How do you....?

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...really act not bothered about women at all ? or as Dex says it "be desirless". I try to be desireless when im out but im kiddin my self, im not. There are genuine days when i couldnt care less about women and stuff and these are the days i like.

I used to be genuinly not bothered about women when i was younger and i had more action then too. I just had the 'attitude'.

I cant help checking out every girl that walks passed, even the ugs lol,

Some times when a girl walks passed, ill think "hmm she gave me a lil look , i think she likes me".....i dont even want to think that thought, i just dont WANT to CARE! i used to be like that lol.

How does one eliminate desire or maybe 'mild desparation'
(by the way, i have 2 chicks on the go, one that im fooling with and one that wants to cross the line badly, so i get my share of play :D )

I just dont want to care, ill feel more at peace..how can i de-condition my head?

peace

muttley

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By realizing their flaws. Think about it, every woman has flaws. and most woman have the same flaws incomen. Why hit your self over the head over something that you don't even want.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have lots of stuff going on in your life - then less of your energy will be spent dwelling on women. Get busier.