Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does it feel knowing most of you will end up with a slut?

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
. When/if you decide to have kids.. locate a young woman with high quality genes and impregnate her. Who cares if she has been with 1 man or 200? As long as she has high quality genes, she will more than likely create genetically strong (and attractive) offspring. .
You do understand that the minute you have a child with a woman she is entitled to 70% of your net income for 20+ years (including the child's grad school)....whether or not you are married to her.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
Man almost every girl in America is a slut, they start as young as 14

I banged this chick yesterday, I asked her when was the last time she banged,she told me 2 or 3 months back, I knew she was lying

2 months mean 2 weeks, she text me a few hours after that saying she feel bad for lying, I said lying for what

She told me she bang the guy 2 weeks instead of 2 months, I knew the whole time

Whenever say they haven't had sex in so and so months, reduce that number by half that

If a women is going to be my wife she will have to be flawless and perfect, I'm talking virgin

Cause the women these days are scoundrels bro

Also if she says she only slept with 4 guys,that mean she really slept with 8.
you better be hoping to find a virgin in afghanistan

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man I think I agree with you for the most part, but don't you think you owe it to your kid to attempt to give him/her a normal family environment? A lot of men AND women grow up to be lousy, barely functioning adults because they come from broken households where the father has thT exact mentality.

Again, I kinda agree with most of what you're saying except when you get to the part where you bring another person into the world and make them suffer because you're selfish

P

perseverance

I don't care how many men a woman has slept with, because I don't want to know if I am honest, I'd rather not know and it's none of my business either.

As long as the woman I am with is good gf material, doesn't pass an STI onto me and is faithful to me then I'll be as happy as pig in mud.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
perseverance said:
I don't care how many men a woman has slept with, because I don't want to know if I am honest, I'd rather not know and it's none of my business either.

As long as the woman I am with is good gf material, doesn't pass an STI onto me and is faithful to me then I'll be as happy as pig in mud.
thats fine if you arent planning to marry them or have kids with them

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
5string said:
Oh man, I'm gonna take hits for asking this question.

So you are a guy in his 30's. You've slept with 50 or so women. Does that make you a man slvt?I wish!

Does it make you unable to commit and be faithful to a woman who really rocks your world?No
Do you think less of yourself as a man because you pounded so many women? I wouldnt

Should others think less of you? Is your character flawed at this point in life?No they shouldnt, in fact men get respect for having been around a bit, especially if he has nailed many hot women

Just a question to debate and comment on. Please don't kill the messenger.

Be honest.
who sent the message?

P

perseverance

betheman said:
thats fine if you arent planning to marry them or have kids with them
I have stated no less than 150x that I do not plan on marrying and I do not want children, this may change in ten years time, hopefully if I change my mind I will wed a good woman and father a few children. If not, then I am not too worried, I will ensure I have the best possible life experiences that I can bestow upon myself.

Also I am not concerned whether or not a woman has slept with a horde of men, that's her business and as long as a woman doesn't give me an STI and is faithful to me then that's all that bothers me, how many men she has screwed before me is not something I care about.

I operate on a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:

+1 rep

How could you "care" if you don't know?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
You do understand that the minute you have a child with a woman she is entitled to 70% of your net income for 20+ years (including the child's grad school)....whether or not you are married to her.
Only if she has custody and doesn't live with you. The ideal situation is having a live-in girlfriend plus some women on the side you are screwing.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
PlayHer Man I think I agree with you for the most part, but don't you think you owe it to your kid to attempt to give him/her a normal family environment? A lot of men AND women grow up to be lousy, barely functioning adults because they come from broken households where the father has thT exact mentality.

Again, I kinda agree with most of what you're saying except when you get to the part where you bring another person into the world and make them suffer because you're selfish
Well I plan on being an amazing father for my kids. If the skank I reproduce with decides to leave or be a crappy mother, that's outside of my control. I plan to be there for my kids though.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
incognito42 said:
You should look at all girls like they're slvts. Not saying treat em bad, but have that mentality and you'll get laid a lot more than if you're walking around thinking a chick u don't know is a "good girl"
Truth.

Because, when you think they're good girls, or they claim to be good girls, you treat them like good girls. Thats when the NG-LTR mentality occurs, and problems arise. You gotta always, at least initially (during the dating phase) be exciting, free-spirited, sexual, casual, indifferent, etc with EVERYONE. Dont possess a "they're a special cookie that must be treated with delicacy or care" relationship-type mindset upon engaging someone, or expect to be given the NG treatment with no play and very little interest. Especially since this causes one-itis and pedestalization.

Even if she IS a good girl, she still wants to be excited, turned on, ravaged, and on a high emotional level (challenge, anticipation, mystery, etc). And if she turns out to be a slut - you attract and bang her, anyway.

