Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Has the Pandemic Changed your Game?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
So I've been noticing foe the past couple of weeks that the amount of people out is dwindling due to the fact that we have over 20 thousand cases a day here in Sydney (we only have 5 million people). A lot more people are wearing masks out on the streets which makes it harder to approach (masks are like headphones now). Most meetup groups are being cancelled as well. With my options irl dwindling what would be the best course of action.

How did you guys adjust your game to make the best of this situation?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Australia is an SJW feminist shiithole.

The pandemic killed grocery store approaching for me. It's nearly impossible to do grocery store approaches with indoor masking. Of all of the indoor retail locations, I was best at grocery store approaching pre-pandemic.

I've moved my approaching outdoors to walking paths and parks. I've conducted more dates outdoors. I've kept pre-pandemic interactions going longer.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although in the US, there seems to be a bit more freedom (so far, that is) we also still have people flocking to their masks on a voluntary basis. I'm more of a non-conformist conscientious objector and I look for these qualities in a woman.

Personally, I find the situation beneficial. When I see an attractive woman that is maskless (it's not common) I have a good conversation opener. "oh, I see that I'm not the only one with a working immune system." This doesn't work every time (nothing is 100%) but I've opened some doors. The overture is a subtle way of saying "unlike the rest here at this retail store, we have something uniquely in common."

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't wear a mask. No evidence they do any good and plenty of evidence to suggest they do harm.
The fact that you have the testicles to not comply with ridiculous rules proves your masculinity.
How are women feeling on an instinctive level when they're seeing big, tattooed men in face diapers?
Theyre asking if these men will step up if theyre attacked or need protection.
These men are either scared of a mild virus or theyre weal minded and compliant.
Neither characteristic is attractive to a woman.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't wear a mask. No evidence they do any good and plenty of evidence to suggest they do harm.
The fact that you have the testicles to not comply with ridiculous rules proves your masculinity.
How are women feeling on an instinctive level when they're seeing big, tattooed men in face diapers?
Theyre asking if these men will step up if theyre attacked or need protection.
These men are either scared of a mild virus or theyre weal minded and compliant.
Neither characteristic is attractive to a woman.
This is actually something that needs to be emphasized more. I made a similar statement months back during the covid threads about "complying." Women don't want men complying. And I choose not to comply cause it's the choice I made. At the moment, I disqualify most women and men that wear masks. I don't care what your beliefs are, if you wear them, you're a tool to me.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old has gone way down too if you've read the posts on here. Many more fat women on there.
Get a penpal in another country who is into video chat and long distance online relationships.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I've been noticing foe the past couple of weeks that the amount of people out is dwindling due to the fact that we have over 20 thousand cases a day here in Sydney (we only have 5 million people). A lot more people are wearing masks out on the streets which makes it harder to approach (masks are like headphones now). Most meetup groups are being cancelled as well. With my options irl dwindling what would be the best course of action.

How did you guys adjust your game to make the best of this situation?
The last month or so same here in FL. Tons of people are wearing the stupid masks again, especially older guys and almost all women of all ages. I hardly see a woman not wearing a mask now. Can't see their teeth or rest of face and masks make it harder to understand people.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past year and a half I think I've seen maybe 1 cold approach during the day. It's very rare.
Most men are not capable of randomly approaching strange women in non-bar venues while sober. That was true in 2018 (pre-pandemic), 2005, and 1990. Non-bar approaching (commonly called daygame) is a niche activity. It will always be a niche activity because of its perceived barriers to entry.

Swipe app game, social media DM game, and bar approaching game will always be more popular. It's easier to be a swipe and text monkey on the apps or sending out massive amounts of messages on Instagram/Twitter.

Old Balls

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think girls in masks are kinda hot. I get the submissive vibe from them. Maybe it's some kind of deeply buried masochist thing but nevertheless, I love to approach them. Not to say that I haven't gotten the occasional "are you trying to deliberately kill me with your closer than 6' proximity and toxic masculinity?!?!" looks as they scurry away.

The one's that hang around and converse actually seem like they have an independent(ish) brain and usually very sweet and feminine.

But, they're females, they need something to be scared of. The masks help them identify with that.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I'm not actively 'gaming'. I still flirt and such. Mask have fvcked me over. My eye area is good, I have a full head of hair. But my lower third is my ace in the hole. I don't get as much attention as pre-masking days. I mask as little as possible. But, work requires it, and so do all indoors places and all the remote and client sites.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's my guess that the only gamer's that are benefiting from wearing a mask... are those with a herpes outbreak.

My biggest fear is talking to a masked female and later discovering a huge cold sore!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
full blown beta game honestly, due to losing my physique. Any play I got was as the "nice, safe" guy during pandemic.
To click the "like" option on your above posting would seem kind of sadistic.
Instead, I'll explain. I respect the fact that you are keeping things real. We all have our slumps (self included). It's too bad that many other forum members attempt to portray a false invincible image.
Slump periods suck (I know). Hope yours ends soon.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although I'm not actively 'gaming'. I still flirt and such. Mask have fvcked me over. My eye area is good, I have a full head of hair. But my lower third is my ace in the hole. I don't get as much attention as pre-masking days. I mask as little as possible. But, work requires it, and so do all indoors places and all the remote and client sites.
I'm still approachable cause I do not wear a mask. The irony is that it makes me stand out in places where they encourage masks, so you got all these employees coming up to me asking me if I have one. Their eyes obviously do the up and down, so they know I'm attractive. It's rather hilarious the irony of this all is with hiding faces and social interactions.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still approachable cause I do not wear a mask. The irony is that it makes me stand out in places where they encourage masks, so you got all these employees coming up to me asking me if I have one. Their eyes obviously do the up and down, so they know I'm attractive. It's rather hilarious the irony of this all is with hiding faces and social interactions.
When I’m at my organization. I rarely mask. As I know they won’t do anything to me. However. I spend a lot of time at client locations representing ny organization. I’m more constrained to follow the rules there, as i’m representing my org.