“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

How far is too far when it comes to jealousy?

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
First of all I'd like to be a kiss ass and thank everyone for all the great advice I have read on this board. You guys kick ass

There's something I haven't learned too much about though..

Jealousy.

There are quite a few chicks that want me. I am focusing on these two chicks though. Would it be good to let them know that my ex's keep calling and that I am in demand? or should I not mention other chicks.

The reason I'm asking is because the last few chicks I've dated were immediatly turned off whenever I even talked to another chick. Of course I continued being my self and talking to whom ever I felt like but this led to the end of these relationships.

Whats the deal here with these chicks. Is this common with chicks in general or are they a select few with insecurities.

Thanks for reading.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2003
Messages
348
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
WA State
I think it will mostly depend on the girl. However, just as a point of respect, I don't think you should talk about other girls when you're around her... I know it pisses me off when a girl I'm trying to date keeps talking about other guys, why should it be different for girls?

I think the exception to this is if she starts talking about guys first, to make YOU jealous. Then it's only fair to respond. However, I'm not sure how well a relationship based on mutual game-playing will turn out; in my experience, when both people are acting fake, one person decides to quit trying, and it's over (the relationship, not the faking).

Jealousy games work in the short-term; i.e. to get you laid with shallow and/or dumb girls. However, if you're looking for a mature and cool girl, I think you're better off not talking about other girls when you're around her. It's just common courtesy.
 

KillaCam1100

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Memphis
Never tell a girl about another girl, I've learned from that dearly. I told one girl that really like me, that I was tryin to get back with my ex. I was a dumbass for that. I found myself with no girls, because sumtin bad happen between me and my ex, then the girl that liked me stop talkin to me. So F'ed up badly. Keep it on the down low, if one girl dump you or whatever, you got another one.


Hey! you are the Basketball Coach! If one player(girl) ain't
playin(actin) right, take her off and pull another off the bench.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top