Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how I behaved with ths girl today - what do u think?

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
with this girl i took it slow. she is so awsome. so different. she kinda looks a bit like alysson hannigan. and she has just this sexy soft voice and like healthy pink skin. and she is smart and different and down to earth. today we walked around this gallery making fun of this artists abstract poainting which seemed to have ****s all over them. jaja. and then we walked around town talking about who we were.

I touched her quite a bit and we sat together close to each other. I hugged her when I said hi and bye. she touched me a few times and for the most part she seemed to be receptive of my touch or atleast not minding it except for one moment when we were sitting on a park bench when I did feel she was uncofortable.
I said I had to leave at 7 but left till 7 18 or so. still i was the one to go. but I did spend like 2 hours with her. and I also ****ed up when I talked about a few girls I knew that just happened to walk on theplaza as well so we saw them and I saw hey I know her and stuff and the girls werent reallyfriendly with me when I said hi to them (cause they walked in front of us)so maybe that looked bad. and after I left her I called her like 5 minutes later cause I met this people I knew who told me about this cool andy warhol movie they are showing tomorrow and wanted to ask her if shed like to go. she said she had to go to mexico city for the weekend to see her dad. maybe that was very antichallenge of me. I dont know. in general I think I did ok. so I told her wed see each other next week. maybe that was antichallenge as well.
who knows.

she thought I had a girlfriend. and she said I looked like a don juan and asked me if I remembered all the names of my girlfriends. I told her of my girlfriends yes (I have only had 5 of course she cant know that) but not of the girls I have kissed (which she probably thinks are dozens but Ive only kissed around 30 and dont remember the names of 3 or 4 of them). and she said that me being a rock musician I must get a lot of girls and stuff. ja if she only knew. anyway. I had a good time and I honestly just wanted tot alk to her and stuff. well I wante dto make out as well but it wasnt a priority. I wanted to get to know her. cause she just seems so awsome and special and unique.
and Im looking forward to getting together with her again.
dont know ehn the right time to make a move mgiht be. maybe the 3rd date or something. Im also meeting new girls tomorrow to prevent oneitis. but I would love for it to work twith this one. she is so special. and so mature for a 17 year old. and fun to be with and her voice sooths me. ahh she is great =)

what do u think of it all?

mage

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
I think the oneitis thing cannot be prevented cuz it already happened.

I think you may have told her too much about yourself already but that doesn't mean you fvcked up. Try and be a little bit of a challenge to her.

As for the right moment to make your move: Watch the bodylanguage. Always pay attention to that.

If you decide to make a move, look into her eyes and move in a little bit closer. I found that doing this while dancing is the smoothest way. You know, start dancing a little bit closer while looking into her eyes. When your eyes lock, move in for the kiss.

Besides that: There is no reason to try and take all of her jealousy away by not looking at or talking about other girls. I have made that mistake. Girls love drama and they love to be puzzled about this. If you finally know how to take all of her suspicions and jealousy away, you are no longer a challenge and she will start to lose interest little by little.

M2k961

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very similar to what happened between a girl and I last month.

I tried to get a date out of her, and it turned into a whole big mess of liquid sh!t.

Bah, bad memories..

Reaction score

I think you have a long way to go to being a real don juan kid.

Your a symp right now. Spending 2 hours with a woman and not getting the panties. Then coming on here talking about how fine she is. Your the one who is enthralled, not her. She should be the one who is online all in love and shyt not you.

Boys are easily punked out by girls at your age so don't worry you will grow out of this childish kinda crap.

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

I think you have a long way to go to being a real don juan kid.

Your a symp right now. Spending 2 hours with a woman and not getting the panties. Then coming on here talking about how fine she is. Your the one who is enthralled, not her. She should be the one who is online all in love and shyt not you.

Boys are easily punked out by girls at your age so don't worry you will grow out of this childish kinda crap.

whats a symp? how old are you?

