How does weed affect your game?

Rafa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to smoke a lot, but I got in a lot of trouble and quit. A few months after quitting, I found sosuave and RSDnation and started working on my game for awhile. About a month ago, I started smoking again. I could only smoke for a limited amount of time so I figured I might as well for a bit while I could.
The thing about weed, while I enjoy it, is that it destroys my game. I am a lot slower and more self-conscious. I dont know if this is specific to me or what, but I feel like it triggers anxiety/depression in me. The whole self-love thing just kind of went down the drain when I started smoking. I also felt tired all the time and was kind of a ****. I quit a few days ago and I dont think Im ever going to smoke again...
How does weed affect yall and your game? I know that it helps a lot of people

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoked weed every day for about 7 years.

I know I missed out on plenty of pvssy, because each time after I made out with some chick in a night club, I would prefer to smoke weed with my friends instead of sticking with some chick. Weed doesn't flake/ditch.

I know for sure it affects my game negatively though. Red bull and vodka will increase it though. Make you brazen, bold, shameless and quick. It's important when a chick comes on to you that you react in order to let her know you got the message. When you're high on weed, you will spend too much time thinking instead of just reacting.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Rafa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chamber36 said:
I smoked weed every day for about 7 years.

I know I missed out on plenty of pvssy, because each time after I made out with some chick in a night club, I would prefer to smoke weed with my friends instead of sticking with some chick. Weed doesn't flake/ditch.

I know for sure it affects my game negatively though. Red bull and vodka will increase it though. Make you brazen, bold, shameless and quick. It's important when a chick comes on to you that you react in order to let her know you got the message. When you're high on weed, you will spend too much time thinking instead of just reacting.
Exxxactly. I can understand why a lotta people love it, but Im happier without it... + its nice to have more $$ in my pockets

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've smoked pot daily for 10+ years and honestly I feel good health wise but sometimes when I'm really blazed I stop caring about all the superficial bull****. I think if you are looking to go alpha it out you are going to hit some hurdles with marijuana. Marijuana is going to stifle your ego down a bit and make you look at yourself and maybe even bring you down a notch or two in your head. I don't know if this means self-hate or anything, but I know in myself its a lot harder to be a pompous ass when I'm really blazed -- I feel less aggression, less defense of my "self".

At the same time going out and spitting a bunch of game requires some healthy ego in there--and "vodka and redbull" I am certain probably help beef the ego up and take away the self-reflection. Alcohol definitely can enhance the ego and increase our view of our "self".

All things in proper moderation and proper circumstances eh? Maybe there are times for weed and times not for weed? If it's a problem for you and its dragging you down--lay off--fortunately compared to most other substances its not as hard to quit. Honestly overall its really rather benign and most contemporary research actually shows 1-toke a day can be a preventive tool for tumor and cancer suppression. Here's a study by the Oxford University Press

Just keep following what works and is good for you man. Don't let your ego become too bloated remember earth gives us tools and relationships to plants are natural and normal and in some ways psychologically beneficial and necessary.

You know what's really bad for game? A mushroom trip. Go take 1g of mushroom tea and sit by a fire and suddenly chasing pu$$y around seems so extrinsically wasteful in terms of true happiness and accomplishment. The fruits of life reach beyond the vaginal lips and most of the treasures are found in the crevasses of your cerebral organ. (but maybe you'll find a nice lady for your other organ as well).

I have a buddy who smokes a lot with me and still spits pretty good game. I think it's a personal thing. I've always been a self-conscious rather humble guy anyways. I don't know -- it's hard to force yourself to be something that maybe you aren't anyhow, eh?

Rafa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
I've smoked pot daily for 10+ years and honestly I feel good health wise but sometimes when I'm really blazed I stop caring about all the superficial bull****. I think if you are looking to go alpha it out you are going to hit some hurdles with marijuana. Marijuana is going to stifle your ego down a bit and make you look at yourself and maybe even bring you down a notch or two in your head. I don't know if this means self-hate or anything, but I know in myself its a lot harder to be a pompous ass when I'm really blazed -- I feel less aggression, less defense of my "self".

