Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How have/would you react if your GF.....

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cheated on you with another girl? has this ever happened to any of you guys? im just curious, i have no clue how i would react. How would you react if that was the case. I'd prolly loose a lot of respect for her since its the same thing. I guess it would depend how serious i was. If it was just fun, then maby i'd score a 3some, who knows.

any thoughts?

DoubleD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this being a DJ board I think you need to rephrase your question to something like : Need help - Just found out my gf is bi, how do I bang her and her friends? :D

Cmon man.. this is GOOOOLD! Yes if it was a *serious* relationship you'd have a few hang ups... but if you can find a way around it, its an ideal situation to get into all sorts of fun.

Doc73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would react just the same as if she cheated on me with another guy. I would kick her to the curb

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah good points. I guess it could be bad since she might be more lesbain then straight 2. who knows

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess it would be harder to find that out 2, since you know how close girls are with each other.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is, most guys are such wimps, that other women are more of a challenge. It's really a sad state of affairs when you think about it.

P.S. You will get nowhere encouraging your woman to be a dyke. Most girls who do that are man-haters, and aren't doing it for your enjoyment.

Kick the carpet muncher to the curb.