"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How far should kino go in the course of one night?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
I was talking this girl last night in a bar. The conversation was going well. I was kind of drunk so I was particularly bold. So I started doing some kino (I was almost unconscious of it, at least initially). I put my hand on the chair she was sitting on, very close to her legs. Then as the convo was going on my hand was touching her legs and at some points I also lay my hand on her one of her legs before putting it back down next to and touching her leg. I also padded on her upper arm.

No resistence whatsoever. So my question is how far should I go with kino if no resistence is felt?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
All the way baby!!!!!!!
 

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
very true--that's why I want to find out where to "draw the line" before she slaps me on the face you know what I mean. I'm not sure if she knew I was touching her either (I guess that was the whole point of kino--not to leave a strong impression that you are indeed doing the touching)?
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by davelmn2003
very true--that's why I want to find out where to "draw the line" before she slaps me on the face you know what I mean. I'm not sure if she knew I was touching her either (I guess that was the whole point of kino--not to leave a strong impression that you are indeed doing the touching)?
As long as it is gradual, she won't become so shocked that she will do anything as abrupt as slapping your face. She will probably just grab your hand to slow your roll.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top