How does it feel knowing you will never have any power in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ime/o, you notice a change in a woman's power in a relationship when you sense her percieved increase in value over you, hinted by subtle acts of disrespect and slowly amped over time by how you supplicante to her whims of said perceived value over you. This change in dynamic can happen most easily to betas who go into a relationships already displaying a degree of low value which some girls capitalize off of to attain resources. A girl may not like it, but a man unaware of his own value, as Tomassi describes in his writing, gives her an upper hand.

However this can happen to a supposed alpha guy who enters into a relationship with a girl with a strong foundation of frame. It's when complacency sets in with the guy due to the comfort of his conditions, that he changes away from his initial way of being that the girl respected and liked, to where his changes begin rubbing off on his girl causin friction between them and the polarities that were naturally keeping each in their place.

When you initially sense this in your girl, depending on how far in and gone it is, it's best to pull back, reconnect with that state and frame she is familiar with, which installs back in her a reminder of your actual value, by showing perceived value through things like acting aloof, minimizing contact, calling her on her ****, stop supplicating, etc.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell by the OP that you don't value yourselve as man. Your so worried about what a woman is doing but your not building your own value. Your mentality should be more offensive rather then defensive. I don't care how much attention my GF gets on the internet or whenever she goes in the streets. She knows what I will and will not put up with. If she wants to cross any type of lines for attention she could get cut on the spot. and would I really care? Nope.

The chicks you want to mess with will be down for you and only you. If they can't give you all the attention then you don't want to mess with them anyway and you shouldn't even care.

Real men have the power over women. Because men give d!ck, bvtches receive it. The females I deal with let me lead them. Not vice versa because a woman leading anything unless it's the kitchen and cleaning is unnatural.

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sam - check out mack lessons radio dot com for some true enlightenment...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamtheHobit said:
Your power as a man in a relationship in 2014 is minimal or non existent.
It's my house. I make more money. I'm self sufficient. I'm doing my own thing. She is welcome to join me if she wants to.

Sure, maybe she can always shake her t!ts and get more attention from the opposite sex - that's just the nature of the male/female dynamic. If she leaves, I can get laid. Maybe it would take me longer than it would her, and I might have to work a little harder, but I can find someone else. My strength and my mission is my power.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
It's my house. I make more money. I'm self sufficient. I'm doing my own thing. She is welcome to join me if she wants to.

Sure, maybe she can always shake her t!ts and get more attention from the opposite sex - that's just the nature of the male/female dynamic. If she leaves, I can get laid. Maybe it would take me longer than it would her, and I might have to work a little harder, but I can find someone else. My strength and my mission is my power.
Yes! :up:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess maybe I need to find a girl with traditional values and that behaves submissivly.

I should probably stop thinking that I'm gonna up with a non virgin because I get anxiety attack thinking about it.

Odds are so fvcking stacked though.

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
Pretty glad that society is moving away from the belief that earth is 2000 years old.
Which christaians believe the earth is 2000 years old?

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
sam......if you stop worrying about women and become care free you would be amazed how things will turn around , even if its only with the way you become very resilient to any interaction with women.

what i am saying is you have to be carefree when you talk to them , not every woman is going to like you , and its the same the other way round , there will be women who like you .....who you dont like and wouldnt give a second look at.

focus on making your life better , get more confidence , make more money , better cloths , just the things that are great steps to take to make you feel better about your acheiments.

then once you start to feel better , and when the penny drops and you realise that women are not the most stable people on the planet , you will then not want to relie on them to be happy in yourself .

women come and go trust me , being a man or alpha in my eyes is not having to have someone by your side confirming everything is good for you to feel stable...........i have met a lot of women over the yrs and most of them are ok in small doses , and on the other hand they are all still crazy in their heads , it is the women that should be seeking your approval in therory......not the other way round.

if you have a chick that loves attention.....just smile when you see the guys hogging her like flys round shyt ,getting nowhere.

i had a situation this past weekend where a chick who is friends with my pals wife....who said to me can we be friends.....i said not really no.......but friends with benefits will be ok with me.......she said your too short for me.......i replied with we are all the same size lying down .......i had her in stiches.....dont get me wrong she was seeking attention , but i just didnt give a fvck about the outcome , i just thought well your loss.

the next morning tho guess who text me.......yes the chick that i was too short for plus a friends request on facebook......funny as fvck,,,,,,its all how you behave , if you leave them with positive feelings .....they will remember you.........

but more importantly - if they like you enough they will let you know one way or another .....if you never hear from them well guess what it means they are not interested in you........so what i dont care .....remember its there loss. you have to think like this .

this chick i am talking about here wouldnt agree to a date.........so i just havent botherd with any more texting didnt even accept the facebook request........why !!!!.......because she is seeking validation and wants me to be an emotional tampon......and my thoughts on this is ...il pass thank you.

you havent to come bothered by a negetive outcome with a chick....just remember your the boss.

good luck and stop worrying.

dont get hung up on one chick......iv done it and it doesnt work.......