**** player - I think I want to cry. ur ****in absulotuly right. why do I have to be such a chump?' I dont agree with the panties thing. girls here are different. and getting into this girls panties takes a lot more than 2 hours. still I am enthralled and not her.
I sent her a message today on the cellphone and she sent me one back that started "hello friend". that probably means Im in the friends zone or something. ahhhh, its always the same.
I guess its better to be her friend than not to be.
I guess I dont have what it takes to make a girl go online all in love and talk about how great I am. I feel so sad man.
why cant I be a dj, a player, a womanizer, one of those guys women just throw themselves at and **** right away and do all the chasing for them? I follow all of the advice here man.

still its so hard for it to work the other way around. u have any ideas how many guys want her? dozens proabably. and everyday she walks out on the street she adds more to the list.
for all of them its like that. even the ugly girls have guys lined up for them. still, even we good looking guyshave a hard time getting a girl. how can u make them all excited about you when u are just one in 2 dozens of guys that want her?
I want all of this to change but it doesnt man. I want to be wanted by girls. in fact, I should be wanted by girls. in fact, I guess Im wanted by girls but not by as many as I should and by the ones who i want must importantly.

long way to be a don juan? am I in the right track at least? or am I far off? am I still an afc? has nothing changed in the past 3 years? has all the time Ive spent reading and writing here at so suave been a big waste of my time?

what can I do? I no longer can live like this. the years passing by and me never having the girls I want. always being rejected and settling for less. always sexually frustrated. always a virgin.
u say Im young. Im not that young. last time I checked I was 17. and now in a heartbeat I happen to be 20 and things are more confusing then ever and nothing has gotten better concerning girls. and in a heartbeat Ill be 23 and then 26 and so on and stilla virgin and still sexually frustrated and still without getting the girls i want if I dont find out what to do. how to change my chumpish ways. how can u make them fall for you when they got dozens of guys all the time wanting to get into their panties and you are battling to get a few numbers out of some girls who will probably not even anwer ur calls and ****?
we guys have such a big disadvantage. its like women they ****in rule the world through sex. they say here, if u dont give them the power they don have anything. its bullcrap its like even if u dont give them control or power, which I dont think i really do, they already have it cause dozens of agcs out there are ****ing empowering all of them with their behaviors and they always have so many different options girls.

Im angry. and Im sad. and Im frustrated most of all. cause I just really wqnt to do well with girls. I think having girls isan important part of life and Im missing it. I have no idea what teenage sex is like and maybe never will cause Im getting old and soon its going to be illegal for me to **** girls under 21 and ****. that ****in sucks. Im getting old and soon girls who are 17 will think I too old for them and stuff. and there gores the experiece of teenage sex out the window. Im not a teenager anymore so its already partilly out the window.

****. I gotta go.
anyway gotta go.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we guys have such a big disadvantage.
Not true! Men have the advantage. We get to choose the women we want to date, while women have to sit around and hope to get asked out.

Look at it this way: That honey you're after might have 10 guys chasing her. She has to select who she wants to date out of those 10 guys. You get to choose who YOU want to date based on literally millions of women.

That's a huge F'in advantage. Now go out and start approaching!

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well if u look at it that way girlcrazy, u are totally right. of course in most cases because of the fact that girls are usually to conditioned or scared to apporach guys this happens to be true.
still, the real truth is this one. girls could also approach any guy theyd like to if they dared and theyd also have the 10 guys to choose from if none of their apporaches worked.

to be equal we should also have 10 girls to choose from aside from our approach anyone advantage

Reaction score
Wise, your desperate behavior is belying the meaning of your name!! Quit being so critical of every women encounter!! Your desperation is probably showing to these girls as your writing show us! You are getting dates but not keeping them - why?? She liked the'rock musician' type - why didn't you intrigue her more from this vantage point - use your strengths more effectively!!!

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only real thing I'm wondering is if she's as interested in you as you are in her. Read your first post, nothing but positives.

NO GIRL IS PERFECT.

But in your eyes, this girl is perfection. Do you really think she sees you the same way? Your goal is to attract instead of pursue. Everyone else is right, you're doing too much pursuing.

You said something about lines of guys waiting to go on dates with her. What makes you any different from any of them? What you're doing is pushing pursuit. If you want to be different, you have to make her feel for you the way you are feeling for her, all while maintaining your composure and keeping your head tall.

You've already put her on that imaginary pedastal that most posts have in here. You've classifed her as "awesome" and "different."

No shit she's different, no two people on this earth are exactly alike. What you really mean is that you are digging her so much that you can't come up with a better answer or a better reason to not go gaga over her.

