"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How fast should a man move with women?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
What wrong with “can I kiss you?” I’ve used that before and girls tongue was down my throat 4 seconds later. “Kiss me” is demanding and insecure. It’s like walking up to a girl and saying “Give me your phone number now.”

Which would a ladies man say?

James Bond: “May I kiss a lovely girl like you?”

James Bond: “Kiss me now.”
Different strokes for different folks.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
What wrong with “can I kiss you?” I’ve used that before and girls tongue was down my throat 4 seconds later. “Kiss me” is demanding and insecure. It’s like walking up to a girl and saying “Give me your phone number now.”

Which would a ladies man say?

James Bond: “May I kiss a lovely girl like you?”

James Bond: “Kiss me now.”
Say nothing and just do it (not forcibly, but slowly). Much sexier and seductive.

Conundrum solved.
 

The Diver

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 25, 2017
Messages
571
Reaction score
606
What wrong with “can I kiss you?”

When you have to shoot...Shoot! Don't talk,

I'm by no means considering myself experience dj as some of you, but from my experience, every time I was sexually aggressive (in a good way) I didn't have to wait for sex for more than 3 dates, and when I played it slowly, or not touching at all, they vanished like a smoke on a windy day.
 
Last edited:

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Move fast sexually
Move slow emotionally
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
When you have to shoot...Shoot! Don't talk,

I'm by no means considering myself experience dj as some of you, but from my experience, every time I was sexually aggressive (in a good way) I didn't have to wait for sex for more than 3 dates, and when I played it slowly, or not touching at all, they vanished like a smoke on a windy day.
I went out 4 hot girls in 2 months. They each said they had a really good time and when the mood and setting was right, I tried to make a move they either said “Don’t touch me.” Or “Hey, Hey, what are you doing?”

I went with other girls where I didn’t try anything and was easy going and laid back, THEY would come at me hard and kiss me.

As was said, different strokes for different folks.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I went out 4 hot girls in 2 months. They each said they had a really good time and when the mood and setting was right, I tried to make a move they either said “Don’t touch me.” Or “Hey, Hey, what are you doing?”

I went with other girls where I didn’t try anything and was easy going and laid back, THEY would come at me hard and kiss me.

As was said, different strokes for different folks.
Where the "other" girls "hot girls"? "Hot girls" are hardened and experience daters. They will run you thru a system unless your one of their top guys their after.
 
Top