Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do your night game approaches tend to look?

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has their own 'style' and different rules and stuff.
I'm curious to find out about everyone's.

How do you tend to open? indirect or direct?
What do you tend to transition into straight off the bat so as to 'give value' and not bore her? Any tips, tricks, routines etc you use to accheive this?
Do your conversations tend to look similar in each set? Do you force certain topics?
If you opened INDIRECT, how/when do you tend to show/verbalise intent? (this is a sticking point of mine. Sets where i've 'hooked' but don't sense attraction tend to fizzle out and I'm left wondering 'what if she WAS actually into me! now i'll never know!!'' but 'making a move' on a girl who you think might have ZERO sexual attraction towards you is tough)
Without good looks, what part of your 'game' do you feel gets you the most attraction? What 'game' things help here that you weren't aware of before learning about 'game'?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has their own 'style' and different rules and stuff.
I'm curious to find out about everyone's.

How do you tend to open? indirect or direct?
What do you tend to transition into straight off the bat so as to 'give value' and not bore her? Any tips, tricks, routines etc you use to accheive this?
Value is intrinsic. The presupposition is by default, anything you vomit directly or indirectly holds value since it comes from you. PERIOD!

As for direct vs indirect, I have seen indirect be so MONEY! Whereas direct takes balls but lacks substance. The staple of my game is the cyclical embedded nature of indirect/direct game. Direct/indirect game is seeded 'man to woman' free flow state way of Being. I hold no ambiguity nor half step in approach yet, I seed ambiguity in her with respect for my interest level in her.

Do your conversations tend to look similar in each set? Do you force certain topics?
Low in agreeableness, breaking rapport, and approach as though I had beat it rotten and nutted on her face from Go!

If you opened INDIRECT, how/when do you tend to show/verbalise intent? (this is a sticking point of mine. Sets where i've 'hooked' but don't sense attraction tend to fizzle out and I'm left wondering 'what if she WAS actually into me! now i'll never know!!'' but 'making a move' on a girl who you think might have ZERO sexual attraction towards you is tough
Its why all the OGs in the game assume attraction from Go.

I approach a stranger as if i went ass to mouth. As in, zero ****s given. Already got mine. #nextSet #micdrop but, fallback plan B @ everything thin, young, attractive within radius and a pulse lulz!

Without good looks, what part of your 'game' do you feel gets you the most attraction? What 'game' things help here that you weren't aware of before learning about 'game'?
I'm a 15/10 kuz. I again am delusional as ****kkk hitting on baeeees as though I have already smashed.

Every set is practice. Moreover, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Step game up. More importantly, sort yourself out (purpose, path, Hero's Journey, get paper right, self knowledge, explore consciousness, pursue self actualization etc).

This is End Game!