Really, what makes her so special? What quaities do you think she has that no other girl IN THE WORLD could possibly have? Quit thinking she's so different, quit thinking she's so awesome. I always thought as a man, you should be the awesome one, she should be glad she has you, she's lucky that you even spare your time for her. That is how a REAL relationship should be.

Re-evaluate what you're doing. You're worried because other men are going after her as well. Well look at it this way. If she can't look through all the bullshit and see you're the best one for her, then you are NOT the best one for her.

Pretend you're a very desired male. All the girls want you. Who intrigues you the most? The one attractive girl in the group who does not pay you attention. She doesn't treat you coldly, but she isn't all over you already in her panties waiting for you. She's the challenge. She's what you want. She's what you'd be lucky to have, because it'd be hard to be with her otherwise. All you need is that stroke of luck. You wonder if she'll like you, she isn't all over you like the rest. You wonder if she'll go on a date with you, she isn't screaming your name the second you enter the door. You wonder ALL the things that the girl you are interested in RIGHT NOW should be wondering.

Jesus, get a grip man.

Let me give you one piece of advice if you refuse to believe any of my other points. If she is REALLY interested in you, what would stop her from dating you? Obviously not your self-control, but what else? Would it be the hordes of guys who are also after her? Well buddy, all girls have hordes of guys after their goodies. It isn't anything new. What you need to do is be different, be special, be the UNIQUE that you consider her. Make her WANT YOU. Attract her. Quit playing the game of Trivial Pursuit, and wonder after you chase.

Sit back, relax, realize that there are plenty of girls in this world who would be right for you, who would give you undenied love and devotion. The second you lose grasp of that thought is the second you lose grasp of your masculinity and your confidence in yourself. To think that one woman is so much better than the rest is plain suicide. She needs to want you, she needs to need you. It's the underlying theme in every successful relationship. Get to know it and use it.

If you want her, you're going to get her to want you. And wanting you does not mean being one of those guys waiting in line. You know what you want, take it. When she gets back, call her up, tell her to look for a nice looking coat, you're taking her out. And do it. Be spontaneous, be unpredictable, be a freaking man who doesn't care what she thinks of him.

At the very least, that'll seperate you from all the carbon copy guys out there. Good luck with whatever you want to do.

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, First off relax. I will try to explain this. It alright to be a guy. The only worry is your really falling for this one girl. Meaning, you are going to put your self esteem attached to the outcome. You are risking the chance of getting your heart broken.

I understand when you meet someone you like and stuff, but gain control of your emotions. You need to have the mindset that everyone women/girl will screw it up no matter what you do. They will ruin there chances with you.

Also, You say there 10 guys that want her. That is true...but how many actually know how to attract a girl?...none.

I know your fustrated, your 17 and still a virgin, but remember rome wasn't built in one day. Have some patience, it will come to you if you keep on learning. You have to try with many women/girls and practice it. Until one day you master it and you will get what you want.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, you are trying way too hard.
You've been here a while and you are missing some stuff.

1. DONT CONTACT HER SO MUCH!!!
- You mentioned that you invited her to a movie? Too soon man. You should wait at least 3 days b4 any additional communication.

2. DONT think like an AFC
- "How do I stand out when she is around all these other guys?"
- A DJ stand out in a crowd because he is unique. You aren't acting DJ if you think you are one of the undistinguished guys standing in the crowd.

Some hints and tips:
-Remember, you are not trying to be good enough for her; you are seeing if she is good enough for you.
-If she asks you a question, refrain from giving a direct answer. Be C+F and keep yourself mysterious.
-I don't wanna regurgitate a load of posts so, remember, its all the little things that make you stand out. (Good EC, mystery, "don't give a $h!t" attitude", etc.)
-You can always deliver a neg-hit too y'know.
|
|
|
\ /
Alot of guys here will say that if she requires a neg-hit she isn't worth your time, but the truth is that alot of HBs are hit on several times a day and its the other AFCs that put them on that pedestal. She was raised with ppl telling her she is so hot and great.

If your attitude is different than that of an AFC, you will stand out.

I'm not trying to be harsh but you gotta realize this stuff.:D
PuertoRican_Lover is prolly right too, the desperation of what you truely desire may be shining through.

