Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How 'far' will you take it with plates you're spinning?

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen,

Just getting back into the game after separating recently (married three years, with her for seven) and beginning to spin plates. So far I am having fun and have two solid plates in rotation. I really enjoy spending time (and f!cking) both of these girls because they are down to earth and not selfish. Obviously I'm looking to find others to spin and go on first dates as well.

My question: How 'far' will you take it with plates you are spinning in terms of relationship-esque activities (cuddling, going to public places together i.e. the grocery store to pick up items to cook a dinner together, meeting friends/family, etc.) I realize that is a pretty wide range of activities, but the point I am trying to make is that I am trying to find a way to keeping spinning these plates and having fun, without them thinking things are too serious. Both of these current women know I am still waiting to get divorced and I have made it clear I am not looking to date anyone now. But as well all know, actions speak louder than words. I don't want to do anything that would suggest to these women that I am heading more towards a relationship.

I certainly don't text them everyday, and only see each maybe once a week or once every other week (depending on what's going on).

What do you guys do? Do you perform relationship-esque activities with your plates knowing full well you don't want it to progress?

Thanks boys.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no silver bullet response . It depends how much you like them in the first place

the more things you do with them, the longer they will stay warm towards you

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean I just said that I was bringing a stripper home for New Years. For me, it's a unique situation since my parents know that I bring girls over for casual stuff. It depends how good you are at seduction. Practically any rule can be broken if you know how to navigate the consequences. Experiment with doing what u feel. But general rule of thumb is that whatever u do, u should make things clear covertly that you are not interested in anything too serious. If you can abide by that rule and all parties are still on board, do whatever the fvck u want!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot depends on what THEY want. You aren't going to have a woman looking for her next husband who will put up with being a plate (for very long) and you won't be able to hold on to one who is looking to have the Next Best Thing. Retention is related to goals in common and as long as your actions and the relationship satisfy what she wants she will keep the status quo. There is no one action that flips the switch to "relationship" but a series of events and actions that define how she interprets your intent. Blackdragon (Caleb Jones) has some good writing about slotting your relationships in categories and he nailed it pretty well.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen,

What do you guys do? Do you perform relationship-esque activities with your plates knowing full well you don't want it to progress?

Thanks boys.
Comply or bye. Blow me or blow me out.

Approach is aloof, nonchalant, indifference. No phaggotry cuddling or acting like it's Disney. I am looking for the door or the window after nutting.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have fun but enforce limits on your time, make it clear that if she wants to go the extra mile for you, it won't be reciprocated, that extra mile is for the next plate.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Heavily depends on the plate. With some plates i was down to do all that fun ****, go out drinking with them, do diff cool ****.. iw ont even mention some of it because it's all **** you'd prob do with a girlfriend..

With other's it would be straight action and cya later.

I went from being the type to hang out with my plates and spend like a whole day with them, to smash and leave to a combo of both.

However, I'll be transparent as possible with girls.. Id on't want to hurt anyones feelings because i've done that enough. I'm still trying to repay all my karmic debt from all the women i've hurt. Being transparent simply means letting them know you're just friends, and letting them know you -are- seeing other girls IF they ask.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heavily depends on the plate. With some plates i was down to do all that fun ****, go out drinking with them, do diff cool ****.. iw ont even mention some of it because it's all **** you'd prob do with a girlfriend..

With other's it would be straight action and cya later.

I went from being the type to hang out with my plates and spend like a whole day with them, to smash and leave to a combo of both.

However, I'll be transparent as possible with girls.. Id on't want to hurt anyones feelings because i've done that enough. I'm still trying to repay all my karmic debt from all the women i've hurt. Being transparent simply means letting them know you're just friends, and letting them know you -are- seeing other girls IF they ask.
Good advice - thanks man!

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My current **** buddies i only see once a week or every other week. We only meet for sex... nothing more and nothing less. I only keep them around to get some relief while I continue to search for the "One".