“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How do you un-mog yourself in a situation like this?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,679
Reaction score
5,122
I was reading an article about the stupid submarine that imploded, and there was the picture of the crew of legitimate USN vessel. Look how this manlet is mogged. The top of his head doesn't even make it up to the Chad's (strong) jaw.

sub.jpg
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Look at the smile on that manlet! I bet he had sex with a secretary or something right before this photo, nobody would suspect he gets laid after all, super incognito.

You can see the jealousy of those tall guys insecurely smiling back. They know they should get laid a lot more, but they're just too awkward to get anywhere with women. They're insecure because this little manlet is just glowing with confidence and anyone can just smell he has had some recent pvssy.

Being a manlet is far superior you should know. Some women will pretend they don't want one, but secretly it's their highest sexual fantasy. The small man with an ego larger than the universe. This man fvcks, the picture proves it, he's the closest one to the submarine so he must be really important don't you think?
 
Top