Blade_cutter
New Member
How do you guys personally show a girl you are interested w/o telling her out straight?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
She would pick up on it if you asked her on a date, obviously. You can test her IL with kino and the date offer, and don't have to look like a fruitcake while doing so.Originally posted by Blade_cutter
I really wish it was that easy, i am in a difficult situation, and that would just make the situation more uncomfortable unless i can tell what she's feeling for me first, but if i make signs she picks up on, then that would make it easier
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Elaborate or I shall assume your pvssying out.Originally posted by Blade_cutter
I really wish it was that easy, i am in a difficult situation, and that would just make the situation more uncomfortable unless i can tell what she's feeling for me first, but if i make signs she picks up on, then that would make it easier
That's a clever way to get pvssy.Originally posted by crazykid
Lol, Smooth, I think it's become so easy for you and everyone else here that you have forgotten how to help get over fear...then again, I do agree. Just ask her, that will show interest. If you still feel scared, search and read the threads Smooth made, I've made, Lorezno/KinoOI/RedBlueOI made, Matrix/Matrix: Reloaded made, and Brazilian_Blues_Boy made. Those should get you ready...if not, get a sex change, since you won't need your dick anymore.
For some people, that's thier only way.Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
That's a clever way to get pvssy.