a fricking superstar. Very well written and concise. Extremely helpful for cats like me who are looking for info along these lines that has been proven effective. Thanks for your sharing of insight!

------------------
Once again I place the blame on Don Lucchesi.
 

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,329
Reaction score
1
BJB, that's a flawless written thingy you put down here! Good advice!

Cya,
Neo
 

vadrill

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 29, 2001
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Norfolk, VA USA
BJB, you are apparently relatively new to this board, but I have to tell you may friend, in a very short time you have provided some interesting and excellent insight.

I have yet to read one of your posts that wasn't right on the mark. Your posts are not only well constructed and concise, they rank amongst some of the best I've seen on this site - and there have been many.

Keep it up.

Thanks
 

vadrill

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 29, 2001
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Location
Norfolk, VA USA
BJB, you are apparently relatively new to this board, but I have to tell you may friend, in a very short time you have provided some interesting and excellent insight.

I have yet to read one of your posts that wasn't right on the mark. Your posts are not only well constructed and concise, they rank amongst some of the best I've seen on this site - and there have been many.

Keep it up.

Thanks
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bondjamesbond

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2001
Messages
70
Reaction score
7
Thank you very much, men. I'm very flattered. My "scarfing for chicks" days are, and have been, over; married, you understand, I'm sure.

I really do enjoy trying to help decent men get over their hangups with women.

I like being married (I have a great wife) and I adore my kids. You get older and things change.

But if I could be anybody else, know who I'd be? Me, 25 years ago.

Those were the best days of my life, I had a blast!

Go for it guys, times a wastin'........

Best wishes>>BJB
 

anti-trend

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2001
Messages
150
Reaction score
0
i just started posting recently, but i must say that every post that you put BJB, i have learned something from it and i really appreciate it. you are truly one of the guys that make this place go round. this place has really turned me around, and you are one of them that helped BJB.
 

Medallion

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2002
Messages
79
Reaction score
0
Location
Rehoboth, MA, USA
BJB, you are a voice for the conservative opinions in this forum. Your tactics are not as different as what a normal guy would do as some of the other master DJs. You definitely are not an AFC though. For all you more learned DJs, BJB could be compared to Burke while maybe Pook could be compared to Locke. Good to have different points of view.

------------------
"As you think, you shall become"--Pook
"Pook is God"--Medallion
 

Bartlock

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 24, 2002
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Milky Way Galaxy
Coolisimo! Thanks Bond!


------------------
:::::::::::::::::::::::::
No, try not... Do or do not... There is no try.
Master Don Yoda
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Steve

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2002
Messages
427
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, Texas, USA
wow bond, you're a great guy to share your knowledge and thoughts, helping us younger guys... I (we) really appreciate you.
 

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2005
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
10
Location
On The Road to Self-Improvement
Originally posted by bondjamesbond

I'm a pretty nice looking man. I know it means alot when trying to attract women. Alot of you guys want to attract and meet gorgeous women but you may not look like such a prize yourself. No doubt there's a bit of a double standard at work here. Some guys actually believe that if they read the right book, or learn to say the right thing, that they can have their pick of great looking chicks, no mater what they, themselves, actually look like. Forget it. Good looking women are attracted to good looking men. You can be the funniest, coolest guy around, but if you have zero physical appeal then you better lower your standards.

yeah great advice.........:rolleyes: :confused:
 

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2005
Messages
1,331
Reaction score
7
Location
Somewherez in USofA
Good post, but if you're a good looking guy you have a strike against you in that *you* are probably a player (she's thinking). If she thinks you could have any girl you want anytime, then you're just choosing her to get laid (no LTR intended). Girl's that frequent the club scene are riddled with insecurities and they tend to run the other direction.

I'm thinking you had to do alot of approaches to get the success you did. The take it or leave attitude is what got many of them is my guess.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
yeah great advice.........
It is. You are just too inexperienced to understand this.


BJB's posts are spot on, there are many things within them that one has to experience to figure out why it is like that.

My own style is different from his on some levels, but i have tramendous respect for this guy. These posts are up there with Pooks, but are much more practical.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
I always go to best woman in the club. I dont care if she looks at me, smiles or whatever. I simply go and get the #.
And im willing to bet most of the time she doesnt give it to you. ;)
 

[]D [] []V[] []D

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
i dont get what you mean when you said..

Keeping one was easy. I always had a "hands-off" policy until they touched me first. Once they started touching me, it was flood gates open.
keeping one is easy? You mean like a girlfriend? Cuz if thats what you mean then im interesting in hearing more of what you have to say..

Or do you mean like.. keeping her talking to you and stuff..?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top