How does it feel knowing most of you will end up with a slut?

U

user43770

TillTheEndOfTime said:
Says who? My ex was with 5 and she did a fair bit of partying when she was younger. This girl is 30 now.
Yeah, because chicks don't lie about their sexual past.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
I know we're all young so this may only apply later on, but how does it feel knowing you'll end up marring a girl that's had 3-7 average sexual partners before you?

Even if you don't get married you will most likely one day want to settle down with a girl in a long term relationship.

My take on this is that I want a girl that still a virgin, I've just never felt the emotional attraction of promiscuous girls.

I don't think it's unreasonable to want a wife that has the same values as I do.

why would you want a girl who is a virgin? good luck with that

peteywintz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were born a sinner, I was born a sinner. Read the bible dude.

I thought being a virgin had some piety to it until I had sex.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
"Women will F many 'wrong' guys until they find the one special 'right' guy to be celibate with." ~ Uknown
Real talk

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just cause a woman has had 5-7 partners, does not make her a slut. you sound a bit uptight bro, no offense.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
I know we're all young so this may only apply later on, but how does it feel knowing you'll end up marring a girl that's had 3-7 average sexual partners before you?

Even if you don't get married you will most likely one day want to settle down with a girl in a long term relationship.

My take on this is that I want a girl that still a virgin, I've just never felt the emotional attraction of promiscuous girls.

I don't think it's unreasonable to want a wife that has the same values as I do.
a girl having 10% of the partners ive had is not a slut.

3-7 is pretty much "good girl"

grow up

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Says who? My ex was with 5 and she did a fair bit of partying when she was younger. This girl is 30 now.
Come one bro. You cant seriously think a 30 yr old woman in Toronto has only had sex with 5 men before you...she must be ugly.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you think virgins are a blessing??? Those bıtches are batṣhit crazy! A woman with built-up estrogen goes mental. I just met some chick, 34 a virgin *insert cuckoo sound here*.

In this day and age that demonstrates anthropophobia, low social activity, an overbearing family with unrealistic expectations, self esteem issues, and a possible BDP. Sure you want a home girl?
Good luck trying to teach her sexual positions. You'd have an easier time teaching her String Theory. There is nothing wrong with being sexually compatible with your girl. In fact, it should be highly recommended.

Imagine you start banging her and she absolutely begins loving it. You are thinking you struck gold. She's feeling she missed out on years of banging and turns into a raging fųckaholic and is doing guys left and right behind your back for the sheer love of the newly found almighty cὀck. Another bad situation.

Be careful what you wish for, you just may get it.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh... Everyone I've already dated up until this point HAS been a complete slut, so it probably wouldnt make a difference. Ha Ha. Trying to change dem standards, and go for a decent girl. We'll see.

I think the main thing, like always, is to not get too attached, or wear your heart on a sleeve, and PAY ATTENTION. If she turns out to be a slut - you shouldnt have too many emotions invested anyway. Keep it chill for a good while as you weed them out.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been studies conducted and the results have found that virgins are statistically (significantly and by FAR) much more likely to not only stay faithful but to also hold their marriages together. The reason for this is because these women are capable of bonding to their husbands in ways that their promiscuous counterparts couldn't. If there is any truth to these results and as archaic as it may sound this only proves that women are only meant to be with ONE (yes just 1) man.

The same study also shows the "married" statistics plummet and the divorce rates on the increase once these women have been previously broken into by a man other then their husbands. The higher the number of different d!cks that have felt them up from the inside the greater the chances of divorce.

Why is the outdated and failing institution of marriage promoted if one side of the two parties (I'm talking about women here) make a deliberate decision to stray from tradition? On the other hand men are expected to adhere to tradition and marry something which other men have gotten for free.

Regardless of the modern bull**** many of you have been taught sex is a act of domination where the man dominates his woman. But wait... so many other men have laid siege to the castle (before you came into the picture) and managed to conquer her body lol. You should feel "special" because at the end of the day she chose to be with you rofl.

@samthehobbit

You don't have to end up with a slut. That decision is based solely on you my friend. The old timers had it right all along. Just fvck the town sluts and wh0res and when you get sick of them send them out on their way on a one way ticket.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Different kinds of sinners. Not everyone is a murderer and not everyone is a wh0re, and to be honest I'd rather marry a murderer than a wh0re :up:
This is How I feel.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C-quenced said:
There have been studies conducted and the results have found that virgins are statistically (significantly and by FAR) much more likely to not only stay faithful but to also hold their marriages together. The reason for this is because these women are capable of bonding to their husbands in ways that their promiscuous counterparts couldn't. If there is any truth to these results and as archaic as it may sound this only proves that women are only meant to be with ONE (yes just 1) man.

