Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does it feel knowing most of you will end up with a slut?

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Danger is spot on. Brighty is a textbook example of the feminine imperative in action. Take note ladies and gentlemen. Any statistical evidence offered to prove the more sexual partners a woman has the more she is less likely to be able to long term pair bond is quickly ignored, followed by anger then followed by shaming to promptly sweep it all under the carpet.

In other words "You WILL accept sluts and modern womans unrestrained hypergamy or else"

Yes, because someone doesn't want to jump on your woman hating bandwagon, the logical kneejerk reaction is to label me a victim of feminine imperative. Yes, anyone who disagrees with jumping at any opportunity to hate on women is clearly a brainwashed feminized puppet. Oprah told me all about men like you.

In reality I think modern day feminism is an abomination; a far cry from what it used to represent and it's only going to get worse for men as it continues. I treat women as human beings, not some vicious heartless cannibals that will eat your heart out the minute you turn your back on them. There are some crazy, deceitful, messed up women out there, but at the same time there are also amazing ones that fulfill everything you'd want in a relationship. I don't really care much about the graph - I wouldn't be totally surprised if there was some correlation there - its moreover the responses in this entire thread that are so disheartening. You're supposed to be aspiring alpha males, the gogetters and leaders of society, who every man looks up to and every woman fantasizes about. This is a dumb and embarrassing thread.

It really begs the question why you guys even care how many sexual partners your girl has in the first place. It shouldn't matter, all that matters to her is you and that's all you should care about. I never understand why some people ask the other partner in the first place. If you're worried that the girl you're dating has been promiscuous as hell, you'll figure it out. If the girl is a huge slvt, there will be plenty of warning signs as you date and get to know her.

When I was still learning the game, I made a bad call on dating a questionable girl who turned out to be a slvt. In retrospect, the warning signs were all there, but I either was in denial or didn't know to look for them at the time. I haven't made that mistake in the following four relationships I've been in, and they've all been healthy, fulfilling relationships.

I don't care about any of the other partners my girlfriends have had, they can't compare to me. And that's the kind of attitude that every guy should have. If I'm dating a girl and she asks me what my number is, I deflect the question by rattling off some six digit number with as serious of a face as I can muster.

I'm about to hit the 10 post limit here, but come the **** on. I can't believe this thread has so many replies.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a
Brighty said:
Yes, because someone doesn't want to jump on your woman hating bandwagon, the logical kneejerk reaction is to label me a victim of feminine imperative. Yes, anyone who disagrees with jumping at any opportunity to hate on women is clearly a brainwashed feminized puppet. Oprah told me all about men like you.

In reality I think modern day feminism is an abomination; a far cry from what it used to represent and it's only going to get worse for men as it continues.

It really begs the question why you guys even care how many sexual partners your girl has in the first place. It shouldn't matter, all that matters to her is you and that's all you should care about. I never understand why some people ask the other partner in the first place. If you're worried that the girl you're dating has been promiscuous as hell, you'll figure it out. If the girl is a huge slvt, there will be plenty of warning signs as you date and get to know her.

When I was still learning the game, I made a bad call on dating a questionable girl who turned out to be a slvt. In retrospect, the warning signs were all there, but I either was in denial or didn't know to look for them at the time. I haven't made that mistake in the following four relationships I've been in, and they've all been healthy, fulfilling relationships.

I don't care about any of the other partners my girlfriends have had, they can't compare to me. And that's the kind of attitude that every guy should have. If I'm dating a girl and she asks me what my number is, I deflect the question by rattling off some six digit number with as serious of a face as I can muster.

I'm about to hit the 10 post limit here, but come the **** on. I can't believe this thread has so many replies.
I really don't want to chime into this thread beucase I believe the OP is a troll.. a very good one but a troll nevertheless, but for the most part I agree with your mindset.

Well let me restate, I don't agree with danger and company's mindset. I believe you have to have some common sense and some yearly market adjustments made to your expectations.

I mean, in 2013 almost, a girl who sleeps with 10 guys by the time she's 2 doesn't mean the same thing that it meant in 1993.

