"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

How FAR is 2 FAR for to go for a DATE???

toot86

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2002
Messages
325
Reaction score
0
Location
Beverlly hills
Ok I met this girl in a Bar recently very Hot nice legs we dance a song together and she could shake her bum bum very nice...

She has alot in common with me .. We have the same interests

and she agreed to go to play pool with me .. But now i have to call her again to get directions she lives like 1 hour away!


and I dont know what I should think about this ..

I never had this problem or thing happend

ANY feedback..

Should I go get to know the girl or is it just not worth it?

I would do it but Maybe iam acting on my sexual urges .. I need some logical dj advice..


And How could I continue this relationship if it got good ..

By the way she lives with her parents..
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
simple.. just don't f**k her in the ass and *** on her face.
 

MrMetropolis

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2002
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
is the piece of a$$ worth the gas money? Is there a "connection" between you or at least one that you have made?

Mr.Metro
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top