The same study also shows the "married" statistics plummet and the divorce rates on the increase once these women have been previously broken into by a man other then their husbands. The higher the number of different d!cks that have felt them up from the inside the greater the chances of divorce.

Why is the outdated and failing institution of marriage promoted if one side of the two parties (I'm talking about women here) make a deliberate decision to stray from tradition? On the other hand men are expected to adhere to tradition and marry something which other men have gotten for free.

Regardless of the modern bull**** many of you have been taught sex is a act of domination where the man dominates his woman. But wait... so many other men have laid siege to the castle (before you came into the picture) and managed to conquer her body lol. You should feel "special" because at the end of the day she chose to be with you rofl.

@samthehobbit

You don't have to end up with a slut. That decision is based solely on you my friend. The old timers had it right all along. Just fvck the town sluts and wh0res and when you get sick of them send them out on their way on a one way ticket.
Agree with this entire post.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HeadLightsOn said:
The median number of opposite sex partners for women is 3.2 and 5.1 for men
My estimations of HB-to-MB ratios suggest that the mean current sex partners worldwide is 2.0 for women and 1.3 for men. That takes into account that 56% of women are HB0 to HB1, and fail to attract more than 1.0 to 1.7 sex partners at a time. Compared to men, women have a greater number of sex partners for shorter durations. Of course, these numbers are higher in developed countries.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Different kinds of sinners. Not everyone is a murderer and not everyone is a wh0re, and to be honest I'd rather marry a murderer than a wh0re :up:
I disagree. Every slore is a serial killer; abortion and use of abortifacients is murder. She's also an adulteress or fornicator, a bearer of false witness, covets the neighbor's spouse and goods, worships the golden calf, doesn't honor her parents, and breaks all the other commandments too. There is no "different kind" of sinner any more than there is a "half-Jew" or "half-Christian." You either commit sin or you avoid it. You either obey God or you don't. No halfway, part-time piety allowed.

A girl spreading her legs is a physical act. Sinning, becoming a bad girl, slvtting around -- however you want to phrase it -- is a real thing that can be measured, examined, theorized about, and tested. You don't have to know how many guys pounded her or where. As Burroughs pointed out, once is enough. The presence or absence of a hymen has traditionally been sufficient evidence of chastity.

If you're the man who breaks that hymen, you have an enormous advantage over other men in winning that girl's affection. Go in with the mindset that you're going to turn her into your willing slave. However far along that road you succeed in getting, it'll be way better than anything you'll ever achieve with a slore. It'll be way better than any relationship you have with a mindset of "whatever you do with your pvssy is your business not mine."

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is something that we learn along the way and it's a healthy thing that a girl puts out eventually instead of being suppressed because of our western philosophy. It's also very true that a girl that has slept with 5-7 guys is still a very good girl. Most of the guys she slept with are probably AFC's anyways so why hold something up against your girl for using a batch of nice guys :up:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
Come one bro. You cant seriously think a 30 yr old woman in Toronto has only had sex with 5 men before you...she must be ugly.
She was in a 5 year LTR in her 20's and then a 2 year LTR with me.

Some of you guys are so fvcking pessimistic and borderline woman haters in some ways.

Not all women are slvts. Stop picking up girls from FREE online dating sites, in bars/club, frat parties and you will find girls with less than 10 sexual partners. It's not unrealistic. Stop being stupid.

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:

Some of you guys are so fvcking pessimistic and borderline woman haters in some ways.

Not all women are slvts. Stop picking up girls from FREE online dating sites, in bars/club, frat parties and you will find girls with less than 10 sexual partners. It's not unrealistic. Stop being stupid.
ahah as someone said about five posts in this thread

"Real Talk"

Yeah some guys here are so pessimistic about women that they should wish that they were gay (because their ideas about men surely can't be worse than how they perceive women.

Down Low I'm interested in your perspective. It sounds like you have a religious background. Could you please tell us more?

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:

True.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
moon goddess said:
Having had 3-7 partners makes a woman a slut? Wow. I had no idea. You really do learn something new everyday. :cool:
5 sexual partners is enough to see a drastic shift in a woman's ability to long term pair bond. 5 partners will see an increase in a woman initiating divorce by 70% compared to her non slut sisters and it only rises from there.

So yeah for all intents and purposes she's a slut in it's truest form. As in generally worthless as a viable long term prospect.

http://qph.cf.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a7b5e21430fd5301fd40938178ef3cdc

Not saying a DJ couldn't nail her down by any means, but all things being equal why bother when you would have better odds if she had a clean sheet.

Women are just not mentally cut out to ride the carousel.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
I find it shocking that this many guys believe women in their late 20's or early 30's are in the single digits.

I think that many men project their limited partner count onto the women they meet.
what women say their kill count is and what it actually is, usually varies significantly. working with women you get to pick up on their pasts, just little things but I get to hear stuff their husband or partner will never be privvy to