I think the mistake that men make is that they look at the good ole days and think that women were somehow purer back then then they are now but in reality, it was just, or at lesat my thesis on the issue was just lack of opproutnity. for a woman in 1993 to sleep with 10 guys by the time she was 21 she had to have a pretty low standard of sexual partners.. she had to have started early, she had to pretty much slept with every guy she half ass took seriously, and she had to be pretty easy.

in 2013, with online dating sites, with social media and social networking, a woman can very well have higher standards and yet still quite easily surpass the 10 guy by 21 threshold simply beucase she has more opportunists to have sex with guys who quality to her.

In other words youc an't have your cake and eat it too. you can't out of one side of your mouth suggest that women have it made, that all these guys throw themselves at women at all times and yet out of the other side of your mouth suggest that she should not find any of them attractive or suitab le enough to mate with. I mean, you are more than free to hold this point of view, but holding this point of view is 1. not going to get you anywhere and 2. going to make you miserable because it's not realistic.

On the other hand however, A girl i'm going to MARRY, i don't want half the cities left overs. lol I don't want to take my wife into a bar and run into 2 guys who call me over and ask me does she still give head as good as she did 10 years ago. Also to me, just as if not more importantly than a woman's number, is a woman's view on the number. my wife told me point blank how many guys she's slept with and it's not low. but it's not stupidly high either. about 2 guys a year on avg. i can live with that she's a pretty woman and i know just how many dates she went on. but she made no bones about it. As a girl who I know always kept dates beucase she's hot when you put it in perspective she's a pretty tough nut to crack no pun intended lol.

What would be a bigger red flag to me is a girl who came to me and said yeah i did all this but i was so young and immature and i've changed and now i'm ready to be a good girl. you know what that's not gonna work lol. something about that entire attitude is a turn off to me. it's like she doesn't get it.

what i am more concerned about is the date to sex ratio of a woman. i dont' care about the actual number. slept with 15 guys but she's 26 and she is smoking hot and goes on dates 2-3 times a month with new guys that means since she has been 18 years old she has went over 400 dates and only slept with 3% of them.

in comarison a 23 year old girl who sounds sweet and cut and tell you she's only been with 4 guys, but she just really started coming into her own when she was 18 and had a BF for a year and a half of that time and has went on let's say 1 date with a new guy every 2 months when she was single, that means she is ****ing 1 out of 5 guys she has ever went no a date wtih, 20%. that girl is more of a "SLUT" TO ME than the girl who has ****ed 15 guys. Just about every time i hear a guy say she was so sweet and she was a good girl and she cheated on me or she broke up with me for someone else, i virtually gurantee you that she has a higher than avg or higher than normal date to sex ratio. she might not have slept iwth a lot of guys but she sleeps with just about every guy she dates.

lol if you only ****ed 3 guys, but you only been on 4 dates rotfl, you're a ****ign *****.

that's how i see it.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys...shocking news. I know women who are virgins or who have had only 3-4 sexual partners. These are women in their mid-20's. They're not ugly. If anything, they are at least average to slightly above average (HB6-7).

And also guess what? These are NOT women who do online dating, go to clubs (except RARELY for a BEST friend's birthday) or who would ever be caught dead in a frat/douche bag/wh0re house. You have to be in their social circle to meet them. That means: you have to meet them in school, through friends or at work typically. Or you could meet them through having common interests like at volunteering jobs for film/music festivals, co-ed sports (wh0res don't like getting their makeup smudged) etc, etc.

How do I know their sexual history? Because I'm a good judge of character and I have intuition. I have also known these women for 10+ years. Kinda hard to hide being a total slvt for more than 10 years isn't it? Are these girls Houdini? Don't think so.

Take if for what it is worth. I'm probably one of the more vocal people on here about men's rights and feminist theory criticism. Go search my posts. But I don't hate women. I'm a reasonable man who sees both the good and bad in women. I call BS when I see it. And I admit these days there seems to be more bad than good, but if you believe what some people say on this forum, you would believe there are no decent women left in the world. Totally untrue. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, you WON'T meet these decent women at bars, at clubs, at frat houses, online, etc, etc.

