Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HOw does one maintain a TRUE sense of humor and still be goal oriented

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I'm trying to develop and has been difficult for me to apply. How do you have a constant sense of humor about life, things around you, and other things but not get that over-inflated sense of self-importance that I see so much of in life who have goals in front of them at all times? I'm not sure I know of anyone who is good at both. I'm talking about REAL humor, not witty one-liners (I"m a big opie and anthony fan just to give you an idea of what I find funny). The funnniest people I know are all dumb ****ups and staying in that state is pretty ****ing hard and depressing. But humor is as important to me as sex is.

One common piece of advice I come across would be to emulate someone else you see who has successfully achieved this. While i'm sure if I looked long enough I could always find someone to mimic, at the end of the day I will always come back to being ME. I can only emulate/imitate for so long.

If you know what I'm talking about please advise...

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about a sense of humor is this, not everyone finds every funny guy funny. I love sienfield, my buddy thinks he's just a whiney jew. He loves Andrew Dice Clay. I think he's a moron. Humor like beauty can be highly subjective to the parties involved. I have friends who think I'm the funniest guy ever and others who think I'm a bit off for telling the same joke.