How hard is it to get girls in Uni with no social proof?

Xchange

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm going to try and make this short. Basically I want to know how hard it is to get girls in uni when you have very bad social proof? The only thing I have going for me is that I can attract girls physically. I've had girls showing me obvious IOIs etc..not saying I'm some crazy model looking guy, but I've been lifting weights for maybe 3 years now and my face is good enough average to where I can get girls interested in me just from looks alone. Now that that being said.. my personality is fvcking garbarge.. I'm pretty sure that enough people know me as a shy and quiet and etc and I can't really say I have a core group of friends that I always hang around with or rely on just a couple here and there that I chill with sometimes. I also have random acquaintances here and there, but like I said I'm known as a quiet guy or whatever.

Now my main question is how is this going to affect my uni pickups? My main goal right now is too just get fvcking laid so how hard is my lack of a social life/reputation going to affect picking up girls?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought from the title it was about picking up Uni girls with no social proof then, I was going to say, ****ing easy!

The better the uni, the more geeky the people are meaning that you need less social proof. Work on expanding your social circle.

If you go to a good uni and want to sarge, go to the other unis nights out (if there are 2 in the city), or weekends.

Looks probably are enough with some girls. But before you make an arse of yourself on your course, do some sarging.

What kind of uni are you at?