So for the love of god. Stop going to those places and constantly complaining that all women are slvts. It's like you keep fishing in the same pond and keep complaining that the fish are all small.

GO TO A DIFFERENT POND.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Hey guys...shocking news. I know women who are virgins or who have had only 3-4 sexual partners. These are women in their mid-20's. They're not ugly. If anything, they are at least average to slightly above average (HB6-7).

And also guess what? These are NOT women who do online dating, go to clubs (except RARELY for a BEST friend's birthday) or who would ever be caught dead in a frat/douche bag/wh0re house. You have to be in their social circle to meet them. That means: you have to meet them in school, through friends or at work typically. Or you could meet them through having common interests like at volunteering jobs for film/music festivals, co-ed sports (wh0res don't like getting their makeup smudged) etc, etc.

How do I know their sexual history? Because I'm a good judge of character and I have intuition. I have also known these women for 10+ years. Kinda hard to hide being a total slvt for more than 10 years isn't it? Are these girls Houdini? Don't think so.

Take if for what it is worth. I'm probably one of the more vocal people on here about men's rights and feminist theory criticism. Go search my posts. But I don't hate women. I'm a reasonable man who sees both the good and bad in women. I call BS when I see it. And I admit these days there seems to be more bad than good, but if you believe what some people say on this forum, you would believe there are no decent women left in the world. Totally untrue. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, you WON'T meet these decent women at bars, at clubs, at frat houses, online, etc, etc.

So for the love of god. Stop going to those places and constantly complaining that all women are slvts. It's like you keep fishing in the same pond and keep complaining that the fish are all small.

GO TO A DIFFERENT POND.
You NEVER know what people are doing behind closed doors when you're not around, and I seriously doubt you have been following these 3 or 4 girls around for 10 years and watching their every slutty move. If you don't realize just what women are capable of hiding, then the naivite of your entire statement here becomes even more readily apparent.

In this day and age, a woman who is in her mid-20's and has not had sex almost certainly has some kind of mental or social disorder that makes it difficult to relate to other people.

And I have read some of your previous posts, it's obvious you don't hate all women generally but you do seem to hate women who (1) date online, (2) go clubbing, and (3) do not date short guys. So a lot like other guys here, you definitely seem to have some biases against women.

The women you mentioned, the ones who don't do many social activities except volunteer and relax in their own little social circles, are almost impossible to reach precisely because their social activities are so few in number, and so few in people. The places the rest of us meet women is how you would normally meet 99% of girls out there, which (in my opinion) only reinforces the fact that 99% of women today are wh0res, made this way due to options, and the other 1% are socially (and maybe even intellectually) retarded.

As for Brighty complaining that this thread sucks, it's very valid in the opinion of a lot of guys here. This forum is about picking up women, and the fact remains that most of us will indeed end up dating or even marrying a slut. I think raising this issue and talking about how we feel about it and can possibly avoid it is a very important topic, much more important than at last 70% of the other topics her in the DJ discussion forum that I think are total BS.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
By saying this you are essentially saying that you are too weak to say no to every woman that spreads her legs.
I honestly didn’t have my first taste of a woman’s body up until a couple of years ago. I’m in my late twenties now. Even though I deeply regret waiting so long for my first experience I couldn’t have been THAT weak for all those years.

The reason why I made the mistake of holding off is because I wanted to find one really nice and attractive girl to enjoy those special moments of life with. I think I would have been perfectly content but life proved to me otherwise. I was asking for too much and only setting myself up for massive heartbreaks and disappointments.

pinkfl said:
Which is why for me, I want a guy with similar values. If he has been around the block and had sex with a lot of women he just isn't my type. I don't see long term relationship potential with promiscuous men any more than some of you seem to have with a woman that is equally promiscuous.
Your rationalization hamster is uncontrollably spinning. Just thought I’d let you know *wink*

pinkfl said:
If I can say no to a hot guy, you can say no to a hot girl.
I agree with you in the sense that everyone has the ability to say “no”. Myself included. While I may be saying “no” in the presence of a hot female my d1ck is saying “yes” and everything else just follows.

