Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How exactly do you start a hedge fund and have you thought about starting one?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like alot of money making ventures it has its pros and cons:)what are your thoughts

Gentleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have wondered this as well. I plan to do some research on this. Hopefully this thread gets some more replies; this is a very interesting topic.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've thought of starting a fund in the currency markets. Before anything, I'd advise to have a solid track record that shows your ability to have solid percentage gains over time. Also a strategy that is sustainable.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be getting over 100% annual returns from your trading if you have aspirations of working your way up from nothing. Any top fund manager could do that with minimal effort. When you have a small account, there are a lot more securities available to trade. In lower volume markets, a fund is big enough to move the market itself with their own order. They can't buy low volume stocks without running the price up before the order gets filled. A small account is like a jet ski next to the giant battleship of a hedge fund. It's easy to be fast with no baggage. So just because you got a return on your account a little better than what a fund posted by no means makes you a better trader than the fund manager.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be getting over 100% annual returns from your trading if you have aspirations of working your way up from nothing. Any top fund manager could do that with minimal effort. When you have a small account, there are a lot more securities available to trade. In lower volume markets, a fund is big enough to move the market itself with their own order. They can't buy low volume stocks without running the price up before the order gets filled. A small account is like a jet ski next to the giant battleship of a hedge fund. It's easy to be fast with no baggage. So just because you got a return on your account a little better than what a fund posted by no means makes you a better trader than the fund manager.