Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How high is her IL?

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok heres the brief rundown-I go clubbing often....about a month ago I saw this HB9 and asked her to dance- she said no... then last week I see her again and I thought "oh its that one ho" put her on ignore- I was scanning the crowd though on the floor and did see her look at me numerous times- finally she stuck her hand out and beckoned me over- I didnt see any other hot girls showing interest so I slipped over and danced with her- she cut the dance short after one song- yesterday I saw her again and she looked me (no joke here) once every 10-12 seconds at me- finally my friend was like "damn man she wants you!" so I strutted over and danced with her- we talked a lil but she didnt seem to be all over me, one of my other friends attempted to mack on her but she ignored him- and after one song I cut the dance short and split- she still kept looking at me though- saw soem other guys buying her drinks (like I said she is damn hot) later and then on my way out I gave her a little wave and she smiled...just wondering what is the IL? Thanks

Scought

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think her interest level is at 6.345983764654....maybe a little higher.

Its impossible to answer these questions because we werent there. There are things you left out unintentionaly, that we have no way of knowing whether they were correct or not, helped or hurt.

Her interest level could be at 1000 put if you dont say something than nothing will happen. You have to talk with her to find out.....thats the only answer. But, if you want some false internet assurance, i'll oblige and say that she has a 9 interest level. Will that help you approach her? OK, then do it, either way. You have to approach to find out.

There is some interest, otherwise there would have never been a dance. The rest you need to take care of.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think its weird- girls either are *****es to me or I end up getting freaky with them on the dancefloor- there is no middle ground for me so this girl stood out cause shes like a yellow light...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High or low IL..my question remains these two things...

Why didnt you isolate her?

After isolating her..why didnt you number close? Heck..why didn't you number close anyway?

There would have been your answer...

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -HPNOTIQ-
High or low IL..my question remains these two things...

Why didnt you isolate her?

After isolating her..why didnt you number close? Heck..why didn't you number close anyway?

There would have been your answer...
I disagree...

I've actually grown a pair and started trying to number close on girls recently, and without fail, every one of them comes up with lame excuses on the phone to not want to do anything or suddenly discovers a BF, etc.

Getting a number and high IL do not always corrolate.

-LB

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason I didnt # close is cause I was thinking of using this girl as social proof. After I danced with her two girls just came up to me out of nowhere- it was nice and I was able to number/kiss close them... I just had a question but I guess the answer isnt important as long as I can keep reaping benefits from dancing with her. Should have known I'd get ragged on

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother find what her interest level was but I wouldn't ignore her at the club. She's not the type of girl you can really go out with, cause hot girls tend to be more trouble than they're worth. You just have to find one that you can handle.

It's true, if you're with a hot chick other chicks will come to you.

What I would do, is ask her simple answer if I'm near her again.

"You're always around here, why is that?"

and if she doesn't really answer

"Sorry, I'm wasting my time here"

You walk away being the better person. You're polite but direct.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't have too much experience with the 9's at clubs.. (tonnes with the 6's -> 8's) but from my experience with the 9's... 9/10 times, you can't actually pick them up.. they enjoy rejecting guys, no matter what they do, more then if they were to actually kiss these guys..
they'll let u grind on them, they'll let u take photo's with them, they'll let u spend time and money on them.. hell, they'll give u there number so u can do all of the above again and again.. BUT they won't kiss you..

thats my experience.. i have little trouble in getting an 8 at a club, and almost no trouble in getting a 6.. but when i'm going for a 9.. (meaning she's in the top 5 in the club) i just can't do it..
the limited experience is because, hell, why waste time on the 9, when i only want a one night thing, just hit the 8..

good luck to ya, but if you really want a 9.. i think u need to do it more by meeting through friends, or at the bookshop, class, work, etc..

edit: i really didn't enjoy writing this post as its quite negative. but at the end of the day, most 9's i know are just attention *****s, or are still with their boyfriend from high school..

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If you want to try and determine a woman's "interest level", do it based on how she responds to your advances. Women may give all kinds of "mixed signals" to throw off your probes, but when you advance the relationship and she is either agreeable or resistant, there is no surer sign. As long as you're moving FORWARD to some extent, there is reason to continue.

Next time you see her, tell her you want to see her outside of the club sometime and get her number.