I asked for some logical reasoning as to why promiscuous men and women should be treated the same. Everything you and several others here have said provided zilch. Nada. It does however exposes the lengths to which some of you will go to try and promote a system of equality which only continues to prove itself as fraudulent. It’s like the burden of culpability is so heavy on a woman’s shoulders that it’s instinctive to find someone or something to blame their decisions on.

Brighty said:
There is no woman hating bandwagon. It's just coming to terms with the fact that marriage has absolutely no place in modern society. Same goes for atrocities like emotional attachments. Knee jerk reaction and "logical" are like oil and water my friend. They just don't mix. If you want a classical example of a knee jerk reaction just refer back to your own posts lol.

backbreaker said:
in comarison a 23 year old girl who sounds sweet and cut and tell you she's only been with 4 guys, but she just really started coming into her own when she was 18 and had a BF for a year and a half of that time and has went on let's say 1 date with a new guy every 2 months when she was single, that means she is ****ing 1 out of 5 guys she has ever went no a date wtih, 20%. that girl is more of a "SLUT" TO ME than the girl who has ****ed 15 guys. Just about every time i hear a guy say she was so sweet and she was a good girl and she cheated on me or she broke up with me for someone else, i virtually gurantee you that she has a higher than avg or higher than normal date to sex ratio. she might not have slept iwth a lot of guys but she sleeps with just about every guy she dates.
No offense brother but I just wasted precious minutes of my life reading nearly your entire post. I don't understand how anyone can develop such chaotic views in life and I'm not just saying this because our values don't agree.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
a I really don't want to chime into this thread beucase I believe the OP is a troll.. a very good one but a troll nevertheless, but for the most part I agree with your mindset.

Well let me restate, I don't agree with danger and company's mindset. I believe you have to have some common sense and some yearly market adjustments made to your expectations.

I mean, in 2013 almost, a girl who sleeps with 10 guys by the time she's 2 doesn't mean the same thing that it meant in 1993.

I think the mistake that men make is that they look at the good ole days and think that women were somehow purer back then then they are now but in reality, it was just, or at lesat my thesis on the issue was just lack of opproutnity. for a woman in 1993 to sleep with 10 guys by the time she was 21 she had to have a pretty low standard of sexual partners.. she had to have started early, she had to pretty much slept with every guy she half ass took seriously, and she had to be pretty easy.

in 2013, with online dating sites, with social media and social networking, a woman can very well have higher standards and yet still quite easily surpass the 10 guy by 21 threshold simply beucase she has more opportunists to have sex with guys who quality to her.

In other words youc an't have your cake and eat it too. you can't out of one side of your mouth suggest that women have it made, that all these guys throw themselves at women at all times and yet out of the other side of your mouth suggest that she should not find any of them attractive or suitab le enough to mate with. I mean, you are more than free to hold this point of view, but holding this point of view is 1. not going to get you anywhere and 2. going to make you miserable because it's not realistic.

On the other hand however, A girl i'm going to MARRY, i don't want half the cities left overs. lol I don't want to take my wife into a bar and run into 2 guys who call me over and ask me does she still give head as good as she did 10 years ago. Also to me, just as if not more importantly than a woman's number, is a woman's view on the number. my wife told me point blank how many guys she's slept with and it's not low. but it's not stupidly high either. about 2 guys a year on avg. i can live with that she's a pretty woman and i know just how many dates she went on. but she made no bones about it. As a girl who I know always kept dates beucase she's hot when you put it in perspective she's a pretty tough nut to crack no pun intended lol.

What would be a bigger red flag to me is a girl who came to me and said yeah i did all this but i was so young and immature and i've changed and now i'm ready to be a good girl. you know what that's not gonna work lol. something about that entire attitude is a turn off to me. it's like she doesn't get it.

what i am more concerned about is the date to sex ratio of a woman. i dont' care about the actual number. slept with 15 guys but she's 26 and she is smoking hot and goes on dates 2-3 times a month with new guys that means since she has been 18 years old she has went over 400 dates and only slept with 3% of them.

lol if you only ****ed 3 guys, but you only been on 4 dates rotfl, you're a ****ign *****.

that's how i see it.
No offence but it kinda seems like your entire post is trying to justify your wife's promiscuous behaviour in the past.

