"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How Hollywood Taught us Frame in an Overlooked Gem

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
This scene is from Dawn of the Dead.
Pay attention to a character named CJ. You'll know who it is when you see him.
I was blue pilled when I saw this film in theaters, but admired how well he handled himself in that situation.
And before anyone says: "but.....but.....Hollywood films aren't reality"
DUH! I'm aware of that. This is just an example.
Maintaining frame is all about securing your reality, especially in a life or death situation.


Warning: This scene is from a horror film. If the sight of blood makes you faint, then avoid watching this clip.

Timestamped at 0m59s
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top