How does the game change as you get a little older? (boys and girls, please respond)

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 27.

Never really though of myself as getting 'older', and pretty much am as active as I was (if not more) than i was at 16-18. I'm educated, damn good looking, got a great career, and my own shit.

Still, I can't help the creeping feeling that as I age, the game won't be as fun anymore. The girls I hang out with/game are approximately my age (22-28), and we always have a blast together, and they are well aware of my behavior.

As things progress, will it be no more staying out until 8am, no crazy bar antics, or going to work after and hour of sleep? I guess I realize than on one hand, I act mature when it somes to responsibilities, but I'm still the nut that want to bungee, or drink beer and jump off rocks into the river, or slide down the steps in a sleeping bag, you know.

Hell, I don't know if I'll ever grow up completely.

How does this affect things as time goes by?

Thoughs?

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When i was 17-18 i was getting lots of phone numbers, and lot of woman wanted ot sex me. I was not so sure of myself, i was kinda sweet and funny. And older woman like that.
Whikl i was 19-20 i was getting many woman for dates, but not so much for sex. I got kinda too respectful for them.
21- since today - im really evil, i cheat, i talk things that i dont belive in, im very sure of myself and rude. Im getting laid all the time.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for starters the bar/ club scene got boring after a little while.
meeting friends of friends started to suck.

you just get tired of the whole dating ordeal sometimes. you meet someone new , you go to dinner , they talk about interests , you shoot the breeze, they try to get down your pants, and you know what, it gets lame. i would sit there and look at my watch wondering if i could make it home in time to get online because i was so bored.

give me someone exciting, give me someone who can hold a real conversation, and for god's sake, give me someone who can make me laugh.

then i met my fiance and just fell in love and dating has never been boring with him at all, neither has living together.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cactus3178
Still, I can't help the creeping feeling that as I age, the game won't be as fun anymore. The girls I hang out with/game are approximately my age (22-28), and we always have a blast together, and they are well aware of my behavior.
Are you freakin' crazy?

Age is a number. I am 34 and still party with younger women all the time. If you spend your 20's refining yourself as a man your 30's will be the best time of your life. Don't let anyone tell you different and don't cave in to societal pressures!

Reaction score
i got laid alot when i was 18-21 but i noticed as i age and now at 28-29 i am still getting laid alot but the quality of the women got better. I think i became more choosy. I guess my criterias got more stringent ;)

Bout havinf fun hell yeah.. I just got back from japan to meet my japanese girl there. Stayed at her place and even bought me tickets to visit parents for new year in another prefecture.
But when she's not around me and i'm off clubbin i am making new aquantainces for further engagement.
I still dive, surf, snowboard, trail ride, club every week, hit the gym and havin a blast flirting with the ladies everytime i'm out shopping at a mall or something :D

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger (18-24) I was in a situation where there were women around. I was in school so there are always women around, my social circle was huge, friends in college, peeps from high school that I still kicked it with and they had their friends and we would all kick it that sort of thing, so I was always in a situation were there women around. During that period I had 2 or 3 different social circles.

Nowadays it takes a lot of effort just to keep friendships going. People get distant and after graduating from college you just don't see that many folks anymore. People move, people get married and the social circle shrinks. For me anyway, the only avenue I have to meet women nowadays is through cold approaching. Also, when it comes to my friends, I'm now in the position of tryign to get people together and to get people to come out. I'm now in the position of being the "leader" or "coordinator" of my friends and it's an ordeal to get them to agree on anything. Before I would just roll with whoever.

I still enjoy going out and I still have fun partying and such. Still I have to admit that it was a little more fun back then than now.

The one that's better now is that I have a little more knowledge of the game now. Back when I had the big social circle and new a lot of females, I had no idea on how to attract them and I didn't recognize when they were attracted to me so I blew every opportunity I ever had to hook up so even though I had this huge social circle, I never benefited from it when it comes to getting laid.

Also, now I'm in such a better position as far as stability and having my life together than before. Also, even though my social circle has shrunk, at least now I'm around more positive people that are trying to improve their lives. On the other hand, 10 years ago, I had all kind of shady characters in my social circle and people involved in every kind of scandalous activity imaginable and I'm glad I'm not around that kind of environment anymore. It's nice not having to worry about what you're going to eat at night. It's nice not having to worry about term papers, projects or finals. It's nice not having to hear about stories of street drama by one of your shady friends or them trying to pull you into their drama. I don't miss none of that.

