Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you...

Blade_cutter

Reaction score
How do you guys personally show a girl you are interested w/o telling her out straight?

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her out on a date.

"Just Do It".

Blade_cutter

Reaction score
I really wish it was that easy, i am in a difficult situation, and that would just make the situation more uncomfortable unless i can tell what she's feeling for me first, but if i make signs she picks up on, then that would make it easier

KeepitKINO

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is that simiple. Grab your balls and and her out on a date!

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blade_cutter
I really wish it was that easy, i am in a difficult situation, and that would just make the situation more uncomfortable unless i can tell what she's feeling for me first, but if i make signs she picks up on, then that would make it easier
She would pick up on it if you asked her on a date, obviously. You can test her IL with kino and the date offer, and don't have to look like a fruitcake while doing so.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blade_cutter
Elaborate or I shall assume your pvssying out.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, Smooth, I think it's become so easy for you and everyone else here that you have forgotten how to help get over fear...then again, I do agree. Just ask her, that will show interest. If you still feel scared, search and read the threads Smooth made, I've made, Lorezno/KinoOI/RedBlueOI made, Matrix/Matrix: Reloaded made, and Brazilian_Blues_Boy made. Those should get you ready...if not, get a sex change, since you won't need your dick anymore.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Lol, Smooth, I think it's become so easy for you and everyone else here that you have forgotten how to help get over fear...then again, I do agree. Just ask her, that will show interest. If you still feel scared, search and read the threads Smooth made, I've made, Lorezno/KinoOI/RedBlueOI made, Matrix/Matrix: Reloaded made, and Brazilian_Blues_Boy made. Those should get you ready...if not, get a sex change, since you won't need your dick anymore.
That's a clever way to get pvssy.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
That's a clever way to get pvssy.
For some people, that's thier only way.