Maybe you've accepted it or you just don't care.

I'm not speaking for everyone but one day I'd like to settle down with a girl and maybe have children.
But I can't imagine waking up next to her and then thinking about how much diick she's been through. And alot of the time the guy just hasn't conquered her body but also her soul.

I find it hard trying to take a girl that's slept with 1 other guy seriously. And I find it absolutely absurd someone taking a girl that's slept with 10+ seriously.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your 18, what do you know? thats right, nothing.

I have slept with a bunch of women. So what? If a chick I meet is cool and has slept with guys, I don't care. Its not my business. Sex is fun. I wouldn't deprive myself of it, why should women?

So mr hobbit, go look for your perfect little virgin. Let me know how that works out when your 40 and collecting action figures while living @ your parents house. I'll be busy with my slut girlfriend

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:

I have slept with a bunch of women. So what? If a chick I meet is cool and has slept with guys, I don't care. Its not my business. Sex is fun. I wouldn't deprive myself of it, why should women?

So mr hobbit, go look for your perfect little virgin. Let me know how that works out when your 40 and collecting action figures while living @ your parents house. I'll be busy with my slut girlfriend

On another note men who marry or settle down with sluts are just as stupid.. It In fact sends the message to younger girls that "its okay if I fvck many men now, because there will be a guy to settle down with in the end who won't mind".

I think a lot of the guys that settle with sluts are in denial and I would be too, its an ugly truth.

Brighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
On another note men who marry or settle down with sluts are just as stupid.. It In fact sends the message to younger girls that "its okay if I fvck many men now, because there will be a guy to settle down with in the end who won't mind".

I think a lot of the guys that settle with sluts are in denial and I would be too its an ugly truth.

You are barely legal with a can't tell me nothing attitude. You're a walking stereotype.

You need to spend more time in the field and less time posting on these boards.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
No offence but it kinda seems like your entire post is trying to justify your wife's promiscuous behaviour in the past.

Maybe you've accepted it or you just don't care.
I would say it's a little bit of both but only he knows the answer and I doubt he's brave enough to admit the truth. Especially to himself. (I'm hoping you'd take the bait backbreaker :D )

SamTheHobit said:
I'm not speaking for everyone but one day I'd like to settle down with a girl and maybe have children.
But I can't imagine waking up next to her and then thinking about how much diick she's been through. And alot of the time the guy just hasn't conquered her body but also her soul.

I find it hard trying to take a girl that's slept with 1 other guy seriously. And I find it absolutely absurd someone taking a girl that's slept with 10+ seriously.
You're entitled to your standards regardless of how these "progressive", pseudo enlightened fvck heads may react towards it but I wouldn't hold my breath on waiting it out.

synergy said:
His age is completely irrelevant. I felt exactly the same way he did at 18 which is why I can relate. Nearly 10 years later I still feel the same way. I doubt I'll feel any different in years to come. He's entitled to hold his wants and values but needs to adapt to change. No one ever told him to go out and fvck sluts lol. That's a rather weak and baseless argument dude. I can just as easily say you've had 32 years of feminist programming and there's no hope for the likes of you.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Brighty said:
Ease back on the "everyone here is a woman hater except for me" routine, we already have a position filled here at SS for that and you just sound like a fag.

Look, whether your a chick incognito or just a clueless chump I don't really care but your attempts to turn mens natural repulsion for sluts as long term partner options into something negative is lame.

"Waaaahhh why can't you just love the sluts you ghastly woman haters" :cry:

Take a deep breath, collect your thoughts and tell us all why we should embrace sluts for anything more than a lay, give us some logical facts similar to the ones that were already given as to why they don't make good long term options. :up:

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would appreciate it if some of the experienced members post their views on this

pinkfl said:
Let us assume you are right.
Let us say you run into a girl who isn't crazy, and didn't get involved with men because she was focused on her career goal...maybe she is even religious. Her actions show her lack of experience. She then tells you that she doesn't want to have sex until marriage. A few months pass and you can tell she is serious.

I am willing to bet that most of you will Next her because you will justify it as "you don't test drive a car before you buy it".