At the same time going out and spitting a bunch of game requires some healthy ego in there--and "vodka and redbull" I am certain probably help beef the ego up and take away the self-reflection. Alcohol definitely can enhance the ego and increase our view of our "self".

All things in proper moderation and proper circumstances eh? Maybe there are times for weed and times not for weed? If it's a problem for you and its dragging you down--lay off--fortunately compared to most other substances its not as hard to quit. Honestly overall its really rather benign and most contemporary research actually shows 1-toke a day can be a preventive tool for tumor and cancer suppression. Here's a study by the Oxford University Press

Just keep following what works and is good for you man. Don't let your ego become too bloated remember earth gives us tools and relationships to plants are natural and normal and in some ways psychologically beneficial and necessary.

You know what's really bad for game? A mushroom trip. Go take 1g of mushroom tea and sit by a fire and suddenly chasing pu$$y around seems so extrinsically wasteful in terms of true happiness and accomplishment. The fruits of life reach beyond the vaginal lips and most of the treasures are found in the crevasses of your cerebral organ. (but maybe you'll find a nice lady for your other organ as well).

I have a buddy who smokes a lot with me and still spits pretty good game. I think it's a personal thing. I've always been a self-conscious rather humble guy anyways. I don't know -- it's hard to force yourself to be something that maybe you aren't anyhow, eh?
Never done shrooms but I did acid once and hooked up with two girls within like 10 minutes. I peaked at my crib by myself doe and that was not such a good experience... I was pretty psychologically messed up for like a week

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rafa said:
Never done shrooms but I did acid once and hooked up with two girls within like 10 minutes. I peaked at my crib by myself doe and that was not such a good experience... I was pretty psychologically messed up for like a week
This is a complex subject for me my man. I've done LSD only 2x but have had my share of mushrooms more than I can count (they grew wild on a farm I worked at and out here in Washington state lots of folks know how to pick them).

I've had some bad trips for sure, where the mind is at its limit, where you yourself feel like a crazy person and wonder why such a thing was taken and ingested and what the whole point was in the whole thing.

I've always taken mushrooms as a sort of 'self discovery' with good intentions. I've had some really positive experiences of mental and emotional rejuvination. I've also had a few really dark trips that took me some time to get over (temporary psychosis basically..disconnection from reality)...

I would say the psychedelic state really is similar to seeking the 'mystical' state that so many human beings through time have reached for. Some sort of inner 'truth', some insight and introspection. I've definitely had some intense moments of deep thoughts about time and life that without hallucinogens I could never have reached...but this definitely is not for everyone. I am lucky to have a strong head on my shoulders and have had some good "guides" for my trips in the past that taught me how to keep myself from getting too lost in the psychedelic state..but honestly man this ain't for everyone and those with a weak or fragile states of being definitely should not take any mind altering drug as it may be the needle that breaks the camel's back for them.

I just know myself I have had some positive contributions to my person from these things. Not everyone agrees that these drugs should be used, but I know from at least my personal experience there is value in them with appropriate set and setting..just you better know yourself and have a good head on your shoulders and have a reason for what you're doing and some tempo to your trip to guide you (series of music cds set to play, a walk planned, etc)...

Just be careful if you try shrooms. Have a sitter. Take a small dose 1g - 2g first time max, steep the mushrooms chopped in hot water for 15 minutes to make a tea and drink that and it'll kick in faster (you can even strain out the fungal material and not ingest it). You can't OD on mushrooms and they are safe enough to give to cancer patients (in fact a study was done on magic mushrooms and benefits to the terminally ill at John Hopkins University. 85% of the people found to be more at peace with their own death and said the experience was very positive).