It looks like I drifted from the original question.

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a real sweet heart and old school romantic since i
was a kid.I had a 'puppylove' girlfriend when i was 6 in 1st grade.
All of my life , girls were never an issue...not til now anyways.
i had three long term relationships up until i was 19-
but after being heart broken from that last one...

It was all over with-
I was all about head games and power plays.
That's about it, i got pleasure out of making a girl fall in love
then leaving them high and dry.
I got off on getting crying phone calls and messages of devotion, love songs being played to me..i know i am sick.
I'd use her emotions against her.

I deceitfully used my friendly ,playfull demeanor to lure them in while they laugh and smile they don't even notice my anger and resentment towards them.

My game now? i am not sure really.. i am just trying to get my
head on straight and trying to fix a horrible belief system.

unlike most guys...I was the type of guy that could get girls but spited them heavily in the process and i wasn't afraid to use that
spite against them, psychologicly and in subtle ways.
I was a trainwreck :( and in many ways..
i still am.

i am f*cked up...

my game now is screwed up because eventhough i can
create a ton of attraction initialy- after that, i loose interest
real quick and i winde up feeling a strong sense of disgust
and resentment right then and there...especially after sex.

I lost pleasure in both the process of creating attraction and seduction itself.
I just have no real desire for any of it anymore.
Sounds odd ,but i feel like being single for the next 50 years.
It went from being really cool to be able to pull
girls and whatever,but after a while i was like-

'what the hell am i doing?! Whats wrong with me?!'

i guess i am having moral dilemas sub-conciously...

Jamo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well

You sound just like me. Except im just beginning to do the hurtin. Revenge is sweet. :cool:

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
The older you get the more mature you get. You begin to see things different. You acquire the ability to simplify things which helps you to see clearer and worry less.

Examples.

A woman is either attracted to you or not attracted to you.

She will say yes or she will say no to any proposition you propose.

She will go out with you or she wont go out with you.

You begin to see the bottom line, which usually is a lot simplier then our unfocused minds sees at a younger, less mature age which helps calms fears and insecurities.

Life really is simple but the unfocused, unmature mind complicates things.

ps. You also learn one da greatest secrets in the word. The art of of to Shut the Fu#k Up. YOu learn to use your ears, and eyes more then you use your mouth. S.D.F.U. technique will open up a lot more doors for you.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When you get older what is "fun" will evolve. Getting drunk and puking won't seem like so much fun any longer. My GF and I go out to dinner at nice places, go to concerts and plays. These are "fun" things. (My GF is 62 and gets hit on regularly by 30something guys) My GF's 90 year old mother and her BF recently went hot air balloning. So, the short answer is yes, the "game" does "change" somewhat.

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cactus3178
As things progress, will it be no more staying out until 8am, no crazy bar antics, or going to work after and hour of sleep? I guess I realize than on one hand, I act mature when it somes to responsibilities, but I'm still the nut that want to bungee, or drink beer and jump off rocks into the river, or slide down the steps in a sleeping bag, you know.

Hell, I don't know if I'll ever grow up completely.

How does this affect things as time goes by?

Thoughs?
I've lived that life.. drink til you're on your a$$ and party til the sun comes up. :whistle:

I dropped all that stuff 3 years back and my quality of life is way better. As soon as you learn how to have fun without liquor, you will see amazing results.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: How does the game change as you get a little older? (boys and girls, please r

Originally posted by wheelin&dealin
I've lived that life.. drink til you're on your a$$ and party til the sun comes up. :whistle:
We all have, That's the point!!

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The more things change...

the more they stay the same.
I have written that some things change in how we relate to women as we get older. Well, last night I was talking to my GF on the phone, planning the week end, and she mentioned the she and her mom were out and about "today" (the day we were talking). At one place, they had met a guy and gotten friendly. He needed a ride home because his car was in the shop, so they gave him a ride home, and he expressed interest in meeting up again with my GF's mom. Later my GF asked her mom if she was interested in meeting up with him again and she said no, because he had come across as too needy. Mom is 90!
Just goes to show that if you come across as needy, even at 90, you're toast!!:D

josekortez

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny because I'm only 26 and last night, a 21 year old told me I was too old for her. That was bull...