"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How I could have been the DJ king in HS.

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
I saw alot of new posts that were asking questions that was touched upon in this post and thought it might be helpfull if I bumped it back up.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
bump

i like this post but the ending's a bit contradictory. can someone answer this for me? he became popular by not following the crowd and doing whatever the hell he wanted, but now he's wearing designer labels like everyone else:confused:
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
everyone else doesnt wear designer labels such as gucci, armani, versace and the other ones he mentioned....they are expensive and if you have the money, show it.....it shows that youre a successfull man who likes to have good things in life.....

were you expecting him to go work in pajamas still....?

it wouldnt be a bad idea, but hes not hugh hefner.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
and by the way this thread is great....it should be a sticky on the high school forum
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
I'm wearing designer clothes now myself.

I don't like the trendy sh*t that is offered now a days. Its repeptitive and not organized.

Anyways, f*ck popularity issues.. explain to me what MLM is and what are the requirements to do or be in the business of MLM.
 

Kaizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
I'm wearing designer clothes now myself.

I don't like the trendy sh*t that is offered now a days. Its repeptitive and not organized.

Anyways, f*ck popularity issues.. explain to me what MLM is and what are the requirements to do or be in the business of MLM.
Do research about it online. Look up stuff from Jeffrey Babner. Read some published books like "Wave 4: How to build your downline" and "Your first year in networkmarketing"
 
Top