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Rave18 said:
I would appreciate it if some of the experienced members post their views on this
A lot of guys don't want to wait until marriage because its long wait or they aren't interested in marrying her.

Waiting for marriage was easy years ago because people married really young. Not so today. Today it would be a long wait. Would I wait for the right person? Sure, but she better be really special.

I don't believe a female needs "experience" with sex per se. Zero skill is required for a female to have intercourse. The guy does all the work. No skill is needed to lie there and moan lol. Giving head is another story. That takes practice lol.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh the usual suspects of faggots getting butthurt because we refuse to pedestalize sloots....I guess these faggots find it so hard to get laid that by the time they get a woman shes so 'precious' to them that her gangbang history is irrelevant :)

Sam the hobbit....keep dropping wisdom on the cretins

the fact is men for thousands of years knew the only women worth marrying were virgins who just passed puberty...age 15-16

all women are mentally unstable and need a strong man to guide them through life....the sooner the better..or else they became slatterns or spinsters..shakespeare wrote of this and the greek scholars..this is nothing new.

of course in our modern age we have 'progressed' to where sloots are 'good people' :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

anyone who believes this is a deluded faggot who should probably stop posting on the internet :crazy:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Rave18 said:
"Originally Posted by pinkfl
Let us assume you are right.
Let us say you run into a girl who isn't crazy, and didn't get involved with men because she was focused on her career goal...maybe she is even religious. Her actions show her lack of experience. She then tells you that she doesn't want to have sex until marriage. A few months pass and you can tell she is serious.

I am willing to bet that most of you will Next her because you will justify it as "you don't test drive a car before you buy it"."

this represents the other end of the spectrum! Immediately though this type of person would have my respect, personally I wouldnt next her, sure there will be frustration but to next someone because they share the same pricipled behaviours us as men propose to have and promote?
the gamble or risk is of course when it does come down to it, she is a dud in bed but you can assess that as you go along, gauge her views, does she genuinely get horny. I wouldnt marry her personally though, not before I have a good idea what the ride was going to be like

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
synergy1 said:

seems to me like he has standards and good for him! and lets remember, this is looking at wome as LTR'S/wives/ mothers of your children, not merely a quick bang!
do you want the mother of your children kissing your kids good night knowing those very lips have been wrapped around so much c0ck? the c um of legions has slid down her neck and face?

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ. Who knew so many Muslims posted in this forum. Look guys if you can't find it in the Koran it's not worth knowing, so stop posting and lurking on this site.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rave18 said:
You can have a good time with slvts, slvts can be good people -- which doesn't mean you have to marry one. YOU set your conditions for a long-term partner, not social pressures on you. What's "DJ" is to not give a fvck about what society thinks, what SS members thinks, it's to know yourself and know your women, so you make the best choices to make you happy and self-actuate as a man.

Do you want a freaky slvt who routines offers threesomes? Do you want a virginal good girl who has you as her only love? Do you want a woman who understands men and has taken a well-considered middle road?

As a DJ, it's up to you.

It's your life, your future, you control it -- whatever you do early on, is how you mold it.

The title of this thread is far too fatalistic -- there is always a choice. You don't marry a social trend. You marry an individual -- and you don't even have to get married! -- so make good choices, and you will be happy while others spin in circles cussing out their fate, and it's always been that way.

If you are a bitter, hateful person yourself, you can control men as slaves, you can control women as sexual chattel, you can otherwise live in a tyrannical society, love and sex will always find a way, and your virgin bride will cheat on you in the end with a DJ (and consider it the best experience of her life). People have died for it in the past, muslim, Christian, atheist, human.

OP, if you want a virgin bride: STOP feeling sorry for yourself, and make it happen! Just don't fool yourself that it's a guarantee of other qualities...

AFAIK, that's the only old-school way to respond to this post.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Kbomb said:
Jesus Christ. Who knew so many Muslims posted in this forum. Look guys if you can't find it in the Koran it's not worth knowing, so stop posting and lurking on this site.
Oh dear, we have a theologian among us :crackup:

"stop posting and lurking"? you comfortable with your brand of fascism?

what type of woman would you marry kbomb?