How does this situation look?

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, on tuesday night i hooked up with a girl from my school, and at first i assumed it was just a drunken hookup, but when we woke up in the morning she was all over me again (kissing hugging cuddling etc) so i decided that i would try and mess around with her again.

We decided to drink with some friends on thursday night again, but unforunatley she was in a bad mood due to some personal issues, and on top of this i was **** blocked by some gay friend of mine for most of the night. But at one point i was talking to her and she mentioned something about a boyfriend. I completly ignored her statement and i just acted like i didnt hear it, or care. About 20 mintues later she was in a really bad mood so i took her outside to make her feel better. I was making her laugh and comforting her, but then i stopped and said somethig like "hey why dont you call your boyfriend to have him make you feel better" she looked at me and smiled and said "I dont even have a boyfriend i just said it to see what you would say, but you didnt even say anything". So thats my first question-what does it mean when a girl tries to talk about a boyfriend to test you? i thought she was trying to tell me she wasnt interested in me, but then when she said that she just said it to see how would i respont i was confused?

So after all of this, i walked her back to her room at like 4:30am. We played pool and ping pong for like an hour or two and then she said she was tired. I asked her if i should come to her room, and she shrugged and smiled. I said "yes or no" and she was like "yea" but then i was like "well if ur not feeling good(she was still in a bad mood) ill let u be alone tonight" shes like "yea i kinda wanna be by myself tonight" then she was liek "i dont want you to be mad at me" i was like "no, why would i be mad?" then i was like ill see you tomorrow, and she smiled and said "call me for lunch". I didnt call her for lunch, but i did call her later at night.

So my first question was what does it mean when she mentioned a boyfriend, but then said that she just said it to see my responce, and secondly, does it mean shes not interested when she said that she wanted to be alone? or was it just because she was in a bad mood. some of my friends told me that the only reason she said it was because she was in a bad mood, and when a girls in a bad mood u cant really mess aroudn with them.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's testing you to see your reaction? or...she has one but doesn't like him very much.

Underoath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, for the "boyfriend" thing..... I wouldn't worry about that. Put that in the past. She DIRECTLY stated to you that she was testing you. And now you've passed..... that's a GOOD SIGN. The mere fact that she's testing you like this means that she WANTS YOU.

And when she said she wanted to be alone.... that was your signal to go into her room and cha ching. She needed an excuse for you to go in. That's my interpretation of the events that unfolded.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maqybe she really does have a boyfriend, and she was just trying to cover it up because she was really impressed by your charm and confidence. **** it man. Just because there's a goalie in the net doesn't mean you can't score.

Reaction score
She was gauging your interest with the boyfriend comment. What a slut.

You could have gotten play on Thursday. You should have kissed her when the two of you were outside and you should have kissed her when she "shrugged and smiled." that was her cue to you that she wanted you to take control of the situation and have your way with her.

you know what cheers girls up when they're feeling down? orgasms that buckle their knees and make them bite your neck to keep from screaming your name.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow....this thread is terrible....no one gave good advice.

She's a slut for acting like she has a bf? WTF?

Alright....she didnt want to come off as a loser or she just sh!t tested you to see how much you like her. Regardless she likes you, stop being insecure and just accept it, the girl likes you

2nd. What the hell were you doing when it came to the room? First off you asked her...why? You always say something like "Lets go see your room" or something, never "Um...do you kinda wanna let me see your room?" Second she smiled and shrugged...that sounds like a yes to me
Third you question whether or not she really means yes or no....lif she says yes in that situation, RUN WITH IT, you instead question it and shoot yourself in the foot by bringing up something negative and she runs with it .

Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
wow....this thread is terrible....no one gave good advice.

She's a slut for acting like she has a bf? WTF?

Alright....she didnt want to come off as a loser or she just sh!t tested you to see how much you like her. Regardless she likes you, stop being insecure and just accept it, the girl likes you

2nd. What the hell were you doing when it came to the room? First off you asked her...why? You always say something like "Lets go see your room" or something, never "Um...do you kinda wanna let me see your room?" Second she smiled and shrugged...that sounds like a yes to me
Third you question whether or not she really means yes or no....lif she says yes in that situation, RUN WITH IT, you instead question it and shoot yourself in the foot by bringing up something negative and she runs with it .
good job insulting our advice and then saying the exact same thing.

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanks for the advice guys but heres an update..

one of my boys(or i thought he was...this is the same guy who was ****blocking) comes up to me today and hes like "yo are u and her still hooking up?" and i was like "well we havent because i havent really hung out with her since that day" then he tells me something about how she called him at 4 in the morning and she was like "i have to tell you something" but she never told him what it was for some reason, so he assumed that it was eather her telling him that she likes him, or that she likes me...

so today i call him at like 11 at night and he tells me hes on the way to the bar with just him and her....

i was like wtf thats pretty gay how he's gonna go out with her when he knows that i wanted to mess around with her...even though i wasnt gonna make her my girlfriend or anything it still shows some shady character about him...what do u all think about it...should i cut him off as a friend?