If you google "magic mushrooms" and "john hopkins university" you'll see tons of coverage by all the major media groups. Here's an article

This one is by USA Today saying Mushrooms can improve personality over the long term

Dude I just know I've had some intense trips where I was force to look at myself to see the harm I was causing upon my own self and others. It was like the universe was shouting at me through the mushroom to wake the **** up and do something REAL with my time here short as it is.

That's my personal stuff but I highly recommend the low-dose, proper setting, plenty of research and being in safe place...I wouldn't do it more than a handful of times a year if you want to be moderate..and make those times special with some sort of ritual based around them or some level of organization so your trip has meaning and purpose and context.

Much love man.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a lot of different varieties of shrooms that make you trip. Cubensis is what grows in the southern US and in Florida and what I always had, but that variety won't grow in Washington. You probably had azurescens or cyanescens. I haven't tried those, but the trip is supposed to be a little different with each variety. Cubensis is so common that there are strains from most areas of the world that are each very different.

Psychedelics are very rare among drugs in that doing them actually makes a person want to do them less. It's the opposite of addictive. They also show a lot of promise in treating many psychiatric problems, such as post-traumatic stress.

Regarding weed and game, it's a lot easier if you just smoke with the girl. It's great as a way to get her back to your place. Then you know she's high, too, and you're not trying to hide the fact that you are.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chronic weed consumption lowers testosterone and raises estrogen, so its not good for game.

However, in some places, like touristy places and beaches, the best pickup line in the world is "hey, want to come back to my place and smoke some weed?"

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when i game. i'm COMPLETELY sober. if i am going to internalize the game i HAVE to be sober.

the only time i smoke or drink. is when i am out with my pua friends.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have smoked daily for the last 21 years. I don't try to game women if i'm high at all. It makes me too self conscious... just ruins the high too. Nowadays I only smoke if i'm having a session with my friends or late at night when I play video games.

I also feel it's worth mentioning that the amount you smoke also has something to do with how functional you are while high. If i'm gonna be in a social setting I try not to smoke too much. At home alone I get blasted, lol.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke all the time, at least once a day. And like most guys here I use to suffer from low self esteem, confidence etc and sometimes the weed use to bring it out in me. I'd get all quiet and over analyze myself creating so many negative thoughts I'd just sit there quietly and not talk to anyone, or feel too self conscious to spit game. But lately, I've learned to control my mind and have much higher confidence and these moments are avoided, in fact I can even flirt when high.

My natural friend who gets some serious dime pieces like its nothing smokes everyday too, but he always tells me he can't actually game a girl while high because he just doesn't feel like talking. So it depends on the person I guess because on the contrary, I have friends who are much better at gaming when high.

d!ckmojo said:
Chronic weed consumption lowers testosterone and raises estrogen, so its not good for game.

However, in some places, like touristy places and beaches, the best pickup line in the world is "hey, want to come back to my place and smoke some weed?"
That my friend is a myth.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I do enjoy smoking, I'd have to say that it affects my game negatively, mainly due to the fact that I get really quiet and am more self conscious. It also makes me extremely tired so I am less likely to go out in general. If I am at a party I will not smoke, I usually just smoke if it's me and my buddies just sittin around playin video games or something.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weed is all bad, the **** has no benefits but turning you into an lazy idiot. This is coming from a guy that use to chief heavy.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo:
There is some truth to that, but the drop in testosterone still remains within normal range and the effect is rather temporary. Anyway, I don't recommend being stoned while running game because it's harder to remember things. The one exception is toking with stoner chicks.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I smoked weed my game was horrible and I was nervous around women then

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree only exception is if you're trying to get with a stoner chick, in which case toke up

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It always attracted low quality women for me. I also over-analyze everything, aka, my game sucks.

-Scars

Ethernal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke daily, and have never had problems. Even, some of the hottest most wanted girls I've had, I got them while I was high. Hell, I even smoked with some of them. I love it.