Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are so many things wrong with your statement that I will simply tell you to go read the bible. You are a pure
AFC.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would'nt recomend getting back with an ex, or writing her a poem for that matter. You might want to take a peak at the bible.

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first part of your question runs the gamut...how do you act around your ex, or when you're going back out with her?

Well...it depends. If you're over her completely, it doesn't really matter. If you aren't over her, well ACT like you are; be distant and flirt with other girls. You'll get over her. If you're going out with her again, well that's different. Just read up on how to act in a relationship, i don't think it'd be much different at all, or it shouldn't be, at any rate. But then...i've never gone out with an ex again, so i don't have any experience there. Maybe someone else can help you...

About the poem...2 things. First, you have to write a poem to show her how special you are?? And you're asking for poems from other people? WTF, man. You want one of us to give you a poem, so you can show it to her and wow her with your poetic skills? If she DID like the poem (slim chance, but a possibility) it still wouldn't be yours, and you'd be ripping off someone else.

Look, some people on this board might say you're a fag for wanting to write a poem. I don't think that's necessarily true, at least if you've known her for a while and she returns interest and it's not some ploy to make her like you. But dammit, write your own. That's the whole point of poetry: to express YOUR fellings/thoughts. It becomes gay beyond gay when you quote someone else's, and just heinous when you act as if you wrote it yourself, which is what i feel your intent is. If you won't even write your own, you aren't 'special' anyway.

So uh, just forget about this poetry thing. I doubt it'd be a good time to do it even if you wrote a good original.

And as for how to act around your ex, try posting some more information, then we could help you better.

And please read the bible. You already have? Well read it again. and again...and again...and <falls asleep>

-E-Z

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude don't go out with your ex? The hell would you want to do that ya'll broke up before? I completely agree with M.O.A.T

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to hang out with my ex tomorrow too... anyone going to tell me its a bad idea? Didn't think so.

Hell, im not looking to hook up with her, and i don't think Silver is either. Im just gonna have my fun.