Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does the US plan to defeat Putin

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I fing luled yesterday when I watched this. We have this channel here called Zvezda, it's one of 40 channels aired here in HD over digital tv. They have this show that explains the whole world situation, what America is doing where it's going, how they are fcking up, etc. This dude basically retold one of the episodes, lul.

It's like watching monty python then observing your government repeat one of the episodes!

I find it interesting reading the comments, it's the reflection of what world thinks in 2019. Pretty much everyone knows U.S. does not equal to stability and prosperous future. People are looking up to Russia for that. The whole paradigm has shifted.

1.png
2.png

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck off with your Russian propaganda.
I feeel you brother!! I mean hre you are sailing and Bubble gum! and hre I come and lollipops!, and OMG Cotton candy!, you get ungry. How about we rent a yatch and tickle two bunnies!!!!? Hey feather fluffer, it's not propaganda, it's how we feel here, at leattyou'll know what it's like. lul

You bible rainbows!, how about you cotton my candy lul?

Yo bible, if you were bible yo'd be orthodox and that means for Russia, how come you're not orthodox? Does that mean you're smiles! and giggles!?

candy-land-fantasy-sweet-lollies-34323477.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feeel you brother!! I mean hre you are sailing and Bubble gum! and hre I come and lollipops!, and OMG Cotton candy!, you get ungry. How about we rent a yatch and tickle two bunnies!!!!? Hey feather fluffer, it's not propaganda, it's how we feel here, at leattyou'll know what it's like. lul

You bible rainbows!, how about you cotton my candy lul?

Yo bible, if you were bible yo'd be orthodox and that means for Russia, how come you're not orthodox? Does that mean you're smiles! and giggles!?
The last time I told you to go fluff your strawberries! , I got banned for it, probably because you reported me. They said it was a personal insult, and therefore against the rules here. My understanding of these rules, based upon your continued existence here, is that insulting entire nations of bunnies is acceptable, because that insult is not a personal one. Therefore, my stance must be that you, and everyone else in Russia, can go HUG! themselves. Isn't that so much better?

Now go sing and dance! to one of those happy popcorn! calendars that Putin puts out. You know who is really into the concept of extra manly furryness? Bubble gum! dudes. Your entire country is in the Snuggle zone!!!!!.

Untitled6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You ever notice how leftists repeat the same things over and over, no matter what facts you give them?
Ok, I get you. Now explain to me wtf is black pill.

Anyway., that sht is doomed because there is a plan in place to bring dollar down and away from the picture. They, meaning, Russians, are playing this card actively. Cremlin knowns all about this plan U.S. has, and it is a trap, again to bring the dollar down and away from the picture, not just in Russia, but in most of the world. In other words, U.S. economy is the target.

The last time I told you to go fvck yourself, I got banned for it, probably because you reported me.
Nah, I didn't. It might have been a personal insult tho. Don't insult people man. Did you know that w0manese is censored??

Ohh, the most important thing I forgot to mention, sorry. Whatever side you choose, whatever you prefer or like, all of it is bullsht. Because everything is chosen already and you have no voice. Your option don't matter. It's not some hindu yoga bs either, computers determine what people think, via mass media and even online. The best every one of us can do is don't follow anything and focus on ourselves only.

You name the movement, it's bull sht, because it's controlled and directed and steered a certain direction.

Now about Russian propaganda, bite on it. My propaganda is genuine, not Russian.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh, the most important thing I forgot to mention, sorry. Whatever side you choose, whatever you prefer or like, all of it is bullsht. Because everything is chosen already and you have no voice. Your option don't matter. It's not some hindu yoga bs either, computers determine what people think, via mass media and even online. The best every one of us can do is don't follow anything and focus on ourselves only.

You name the movement, it's bull sht, because it's controlled and directed and steered a certain direction.

Now about Russian propaganda, bite on it. My propaganda is genuine, not Russian.
You are too stupid to understand this. It's like you've finally found somewhere to 'belong', so you spout this dumb crap all day every day, and link creepy videos.