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Power is the core of a relationship.
This is why playerman constantly tells people relationships and commitment is for betas.
I think his main message is you have no power in the relationship so why have one.

Enjoy having a non commitment 2014.
That's apart of it. In modern times relationships are a woman's domain where women make the rules and society/the media/the law supports them.

Sure.. men have freedom as well, but in a romantic relationship society and the law takes the woman's side. This gives her more power in the relationship by default because she can get away with more bullsh!t with less fear of retribution from her partner, society, family and the law than you.

This is why a man should SPIN PLATES. This neutralizes the power any ONE woman has because you get the luxury of using female jealously and competitiveness to your advantage. If one plate gets bitter or wants to screw with you.. she will more than likely end up fighting with another plate over you instead of fighting with you directly. A much safer place to be from state sanctioned women's wrath. :up:

A man has little power or leverage when he commits to ONE woman. If he gets married he as ZERO. This is why I say only faggots would sign up for such a bad deal.

In 2014 men need to wake up and understand the game has changed. What worked for your father or grandfather will NOT work for you. So stop copying older generations. Their games and techniques are obsolete. You'll just make a fool of yourself and end up getting run over by the women you deal with.

There are only two ways for a man to win today (and by "win" I mean have power over women):

1. Spin plates.

2. Avoid relationships completely

Any monogamy you engage in will put the woman in the driver seat. The reason is simple --> You only have ONE source of sex. Sure you can walk.. but then you go sexless OR have to start fresh with a new woman.

Jack89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another post speaking out of bitterness.

A mans greatest power is walking away.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
If your chick knows that you have the capacity to go out and find another woman and the balls and self respect to kick her ass to the curb if she ever disrespects you then there is no real loss in power from moving towards monogamy.
No man with such abilities would even be monogamous unless he has some form of oneitis.

We all know oneitis gives the woman power. If you're not spinning plates you probably have oneitis. If you have oneitis.. then the woman is probably making most of the relationship rules.

The only exception is men who don't care about sex. But then why even bother with women unless you're really old and need a live-in nurse? :crackup:

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is there so much hatred towards women these days ? Almost every other post is about hate and more hate.

Men, you need to realize that until the day women are as physically strong and dominant as us , they have nothing but mind games to control us. Literally nothing at all. Let it

sink in.

2nd Post sums it up what we need to do. "Having power over yourself , is true strength". We have so many strengths, better pay, physically strong, provider,

and etc. They are nothing without us. With time our value keeps growing their beauty is fading, their skin is aging, they are getting wrinkles, if we invest in ourselves with

time our Wallet is growing, our confidence is increasing, our WORTH is going up, our scotch is getting expensive, our cigars are getting exotic and cars are getting rarer.

I've been through tough times but stop doing NC cuz you want to attract her back rather use it to move on, stop playing mind games with her if it'll hurt and exhaust you.

Every time you cut off the leech , you'll gain more strength. Keep in mind People come in your life for a Season, Reason or Lifetime. Let every relation run its course but

if it's bringing your Worth down, cut it off and cut it early. Think of yourself a "Billion dollar company" why would you let share prices go down for even a single day eh ?

Please please please , this much negativity hurts. How are we helping to change each other when every time we log on , all we see is hatred towards

female. They have evolved and learned. Why can't we ?

Make yourself a brand and then sit back and relax. You'll see audience attracted

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well said ^^

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Wanting to be in a relationship with ONE girl is at a minimum a mild form of ONEitis/love/infatuation whatever you want to call it.
I don't look at it that way at all. I look at it as a lifestyle choice.

I tend toward the introvert side. As such, the idea of constantly meeting new people and going out with new people and talking with a bunch of different people does not greatly appeal to me. I prefer to focus on my mission and my hobbies and such.

Just as I (as an introvert) prefer to have a few close friends (as opposed to many acquaintances), I prefer to have one close girlfriend than many FBs, ONSs, STRs, etc. Put a girl into that position and she can fill that role so I can concentrate on other things, as well as enjoy her.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've ever met a woman, you'd probably realise that there are a hell of a lot of women who are uncomfortable about being single, for them being desired on a looks level is one thing but the whole thing have a guy to commit is another. Attention is only going to give you so much gratification, a fvck buddy isn't going to bring you home to his parents. Women are brought up on this Disney sh!t.

If you don't believe women are uncomfortable with being called single, go on Facebook and look at how many girls have their relationship status set to openly "single", half the time their in a "relationship" with their other friends. They hate being thought of as unwanted, hence the constant need for attention.

Another example, you don't see women shloring their way around Hollywood like the men do. They jump from relationship to relationship and are constantly on the precipice of being engaged. Without a relationship women do feel like a spare part in society, go and actually ask a women if they're single and see how many of them say "yes and thank fvck for that" compared to men, it will be a small amount.

