Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How exactly do you know when a girl is into you?

Bronco

Reaction score
What are the signs of knowing a girl is into you and wants you? If a girl looks at you a lot if you're somewhere does that mean she's interested? I have no idea whatsoever what to look for. Help please.

BustedKnucks

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl is into you and if a girl wants you are two different things.

If you catch a girl looking, talk to her. You can hit her up with any kind of BS, pretend she looks familiar, make fun of something, whatever, doesn't matter. If she continues the conversation, she's into you.

If she lets you isolate her and gets touchy-feely, then she wants you.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
remember: assume attraction until proven wrong! its up to her to tell you, through actions and body language, that she isnt into you. until then, assume attraction.

Bronco

Reaction score
I notice girls repeatly look into my direction when I'm out. Like if they look a bunch of times, does that mean they definitely want you to approach them?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a little thing in their back, like the timer on a butterball turkey. Feel back there and if it's popped out she's into you. Also, if you want to know the one sure way to know if someone you just met might be your friend, just ask.

/sarcasm

People vary, if she's into you or not, your job is to MAKE her be into you. Look at the header.

tobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, you never "know" when she's interested in you. You have to try and ask her out or do something that lets you know. (This has always been the hard part for me.) When you test the waters, make sure you do it in a way where you won't embarrass yourself.

"Zee Germans"

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Assume attraction until proven wrong". That is spoken like a truly confident being, the quote in itself if one of confidence and self esteem. I fvcking love it!

I am not a master and I would never make that claim. I am a student and I'm constantly learning, you should not take my words as gospel.

Body language is something that has fascinated me for a long time...and not just in a 'game' sense but in many fields, such as how experts can tell if one is lying during interrogations, and interview dynamics when you're getting a job.

But that is not the point. This is the game...and these are some cues.

When the lady plays with her hair and she looks at you: This is an indicator that she is turning that little sex pancake over and over in her head about whether or not 'she would'. It is not necessarily a sign that she definitely fancies you but HEY! at least she's considering you which is a million times better than simple indifference to your presence.
I wouldn't simply JUMP at this one. ^

The stronger cue is the "I'm playing with my necklace, notice my god damn chest!". She is trying to draw your attention to a physically appealing part of her body - her breasts, her cleavage. This is a very positive sign but remember you shouldn't be slapping them around with your eyes. Subtlety is the key.
I remember this girl. An auburn chick (a hair colour for which I have a severe weakness). She has quite large breasts, what am I talking about, she has VERY large breasts. When we were at the same parties every guy would stare blatantly, talking to her chest 60% of the time and her face 40% of the time.
I, however, was different, and it was something she always noted. I was subtle about it. Sure...I'd take a gander, and ladies like it when you take an appreciative look, but dudes! I wasn't drooling like a puppy dog over some prime rib (oh they're prime). I showed self control which is evidently appealing.

I hear alot of talk about pupils (eyes). I personally throw this out as pupil size has way to many factors affecting it. Weather, lighting, temperature, drugs; like i said I throw it out.
However eyes are of extreme damn importance and I am reiterating stuff that has been mentioned by better men than me.
It is amazing the emotions eyes can evoke. There is no physical barrier when two people's eyes meet, it is pure, it is unadulterated. They are organs that share the same sense and are 'touching' each other in their own way. When an eye looks into an eye it is running along the same lines as when a hand touches another hand. I'm confusing my own self here :)

Remember when you were new to this and looking a gal in the eye gave you that funny feeling. Well, women get it too, however you know better than to relent before her. Insecure people and shifty/dishonest people flit their eyes here there and everywhere. When you can hold it longer than she can you are in control; and being a man in control is appealing to her.

Then there is what some of you call "Kino". When a girl playfully hits you and finds excuses to touch you. I'd say kino is one of the strongest cues, if not the strongest. It's simple, she's touching you!

There are so many cues and my words are neither comprehensive or even the law. They are cues I have had experience with.

Being_the_Don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zee Germans said:
"Assume attraction until proven wrong". That is spoken like a truly confident being, the quote in itself if one of confidence and self esteem. I fvcking love it!

I am not a master and I would never make that claim. I am a student and I'm constantly learning, you should not take my words as gospel.

Body language is something that has fascinated me for a long time...and not just in a 'game' sense but in many fields, such as how experts can tell if one is lying during interrogations, and interview dynamics when you're getting a job.

But that is not the point. This is the game...and these are some cues.

When the lady plays with her hair and she looks at you: This is an indicator that she is turning that little sex pancake over and over in her head about whether or not 'she would'. It is not necessarily a sign that she definitely fancies you but HEY! at least she's considering you which is a million times better than simple indifference to your presence.
I wouldn't simply JUMP at this one. ^

The stronger cue is the "I'm playing with my necklace, notice my god damn chest!". She is trying to draw your attention to a physically appealing part of her body - her breasts, her cleavage. This is a very positive sign but remember you shouldn't be slapping them around with your eyes. Subtlety is the key.
I remember this girl. An auburn chick (a hair colour for which I have a severe weakness). She has quite large breasts, what am I talking about, she has VERY large breasts. When we were at the same parties every guy would stare blatantly, talking to her chest 60% of the time and her face 40% of the time.
I, however, was different, and it was something she always noted. I was subtle about it. Sure...I'd take a gander, and ladies like it when you take an appreciative look, but dudes! I wasn't drooling like a puppy dog over some prime rib (oh they're prime). I showed self control which is evidently appealing.

I hear alot of talk about pupils (eyes). I personally throw this out as pupil size has way to many factors affecting it. Weather, lighting, temperature, drugs; like i said I throw it out.
However eyes are of extreme damn importance and I am reiterating stuff that has been mentioned by better men than me.
It is amazing the emotions eyes can evoke. There is no physical barrier when two people's eyes meet, it is pure, it is unadulterated. They are organs that share the same sense and are 'touching' each other in their own way. When an eye looks into an eye it is running along the same lines as when a hand touches another hand. I'm confusing my own self here :)

Remember when you were new to this and looking a gal in the eye gave you that funny feeling. Well, women get it too, however you know better than to relent before her. Insecure people and shifty/dishonest people flit their eyes here there and everywhere. When you can hold it longer than she can you are in control; and being a man in control is appealing to her.

Then there is what some of you call "Kino". When a girl playfully hits you and finds excuses to touch you. I'd say kino is one of the strongest cues, if not the strongest. It's simple, she's touching you!

There are so many cues and my words are neither comprehensive or even the law. They are cues I have had experience with.
I've seen some of the signs you've mentioned. I've also read some articles focusing on interpreting nonverbal cues. Facing a person while talking to them, forward lean, mimicry and self touching are also possible signs of interest. Zee Germans, if you've got some links could you post them in this thread? Maybe a nonverbal cues thread would work, too.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wheelin&dealin said:
Every girl is into you... or atleast think this way.
Truer words never spoken. After you APPROACH her you'll know for sure, plus you get to practice walking up and talking to women. A twofer. Honestly she's looking at you means at most she has noticed you have a pulse - she can't know if she's into you herself yet she doesn't know you at all and women don't know what they want anyway.

Go say hi Romeo.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she sits on your on your c0ck she probably wants you. :D