Most normal Americans don't have any ill will towards Russians. That said, I also know you are not my friend. I know exactly how you think. But either way it would be the most retarded thing ever for the U.S. and Russia to go to war, would end in total destruction of the world, especially when there are other enemies out there.

The idiot left-tards still hate Russia, for sure. And I'm sure all of us decent Americans will go down with them (if the current trend towards leftism continues). If it doesn't, nevermind.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Most normal Americans don't have any ill will towards Russians.
Are you mad at what your fellow American posted on youtube? The guy, I think his name is Simon, is not Russian.

The other dude called it Russian propaganda.

Lul. It's a CIA plan in actuality. Whatever the fck you believe man. Trust me, I don't give a fck. Simply because your opinion does not matter.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@backseatjuan Go easy brother.....the NPC Russia = evil programming has been driven hard in the West for the last two year by the antiTrumpers.

We seem ok with dual citizenship Israelis everywhere in Government, but for some reason there is a wild-goose chase for Russia collusion.

Russia's only crime to the syndicate bosses in the West is that it is full of based White Christian men. Although Poland and Hungary are apparently becoming "evil" now too.
True that, basically most of news channels and journalists in Europe are fine with no go zones or sharia enforced area in britain and france but believe poland and hungary pose as threats to our human conquests.

An npc even said that orban is responsible for anti-islamic feelings in france and britain, clearly he missed the monthly attack those nations suffer from the last 5 years.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get all the anti-Russia phobia. Americans seem to need a boogeyman and I guess it's not China anymore. Of course the left thinks Russia influenced the election. So what if they did? Who cares. We influence foreign elections all the time. Anyway we do not need to defeat Putin, who's just one man anyway. Let the Russians take care of him if they don't like him.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I didn’t know Putin was Americas enemy. My news sources don’t portray it that way.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When it comes to bots, we try to err on the side of avoiding banning actual new members, even though we eliminate scores and sometimes hundreds of bots per week. I sometimes get reports from guys who are very good at spotting bots, but there have been several times when those bots turned out to be real people.

If there is some doubt, at times I'll hold off on acting until I see if there's any evidence that it's a real person. Sometimes it turns out to be so.

When you guys use the forum, you see posts one after the other. What we mods see is page after page of bots and spammers who we've banned. Intermixed with that are the legit posts that you guys see.

Just a little peek behind the scenes. We be battling bots on the daily.

logicallefty

Reaction score
When it comes to bots, we try to err on the side of avoiding banning actual new members, even though we eliminate scores and sometimes hundreds of bots per week. .
Yep, and same goes with the suspected trolls. Sometimes you will see a new member post something really off the wall and stupid and they sound like a typical Troll. But then you see me or another mod responding like it's any other legit post, with no hint that we suspect they are a troll. It doesn't mean we don't think they could be. But what we are doing is trying to engage them in conversation to help make a better determination; troll vs legit. Get them talking, or see them avoid responding to us, then decide.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get all the anti-Russia phobia. Americans seem to need a boogeyman and I guess it's not China anymore. Of course the left thinks Russia influenced the election. So what if they did? Who cares. We influence foreign elections all the time. Anyway we do not need to defeat Putin, who's just one man anyway. Let the Russians take care of him if they don't like him.
Yeah I feel the same way. Putin hates the leftists, and that seems to be our reputation all over the world now (until Trump came along). I'll say this, I was a lot more pro-Russia when Obama was president, so that tells you something. If we ever elect someone like Kamala Harris, I mean.....can you imagine the lack of respect from guys like Putin if your own citizens don't respect you??

Nimrods like backseatjuan don't understand that we don't care about his nationalism, rather he just sucks himself and annoys the h*ll out of everybody. Of course, he's an agitator, so he knows what he's doing.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only one's who seem to hate the idea of the US and Russia getting along would be the Clintons, leftists, and Israel.
Don't forget the war mongering Republicans, who have always been in the back pocket of the defense contractors. They also promote the idea that all Christians are commanded to support the government of Israel, which is a right wing fascist state built for a never ending war. But hey, we love selling them weapons!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's face it, both the US and Russia are engaged in trying to destabilize each other on many fronts. Business as usual.