How can you have power if you're desperate for a relationship? You're all assuming that women run the show but they are just as insecure as men, if you're a quality guy she won't want to let you go. You see it all the time, you see guys treating a girl like crap but still she's hanging around acting all loyal like a puppy dog. My ex was just like that, to this day I know for a fact she would have me back in a heartbeat, you think if I got back together with her suddenly she'd have all the power? :crackup: I have her in the palm of my hand, I know it, she knows it. If she wanted to walk, she would have done it already.

It's about the attitude you walk into the relationship with, people treat you how you project on them you want to be treated. If you carry a "I don't take any prisoners" attitude, people won't fvck with you. If you get into a relationship thinking she can walk all over you, she will and you will prove yourself right and end up in an endless cycle of girls fvcking you over.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
So Danger, Desdinova, Rollo, samspade, zekko, jophil, 5string and all the other posters here, past and present, who currently hold down healthy LTR or have done in the past - we're all chumps? Really? Assuming these guys have the same confidence and understanding of game that they illustrate on this site do you honestly think it's the chick that defines their relationships?

I could delve into the benefits of a healthy (man in charge) LTR with the right woman but I have to go work.

My chick adores me. I could abuse that power, but why would I?

I have virtually all the power in the relationship despite the fact she's the "gatekeeper of sex". If she slips up I'd walk away without looking back and she knows this.

Since when does not being indifferent = oneitis?

Listen mate, you've had a few bad experiences with LTR and yeah that sucks., but dealing in absolutes to justify hostility towards LTRs is pointless.

The world isn't black and white.

Monogamy is awesome, but LTRs bring their own benefits.
If you are committed to one women you have oneitis.

I don't believe a man has to be actively spinning plates at all times. Only f*cking one woman doesn't mean you have oneitis. In order for it to count as oneitis you would have to be emotionally committed to the point that if another woman you found sexually attractive came onto you.. you would reject her. And the only reason you would reject her is out of fear of "messing up what you have" OR because you can't "disrespect your girl like that". :crackup:

Your WILLINGNESS to spin plates is what determines oneitis. You don't actually have to do it. You just have to be willing if the opportunity comes up.

Men are not meant to be the property of women. If you are not WILLING to spin plates its because you consider yourself someones property. This makes you a faggot. :yes:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Men are not meant to be the property of women. If you are not WILLING to spin plates its because you consider yourself someones property. This makes you a faggot. :yes:
You're calling Rollo a faggot then, since he is married and has said that spinning plates is incompatible with marriage.

And the idea that you "consider yourself someone's property" based on whether you will or won't fvck some chick is completely ridiculous.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
The golden rule of all relationships= the one who cares the least has the most power. Simple.

just care less, thats all.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
If you are committed to one women you have oneitis.

I don't believe a man has to be actively spinning plates at all times. Only f*cking one woman doesn't mean you have oneitis. In order for it to count as oneitis you would have to be emotionally committed to the point that if another woman you found sexually attractive came onto you.. you would reject her. And the only reason you would reject her is out of fear of "messing up what you have" OR because you can't "disrespect your girl like that". :crackup:

Your WILLINGNESS to spin plates is what determines oneitis. You don't actually have to do it. You just have to be willing if the opportunity comes up.

Sorry dude but anyone who thinks like you do is going to have one hell of a fvkced up life.

You must've gotten burned bad once or a few times and are in full blown consistant defensive "offensive" mode.

As if a dude should be so weak that he couldn't leave a chick on his own if things don't work out without needing "plates" or having to "go after them" if one presents itself because GOD FORBID a chick may turn on you for being such a great "catch" and you as such a "great catch" didn't jump on it.

A dude who truly improves himself for himself wouldn't need to "get over" first whenever he has the opportunity to do so to someone else. ESPECIALLY if he knows he's never had a serious issue with his chick.

You should change your username to: FearHer Woman.

Amazing how these "DJs" eat that sh1t up. It's very telling the types of chicks dudes are "confident" enough to go after and date/wife up on here. Then complain and plot to have to strike first.

Up your lives and standards kids. Might as well be the "man" who fvcks over all your friends to because "They could always do it to you first!"

sht is pathetic.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
Sorry dude but anyone who thinks like you do is going to have one hell of a fvkced up life.

You must've gotten burned bad once or a few times and are in full blown consistant defensive "offensive" mode.

As if a dude should be so weak that he couldn't leave a chick on his own if things don't work out without needing "plates" or having to "go after them" if one presents itself because GOD FORBID a chick may turn on you for being such a great "catch" and you as such a "great catch" didn't jump on it.

A dude who truly improves himself for himself wouldn't need to "get over" first whenever he has the opportunity to do so to someone else. ESPECIALLY if he knows he's never had a serious issue with his chick.

You should change your username to: FearHer Woman.

Amazing how these "DJs" eat that sh1t up. It's very telling the types of chicks dudes are "confident" enough to go after and date/wife up on here. Then complain and plot to have to strike first.

Up your lives and standards kids. Might as well be the "man" who fvcks over all your friends to because "They could always do it to you first!"

sht is pathetic.
shut up hn you, either homosexual, or you overweight middle age no good woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.