"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How does a PUA spin InstagramGame?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,124
I've read a few folks here talk about picking up chicks on Instagram - what's the deal with that?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30

I wrote a guide on it

 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
The problem with using Instagram for dating is that you need a lot of female followers to make it work. And to get to that point, you need a profile that the average instagram wh0re will find interesting. And that's no easy task, especially if you have an IQ of above 75.

You will literally have to live your life like you are in some ret@rded documentary. You will have to photograph or film silly, mundane stuff, like what you have for breakfast (bonus points if it's brunch), what you are drinking at the bar (bonus points for "boomerangs") ...maybe a picture of you next to someone else's exotic car or in a studio furnished to look like a private jet. Then, you are supposed to turn those lame-@ss photos and videos into "stories". Aside from the time commitment, the whole idea is so dumb and shallow I just can't bring myself to do it.
 
Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
I come from a different generation, but for the life of me I can’t see a single advantages to using Instagram except maybe if you’re a graphic artist.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Instagram / Tinder / the likes themselves are already losing games for men.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I come from a different generation, but for the life of me I can’t see a single advantages to using Instagram except maybe if you’re a graphic artist.
Marketing professionals like Instagram as well. Marketers consider Instagram an important channel, especially with a lot of consumer facing brands.

Instagram / Tinder / the likes themselves are already losing games for men.
Tinder is the worst game a man can play in a lot of cases. Instagram is better but far from ideal. There is no substitute for in-person approaching.
 
Top