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait wait - u guys are misreadin and misinterpreting all my stuff.

first off Im 20 and still a virgin. second she doesnt have 10 guys after her, not that I know of at least, that was just an example I made up to make a point about how girls have their pick of guys.
3rd, Im not falling for her or anything, she is just another girl. but she just happens to be a really cool one and somehow Im delighted to be in her company even if we are not making out yet. now that usually doesnt happen with a lot of the girls I go out with. Im actually just talking to this girl instead of thinking about making a move.
4th, this girl actually seems to me like she has kind of a poor self esteem in some ways. of course she isnt perfect. she ust happens to be very my type. and she seems humble.
she told me about this eye problem she has where her eyes vibrate or something when she fcuses on something and she showed me. she told me she couldnt believe she was telling me all that stuff. I told her it happened. i told her I inspired trust and stuff.
she is not on any pedestal, unless that means I am in a pedestal as well. that means this time she isnt the prize and Im not the prize. that means she could be on the pedestal with me.. and I feel like we are good for each other. thats it.
anyway, we text messaged a bit yesterday. we are going downtown on tuesday proabably. she told me she was going to see if she could like she did last time but Im confident she will.

plus it helps that she thinks Im this big success with girls and have a huge social life and all that sort of stuff.

now I have probably contacted her to much, but Im trying this approach this time. why? because I never contact them much and out of touch is out of mind. Im trying this one to see if it works this time. Im keeping myself in her mind constantly through contacting her.
anyway dont want to think too much about this right now. Ill think about her when Im with her. for now Ive got stuff to do.

que_est_suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be hard...

I know situations like this can be really hard, i've been through so many before i'm finally learning to control it... The best way is to always end on a high...

It can be tough, but when you think everything is going well, and you want to prolong it, then cut it then and there... because if it drags on, you'll end up with this feeling of regret, thinking you said too much or laid it on too thick...

That's the self-control / strength that you have to exhibit, not in a blatantly obvious way, but ending on a high makes her remember the high...

good luck man,
peace

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
got together with her on monday. we alked around downtown and talked for a while and stuff. we were propbably together for a bit more than 2 hours. anyway, at one point she told me she was cold so we started walking and I started holdin her hand. after a while of doing it she began responding quite well to it. we walked holding hand for a while then we sat then we walked and so on while talking all the time. at one point, when we were already oth holding hands (meaning it wasnt just me who was holding her hand like in the begginning) I suggested we should go for my jacket to the car cause I was kinda cold and we just happened to cameacross a couple of guitar players at a restaurant playing an acoustic version of led zeppelins stairway to heaven. turns out I had heard them before playing that song and I had told her how amazing it had been earlier on that evening. what a coincidence ha!

anyway, that made the ultimate high. we sat and listened and after they were finished we walked to my car which was closeby holding hands like I told you.
I got my jacket put it on closed my car and kissed her. just a small peck. she asked me why, I said I just felt like it.
she asked why her if I have thousands (thats how she put it) of girlsto choosefrom (thnk god she thinks that!) I made use of my talent with words and was pretty honest overall.

we walked back t the plaza, kissed a bit more,without any toungue cause she is kinda like that, at least for now,and hugged a while. then she left.

15 minutes later she txt messged my at my cellphone telling me "thnks for taking the cold out of me tonight. everything was so spontaneous... beautiful..." I love it when they think its all spontaneus. but in fact, except for theledzepplin song which was pretty spontaneus and helped alot, I was building the moment through carefully planned movements like the kino and stuff.
applying so suave theory but slowed down on it.

I am going to get together with her againof course. I think around 85% of the work is done. she is already in some way emotionally involved with me so thats a huge advatage. after the first kiss is successful the rest is much easier.

now Im gonna stay with this approach caus it seems to work better than wat the sosuave purists advertise. at least here in mexico. Im not going to make the first kiss move on first dates anymore. its gonna be either on second or third dates depending on the girland hw the situation is. Im also going to make sure we are already holding hands confidently and naturally before making any kiss attempts.

I was so confused with the ssauve purists telling me to make a move right away not to all on the friends zone and **** and that was what was messing up my game. but girls in fact need t be wroked on a bit more. and they needto feel that you are not just using them and all you care about is sex.

i might make a kiss move on a first date but only if kino is already on confident two way hand holding first- I think from now on tis girl bussineess is going to be a lot easier. its not a won battleby all means but the game is starting to look a lot easier.
Im starting to find my feet I guess.

what do u guys think?