"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

How Far Is Long Distance??

Disco

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2002
Messages
351
Reaction score
1
Location
Ope
I've read a lot about Long Distance Relationships on this site. I'm curious how far is long distance to you guys? 2 Hours? 4 Hours???
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
772
Reaction score
4
If you live more than 25 miles away, that's long distance.
 

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2002
Messages
6,911
Reaction score
125
I'm talking to a chick I met in eastern Europe 6,508 miles away.

I'd say that qualifies as long distance.
 

Entity

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
USA
i think it is more of a matter of how often you get to see the person you are with. of course physical distance makes it a long-distance relationship, but sometimes it can feel like you're in a long-distance relationship when you only get to see the person a few times a month, even if they do live close by.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2001
Messages
8,256
Reaction score
236
Age
49
Location
at our house
if its so far away that you have to call before you leave to go there in case of a breakdown= its long distance.

if you can not drive over unannounced without inconviencing yourself = its long distance.
 

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2003
Messages
276
Reaction score
0
25 miles? Dude, if I sit here and listen to this garbage I think I'll die a pathetic virgin that thinks I am DJ.

Beyond walking distance is long distance...
 

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Out of arm's reach is long distance.

Australia isn't a relationship , it's a fu.cking penpal.

Download yrself a chatterbot , have it send her email and go chase some women in your town.

JMHO
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
I know a girl from Slovenia (N of Croatia, S of austria, E of Italy, NE from Hungary), that has been going strong with a guy from France. Looooooooong distance.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
If (Z/4) - A < (Z/12), then its too long a distance.
 

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
772
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by htemorp
25 miles? Dude, if I sit here and listen to this garbage I think I'll die a pathetic virgin that thinks I am DJ.

Beyond walking distance is long distance...
Once you turn 16 you'll realize that walking takes a lot longer than driving in a car.

By the way, you will die a pathetic virgin regardless of if you listen to this garbage or not.
 
Top