How do you TRUST women?

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right then, yes you are. And she is too the best thing in your life. If at that point any of you had a better choice you would not be together.
When you actually commit to someone, you're not worried about a better choice. You're happy with what you have, that's the whole point of it. If you're always worried about the grass is greener, you will never find true happiness. What most people don't realize is that true happiness isn't someone better, it's finding the best person that you can find, and building something together that is great. You don't find something better in someone else. You find something better between you, and that takes work.

Women don't typically leave a lover arbitrarily because they find someone else better, they leave someone because they're not happy with who they are with. Don't shift the blame onto another person, it all lies in your ability to make a woman happy. In my personal experience, I've dated probably 30 or so women fairly seriously. I had only a few experiences with women who were untrustworthy. Only one really blatant one. I choose to trust them. I choose to treat them well. I'm not a jerk, however I am very confident and secure in my ability to be the best lover they have ever had. I choose my women as wisely as I can, and I'm less concerned with external beauty than a quality woman. Although most of the women I date would probably be an 8 or above in most people's eyes. I believe in being the best that I can be, which allows me to interest the best woman I can get.

In my experience, trusting women isn't that big of a deal. I'm a strong man, what is to be gained by not trusting them. If they choose not to uphold my trust, that truly is their loss. I think until you surrender to that, it's going to be hard to attract truly quality women, but I'm open that this is just my opinion.

I think it comes down to you get what you focus on. If you've ever competed in anything, you should know this. If you're playing baseball, you don't hit a homerun by thinking about how you're not going to strike out. You hit a homerun by thinking about connecting solidly with the ball. The same thing with women. You're not going to get a trustworthy woman, by not trusting her, you're going to earn trust by trusting without strings.

Once again this is my opinion, but I believe it to be valid(which of course is the definition of an opinion).

-Romeo

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: what planet do you come from?!?!?

Originally posted by aequitas
No offence to AlbanianPimp or to ANY religions etc that do this, but seriously... FORCING 2 ppl to get married, or getting married out of "respect" and not out of "LOVE" is ASKING for that kind of marrige to happen!

The case that WE are talking about in this post is where the 2 get married because they LOVE eachother and they WANT to be togeather! You are mixing to different topics here! :mad:

DjDreamer said:

That doesnt help if they are not in love with eachother, now does it?:rolleyes: And the reason that they never left eachother was/is because of the "respect" that the relationship was BASED on.

*sigh*

Actually, statistics show that arranged marriages usually work out better than marriages by choice ("love"). Marriages by choice have significantly higher divorce rates.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: what planet do you come from?!?!?

Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
Actually, statistics show that arranged marriages usually work out better than marriages by choice ("love"). Marriages by choice have significantly higher divorce rates.
Might be true, but I was in korea a while back where they still do the arranged marriage bit....and theres a huge industry of love hotels and people having affairs behind there spouses backs etc..also a lot of the time seems like they are just putting up with each other..having said that they create good family ties and look after the kids.....

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: what planet do you come from?!?!?

Originally posted by englishman
Might be true, but I was in korea a while back where they still do the arranged marriage bit....and theres a huge industry of love hotels and people having affairs behind there spouses backs etc..also a lot of the time seems like they are just putting up with each other..having said that they create good family ties and look after the kids.....
*nod*;)

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Trusting women? That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one.

Originally posted by Abbott
I don't trust them. I take it for granted that they have an ulterior motive.

The only woman I sometimes trust is my mother. And that's because it's in her nature.

Ben
That's just the way I feel too.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, what i found is that the thing with trust isn't so much about her, per se...it's actaully more about trusting YOURSELF to know that you can handle basically any situation that comes your way.

Does this spell indifference for the woman? Should it then not matter if you engage yourself with an 'untrustworthy girl'?

NO.

It just means you have your shyt together.

Make it less ABOUT HER, and more about you.

Last edited:

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come now men, lets be very logical about this. You're all acting like a bunch of girls!

Feminine minds with the body of a man make for a very unhappy individual. You'll understand.

So now you people are saying all girls cheat and lie et cetera et cetera. Well take a look inwards, if you have a girlfriend and a beautiful girl with big boobs and a hot ass says "F-uck me", What are you gonna say buddy?

Thats basically what all girls are faced with on a daily basis. MEn are offering to f-uck them every day. Some men would reject the girl offer sex, but most would not. Most of you, would not. It takes character to stand strong with a moral, most of you dont have it and are only bitter hypocrites.

That being said, there are men who would reject that girl because of loyalty to his girlfriend. There are also women who would do the same.

The problem is they are few and far between. Don't pretend you're one of them, you most likely arent. No matter how much bullsh1t you may say, only belief can change what you are.

Realise truth and you will never be played. See life with unclouded eyes and you will never have a broken heart.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they really have got to prove themselves..and even then you always gotta keep one eye open....

This is very true bro. Girls cheat and lie just as much as guys do. The only difference is, they're better at it! I know this real hottie who's been married for 5 years. We were in a conversation about relationships, etc. and she tells me 'all guys are dogs'. Oh really? I find this very interesting after finding out that she cheated on her husband last year. Kind of makes ya think huh?

So, the next time a girl says all guys are dogs, or all guys lie, tell her to shut the fvck up.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
So how u think ur dad found ur mom?
On a street corner.

is your mom also a "ho" then?
Well, yeah... I mean my dad met her on a street corner for christ's sake!*

And the chick thgat you will 1 day marry or love?
I'll pick her up off the street too!

*I may be an atheist but I still cuss like a Catholic.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by AlbanianPimp
Only to spread my seed.

hit em, leave em.
Funny you should mention this. A friend who's in the Army was talking about leaving donations at sperm banks all over the world. It's not the most fun way, but it does allow you to get out of child support.

Survival of the meanest baby!