You cant really lose this way. You attract people, bang the sluts (who always claim to be good, by the way), weed out the bad, etc - without becoming too invested, getting caught up in the chase, pursuing, keeping your standards in check... Its all good.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
moon goddess said:
So, if a man has had 5 partners, he's not long term material or hubby material, either? Gtfoh. :cool:
Men are not women . We don't get that distinctive "dead" look in our eyes like sluts do, in other words we are wired to be able to cope with it. We can bang multiple women and still have no statistical decrease in the ability to long term pair bond.

It's a raw deal I know but that's just how it is, you can blame your wicca Mother moon Goddess for only giving you 12 ovulation cycles a year or whoever the fvck you c@ck hopping libs dance naked in the woods to when your on the cusp of hitting the wall and becoming full time cat owners.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Women are to be used for fun and reproduction. Simple as that. When/if you decide to have kids.. locate a young woman with high quality genes and impregnate her. Who cares if she has been with 1 man or 200? As long as she has high quality genes, she will more than likely create genetically strong (and attractive) offspring. If she wants a commitment after that.. great, but I will continue banging women on the side regardless.

Women are not meant to be committed to. If you are thinking in terms of commitment.. that's your first mistake.

I was just going off of what you said here, and what you said would constitute pretty bad parenting.

Again I actually agree with your outlook on women, up until the point that your actions are effecting your child and his/her family life

Btw I'm sure you'd be a great dad, was just commenting on that specific comment

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Problem here is that most of the time the woman gets custody of the child. In a lot of jurisdictions, even if you're taking care of the child 60% of the time, you might still have to pay child support based on your salary.

Think this is unfair? Welcome to the Family Court Justice System.

Not only this, but the girlfriend you live with, in certain jurisdictions she may also successfully claim much of your wealth. For example, in some places the gf can claim she is a common law spouse and that the home that you paid for and that is in only your name is basically a marital residence that she only equal rights to. Or, she can use a constructive trust argument to claim that any increase in the value of the home (sometimes it can double or more) should go to her because she helped with renovations and costs.
This is why God invented pre nups and quit claim deeds. :up:

moon goddess

Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Men are not women . We don't get that distinctive "dead" look in our eyes like sluts do, in other words we are wired to be able to cope with it. We can bang multiple women and still have no statistical decrease in the ability to long term pair bond.

It's a raw deal I know but that's just how it is, you can blame your wicca Mother moon Goddess for only giving you 12 ovulation cycles a year or whoever the fvck you c@ck hopping libs dance naked in the woods to when your on the cusp of hitting the wall and becoming full time cat owners.
Lol....I don't dance naked in the woods and I don't c0ck hop, thank you very much. I just don't think it's fair that you guys can sleep with 150 women but expect a woman to be a virgin or have 2 or 3 partners MAX. I still find it hard to believe that guys think that 5 is a high number. :cool:

Lol at people acting like I stole their bikes or something.
:p

moon goddess

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Oh man, I'm gonna take hits for asking this question.

So you are a guy in his 30's. You've slept with 50 or so women. Does that make you a man slvt? Does it make you unable to commit and be faithful to a woman who really rocks your world? Do you think less of yourself as a man because you pounded so many women? Should others think less of you? Is your character flawed at this point in life?

Just a question to debate and comment on. Please don't kill the messenger.

Be honest.
This is the point I was trying to make but certain people got upset. :cool:

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
Problem here is that most of the time the woman gets custody of the child. In a lot of jurisdictions, even if you're taking care of the child 60% of the time, you might still have to pay child support based on your salary.

The moment you have kids with a woman, you're fvcked. And that's whether or not you're married, and whether or not you live together. You're paying child support based on your salary. If you have the child the vast majority of the time, you're still paying for them in terms of daily maintenance. Not only this, but you're also ordered to pay extraordinary expenses such as day care, dental/medical, and other normal expenses such as skiing or hockey or ballet lessons which can cost even more than child support. All these expenses have a way of digging into your wallet. And this does not include the tens of thousands of dollars you have to spend on a good lawyer.

Think this is unfair? Welcome to the Family Court Justice System :D

Not only this, but the girlfriend you live with, in certain jurisdictions she may also successfully claim much of your wealth. For example, in some places the gf can claim she is a common law spouse and that the home that you paid for and that is in only your name is basically a marital residence that she only equal rights to. Or, she can use a constructive trust argument to claim that any increase in the value of the home (sometimes it can double or more) should go to her because she helped with renovations and costs.
All that is true. But I'm not afraid of women or their BS. I will not allow any skank to get over on me. If the mother of my kids tries to screw me over like that, I will get drugs.. plant them on her and call the cops (I'm saying this for entertainment purposes of course ;)). Problem solved and custody will be mine.

I refuse to be screwed over by any skank or allow my kids to be screwed over by her.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:

A slvt is not good "girlfriend material".

Kinda sounds like you're happy being blissfully unaware. Which is okay I guess.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
moon goddess said:
This is the point I was trying to make but certain people got upset. :cool:
They got upset because you are a female, own six fvckin' cats, sleep with a stuffed bear and are addicted to the Lifetime channel. :cheer: