Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how gay can my mom be

bigtymer

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok my mom is accusing me of not going to work now. wtf? cause she goes into my room and sees one of my work shirts on the ground and she didnt know that i had got another one the day before. She says she called my work and asked if i was there and that they said no i think she is bullsh*tting me and also she is drunk like always and i really dont kno how to talk to her cause whenever she is home she is drunk and there is no point to talk to her

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think she has an alcohol problem, confront her about it. THis sounds like too serious a problem to just joke around about. See if you can get help from someone else inside the family.

bigtymer

Don Juan
Reaction score
No my dad is a loser and ditched us along time ago and i have confronted her and all she ever says is that she is cuting back ( bullsh*t) and that i need to support her. It pisses me off cause like now its the morning and she isnt drunk and we are perfctly fine and get along, but she pretends nothing happened.

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think your mom is in depression. It is hard for you to get her out of it but once you find out what she is getting depressed about act upon it. Most woman get depressed when their husbands walk out and don't see a point in life.

bigtymer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok that was 15 years ago i think she should get over it by now and maybe move on. She is always trying to hold me back in everything i do she needs to get a god damn counseler or something and stop taking her crap out on me. what would u guys do

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Easier way. If you havne't done so already just confront her every single time she drinks. Reign hell on her. Yell and tell her that it hurts you when she drinks. Thats how I got my dad to cut down on ciggaretes and he's already pretty close to dropping the habit altogether after 25 or so years

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call a helpline or something. even child protective servies can help you. she needs help . acting like she wasnt drunk last nite doesnt mean she wasnt.

write her a letter and tell her how you feel.
ask her why she is so depressed that it affects her they way it does, offer to do something with her. ask her things.

if that doesnt work start writting mom loves me so much she drank all thislast nite and yelled at me. stack the cans up in a pyrimd

maybe if something dramtic will help her realise what it is doing or maybe she will just ground you and ask you for beer money i am not sure but i do think that you need to talk to a helpline
good luck ............